4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Let me see if I understand... instead of being happy to replay a great game in an improved way to the point it is almost a different game, you complain about something you can control skip and get to the same point in about... 15/20 minutes?

Ok...
Most of the time skip is greyed out and Ctrl doesn't work. I just say fuck it. If a dev can't be assed to get it right in the first few months I say the hell with them. I'm not playing back hours and probably a different result. Been so long I almost forgot about this game anyway. As far as I'm concerned it's abandoned. And the dev can GTH as any dev who abandons a game.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Most of the time skip is greyed out and Ctrl doesn't work.
There is this very powerful trick... known only by a few selected members of the . Go to settings and choose "skip unread". Control skip now works. Tested on WIAB.

I hope your mind has been enlightened.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Must be great to have photographic memory. I for one enjoy starting over every few months mainly because I need to be refreshed on everything but hey, if you've got it all memorized I can see it being a drag.

Reactions: MrFriendly

devil666rahmn

May 11, 2020
Dude, no one expect from you to read the last 50 pages of this thread but can you at least take a look to max. the last three pages? That alone would you bring up to speed. It's not like the pagecounter here rises at least ten pages per day...
You could've just said, he's remaking the game! you didn't have to be so hostile about it chill dude, it was a simple question.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
You could've just said, he's remaking the game! you didn't have to be so hostile about it chill dude, it was a simple question.
That does seem a little hostile but in all fairness if you see comments like that everyday all day you'd be somewhat annoyed too when all you gotta do is look back a page or two and see a discussion about the current state or update on the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Bird34

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I ran through everything that is and did not understand a damn thing. The very question is where did my Asian woman end up? Why, when she disappeared, I slept with another woman and in general there is almost a harem?
Did you skip through everything or read the actually story? Because it's pretty clear what happened to Miru and where she has gone to. Of course, the last update left off there and we don't know what happens next, but it's easy to figure out where she went.

There is no harem tag, so in general, there won't be a harem as far as I know. And as for you sleeping with another woman, that was your choice. You're not forced into it lol. In my playthrough I am completely faithful to Miru. If you slept with another woman, then that's on you. :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Did you skip through everything or read the actually story? Because it's pretty clear what happened to Miru and where she has gone to. Of course, the last update left off there and we don't know what happens next, but it's easy to figure out where she went.

There is no harem tag, so in general, there won't be a harem as far as I know. And as for you sleeping with another woman, that was your choice. You're not forced into it lol. In my playthrough I am completely faithful to Miru. If you slept with another woman, then that's on you. :p
Thats just a trolling account whom youve trying to help/have conversation with;)

• Sad
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
More than 3 months no updates - should be marked abandoned and the dev banned from here and Patreon.
Get your ass in the milfy city thread, maybe you will find someone who wants to read your whining. Your post is just brimming with ignorance and cluelessness. Please make yourself smart before you post such things and spread bad mood.

Basicly you are right and being rude was not my intention, but this Dude here hits the nail!

That does seem a little hostile but in all fairness if you see comments like that everyday all day you'd be somewhat annoyed too when all you gotta do is look back a page or two and see a discussion about the current state or update on the game.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only reason why the idea of Harem even made it into the game was that it was the first fetish that got voted in on Patreon. During WiAB 0.1.

Back then I had no idea what I was doing. Otherwise, Harem would have been declined back in the days.

To repeat it:

Harem won't be a part of the game because it pretty much kills off the character progression for a lot of the girls. Not even talking about how out of character it would be for some of them.

But it is also a personal preference. I prefer one quality girl that desires me so much that she wouldn't even dream about sharing me over any sort of harem.

I mean how much do they actually value you if they don't even mind that you are fucking others. (Mutual sharing- fine... but the girl completely holding back and turning into an NPC while the MC bangs all her friends?
Not my cup of tea and doesn't fit the "serious" tone of the game.

Triangles are possible but only in certain combos.

And even these triangles don't come without problems. Balancing the attention etc. isn't easy.
There is always a high chance of someone feeling left out.
First, thanks for the game.

The game is interesting, I have started it and the story looks good.

But personally, since it has no harem end, and I like several LIs, I have decided to abandon it. I don't like to choose between several, so I prefer to leave the game before I have to (I never play more than one ending, so I usually end up ignoring these kind of games).

In any case I wish you luck.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I'n new here. So the game is getting total remake a somepoint? Should I wait or play it now? I don't want to wasted time on it then have to start over again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'n new here. So the game is getting total remake a somepoint? Should I wait or play it now? I don't want to wasted time on it then have to start over again.
I'd would suggest you wait. Don't get me wrong, the game as it is now is great. But the remake is not just simply better renders. The story is getting done better. There are some things that are inconsistent as the last part is written already in remake mode, while the first parts needs to be rewritten.

This is one of the few games that I restarted playing with every new version and simply loved reading every line. So potentially you can play it now and replay it when the new version is out. But, if you are like me you will feel that "I need more!!" so you might want to postpone the need a few months longer.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Hold off for the rework and play Summer's Gone while you wait. It's same universe (or will be connected at some point) by the same dev and will give you a sense of the quality you can expect.

Be warned there is no actual sex yet, but plenty of nudity to keep you 'interested'. Fact is, most people forget all about that once the game hooks them in.

Reactions: Carefree247
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes