4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The only reason why the idea of Harem even made it into the game was that it was the first fetish that got voted in on Patreon. During WiAB 0.1.

Back then I had no idea what I was doing. Otherwise, Harem would have been declined back in the days.

To repeat it:

Harem won't be a part of the game because it pretty much kills off the character progression for a lot of the girls. Not even talking about how out of character it would be for some of them.

But it is also a personal preference. I prefer one quality girl that desires me so much that she wouldn't even dream about sharing me over any sort of harem.

I mean how much do they actually value you if they don't even mind that you are fucking others. (Mutual sharing- fine... but the girl completely holding back and turning into an NPC while the MC bangs all her friends?
Not my cup of tea and doesn't fit the "serious" tone of the game.

Triangles are possible but only in certain combos.

And even these triangles don't come without problems. Balancing the attention etc. isn't easy.
There is always a high chance of someone feeling left out.
Eh I like harem because I hate rejecting people that I really like. But tbh even when the tag was there, this never struck me as a harem game or at least not in the way that would make sense. I think at most polyamorous relationship would be able to be implemented well (tho many people on this site blur the line between the two) if done correctly, the comment about one quality girl was a head tilter for me. But at the end of the day this is your story and that's how you wanna tell it. So, with that being said, taking the idea out of the reworked version is a great decision. Good luck!

Kronos12345678

Mar 9, 2021
Just like the other Game in development i really like this game. The Story is awsome the renders are too and you just get a good feeling for the Story!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm getting kinda nervous about that whole remake. I personally think all the characters looked perfectly fine already. My two favourite girls are definitely Leia and Helen and I don't know what to think of Helen's redesign. I mean... she still looks like Helen... but like 15-20 years younger and I don't know if that's good considering she's supposed to be a middle aged beauty.

I don't know if Leia received a redesign too (I sure as hell hope not) but yea... Guess we'll see when it finally comes out... someday.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Check back in 18ish months. I might be misremembering but I think it was said Helen’s stuff won’t be heavily focused on at this point of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Any info when the game will be updated?

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
a gamer with trashtalking skill, hotheaded and crazy chick! why would you even need another women when miru is keeper hahaha

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Is creator planning to release each remade episode separately or in one bunch when completed?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Is creator planning to release each remade episode separately or in one bunch when completed?
I'm not sure if that is whats planed but if it is that is going to be an extremely long time. It will be if they are released individually as well. I'm not knocking the dev but now people are paying him for the first chapters twice which isn't something I agree with. You don't need "2 Ampere Titan GPUs This + The NvLink" to make a VN even with blender.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I am sorry if I would offend anyone by this but this must be the most stupid idea ever to start recreate the game now on this high point of the game like fuck the trail and fuck your relationship I don't like how they look , Are you fucking kidding me !

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes