4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I am sorry if I would offend anyone by this but this must be the most stupid idea ever to start recreate the game now on this high point of the game like fuck the trail and fuck your relationship I don't like how they look , Are you fucking kidding me !
While i do see the need for the remake and why Ocean is doing it as it will become a way better game becuase of it, i can totally understand and agree that the point in which he chose to do the remake it is far from optimal.

The remake should have been started after he released Ch. 5 instead of after 6 which at the time was supposed to be in the already reworked continuity, but that's not the case anymore as he is also remaking that chapter or the renders and the cinematics at least.
Ch. 6 touched/advanced on way too many crucial plot points like the Katie, Dana and Leia relationships actually starting to go somewhere and of course ending it on the major cliffhanger of the trial. We wont see advancement of any of those before at least another 1.5-2 years and that's definitely frustrating as a player because the story and characters are so good.

Last edited:

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
While i do see the need for the remake and why Ocean is doing it as it will become a way better game becuase of it, i can totally understand and agree that the point in which he chose to do the remake it is far from optimal.

The remake should have been started after he released Ch. 5 instead of after 6 which at the time was supposed to be in the already reworked continuity, but that's not the case anymore as he is also remaking that chapter or the renders and the cinematics at least.
Ch. 6 touched/advanced on way too many crucial plot points like the Katie, Dana and Leah relationships actually starting to go somewhere and of course ending it on the major cliffhanger of the trial. We wont see advancement of any of those before at least another 1.5-2 years and that's definitely frustrating as a player because the story and characters are so good.
Totally dude , I always respect game creators and know what they go through to make game but I already hate to wait for monthly game and I didn't know that it was a remake until I played and get hooked on the game and now all of this is into rubbish because now he decide to restart the game

Reactions: isotope

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Patreon page have this:
Rework state 0.1:
Chapter 1: 50%
I played this game a long time ago, but this state really means that after all this time, the chapter 1 (of six) rework is really only 50% done and others five chapters too will take relatively the same time to be finished? The next release of the game will be posted only after the rework of all six chapters? Great game, one of the best of F95.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017

Naa, it's much higher. I am just keeping quiet about the actual progress in terms of a percentage or a date. I will make an announcement one day before the update releases.

Patreon page have this:
Rework state 0.1:
I played this game a long time ago, but this state really means that after all this time, the chapter 1 (of six) rework is really only 50% done and others five chapters too will take relatively the same time to be finished?

The first chapter is the hardest one. I have to build so many environments, enhance characters, and wrestle with my mind that tells me it isn't good enough.

While it is nice that I have a separate PC for WiAB, I can now say that a good PC makes the work much easier on the mind.

While my SG PC with the 3090 + Ryzen 9 3900X + 96GB of Ram runs rather fluid and crashes maybe every three days.
The WiAB PC with 2x 2080Ti's + an old i7 8700 + 32GB Ram crashes at least three times daily.

Especially when I was building the new high memory house, I had to save every 3-5min because it pretty much crashed with every iRay preview.

For the next Chapter, I have to get a 3090 for WiAB due to the density of characters in some scenes. Maybe things will improve then.
And I will have enough money the next or the month after that to pay a ridiculous price of 3000€ for a fucking 3090 and pray that my old CPU can handle it.

Sadly, the FE I got in December for 1500€ hasn't been in stock since.

Patreon page have this:
Rework state 0.1:
The next release of the game will be posted only after the rework of all six chapters?

And no, there aren't six chapters to be reworked because I changed the entire flow of the story. The first update alone gives you much more information about certain characters.

And the second one gives more insight than the first five updates of the old WiAB.
The old chapter counting doesn't apply anymore.

You'll see what I mean with that after the first two chapters have released.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Naa, it's much higher. I am just keeping quiet about the actual progress in terms of a percentage or a date. I will make an announcement one day before the update releases.

The first chapter is the hardest one. I have to build so many environments, enhance characters, and wrestle with my mind that tells me it isn't good enough.

While it is nice that I have a separate PC for WiAB, I can now say that a good PC makes the work much easier on the mind.

While my SG PC with the 3090 + Ryzen 9 3900X + 96GB of Ram runs rather fluid and crashes maybe every three days.
The WiAB PC with 2x 2080Ti's + an old i7 8700 + 32GB Ram crashes at least three times daily.

Especially when I was building the new high memory house, I had to save every 3-5min because it pretty much crashed with every iRay preview.

For the next Chapter, I have to get a 3090 for WiAB due to the density of characters in some scenes. Maybe things will improve then.
And I will have enough money the next or the month after that to pay a ridiculous price of 3000€ for a fucking 3090 and pray that my old CPU can handle it.

Sadly, the FE I got in December for 1500€ hasn't been in stock since.

And no, there aren't six chapters to be reworked because I changed the entire flow of the story. The first update alone gives you much more information about certain characters.

And the second one gives more insight than the first five updates of the old WiAB.
The old chapter counting doesn't apply anymore.

You'll see what I mean with that after the first two chapters have released.
Interesting, interesting. Thanks for the update, Oceanlab.

Well, now I'm all the more curious to see what the rework is like. Can't wait!

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Can you get the mom pregnant yet or is that not even planned ?
Also are there sound effects in yet for the sex animations ?

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Has this game been abandoned? I couldn't help but notice that another game from the same creator just received an update and this one is dead.
Its not abandoned. There's a whole bunch of backstory but the TLDR is: Oceanlabs was originally just working on this. Found himself working on Summer's Gone as well. Computer problems and shit delayed stuff significantly. But he's now sorted shit out as of the end of January, and we should be getting stuff on the regular, if all goes well.

Dec 25, 2017
Its not abandoned. There's a whole bunch of backstory but the TLDR is: Oceanlabs was originally just working on this. Found himself working on Summer's Gone as well. Computer problems and shit delayed stuff significantly. But he's now sorted shit out as of the end of January, and we should be getting stuff on the regular, if all goes well.
Thank you, I'm glad you're working on it, it's one of the best works I've ever played

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I have heard that developer is going to rework on the game
So will he remove NTR to from the game ??
jesus so many BAD snowflakes on this site:ROFLMAO:Ocean is great at making realistic games so stop cry always about ntr not everything is goind around the MC, besides as far as I know everything is optional with HUGE TEXT becauseof guys like you.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
jesus so many BAD snowflakes on this site:ROFLMAO:Ocean is great at making realistic games so stop cry always about ntr not everything is goind around the MC, besides as far as I know everything is optional with HUGE TEXT becauseof guys like you.
I gave the game a glowing review and was looking forward to the next update...and 8 months later, it has not been updated. I think people are justifiably disappointed at the lack of updates because it was such a great start. I'm still watching this thread for updates.

Side note: This is why I'm not a patron for games in-progress. Once a game is delivered, I'll become a patron for 6 months to a year depending upon the quality of the game delivered.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes