4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Not sure what the big deal is with this game? The renders are good, but having a hard time liking any of the characters. The MC is an idiot and his GF is just odd. What am I not seeing? Do I need to give it time?
Some people like Rocky Road ice cream, others like Bubblegum Snap. Its probably just not your thing. No worries.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Been a while since I checked and or posted here but it seems from what I have read that everything I know pretty much goes out the window and this will be pretty much the feeling of a complete new game, sort of like RE2 vs RE2 remake, same chars same story technically but still so much different.

Looking forward to this... actually been looking forward for a long time but guess we can wait a bit more and see how this turns out. And the new Miru is pretty solid, I had no issues with her before with the exception of certain actions that were victim of her writing, but seeing as so many original Miru haters are ready to swap camp because of the new and improved version of her and that she is getting a proper back story makes me chuckle. Pretty much predicted it and it is funny to see it happen.

Anyways ill be back when there is more news on this. Good luck.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Thats how I played the game too. No cheating or anything. I just RP'd MC as a decent guy who's having a really REALLY bad set of days.
And I think thats exactly the way it should played more like the "cannon" if you guys understand what I try to say with that. I mean overlal the "refurnishing" of the game might be for the beginning a good sense. The reason for that is that he didnt felt that it fits the later parts of the game so thats why everything until 0.6 kinda gets renewed completly thats why we have to wait so long, buts its fine as long as this game wont get abandoned :/

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,

As I am sure some of you noticed I recently added a Blender comic to some of the tier rewards.

I am doing them to learn Blender on the side while also providing my supporters with additional content. More details in a future post.

In the past day, I managed to improve Bella's model to a minimally acceptable level to start the comics/short stories.
I did document the process to make the workflow for the other characters much easier in the future.

With both games coming closer to a release, I didn't have enough time for Blender as I'd like to but I did manage to make improvements to the Bella model.

This includes the skin shader, teeth, materials, and other technical stuff.

Here you can see a comparison between the old (R) and the new one (L).
1619540281890.png
We are moving in the right direction.
Here is the updated model in a scene. (High-resolution version at the bottom to download.)
1619540293350.png

I hope you guys are as excited about the possibilities Blender brings as I am.

- Ocean

:)

Sep 3, 2020

Hello,

As I am sure some of you noticed I recently added a Blender comic to some of the tier rewards.

I am doing them to learn Blender on the side while also providing my supporters with additional content. More details in a future post.

In the past day, I managed to improve Bella's model to a minimally acceptable level to start the comics/short stories.
I did document the process to make the workflow for the other characters much easier in the future.

With both games coming closer to a release, I didn't have enough time for Blender as I'd like to but I did manage to make improvements to the Bella model.

This includes the skin shader, teeth, materials, and other technical stuff.

Here you can see a comparison between the old (R) and the new one (L).
View attachment 1166426
We are moving in the right direction.
Here is the updated model in a scene. (High-resolution version at the bottom to download.)
View attachment 1166427

I hope you guys are as excited about the possibilities Blender brings as I am.

- Ocean

:)
arsaetqwsax.gif

oooh mommy come to Daddy
:love::love::love:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Glad I played this after the camping trip update was released. Hating Katie until a new update came out wouldn't be nice.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hello,
This month I did add new benefits to some of the higher tier rewards in order to reward you guys with a little more.
Here are the changes I made:
Lovely Latina(10$):
- Access to updates (Not the Beta).
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.
Petite Asian (20$):
- Access to the Blender short stories.
- Access to polls.
Busty Raaccon(30$)
- Double the vote count for polls.
- Access to the Blender short story polls.

3. New tier and Aurora Borealis on ice.

I also added one new Supporter tier. Ethereal Glow(50$) This tier is just for people who want to support the game with a little more and like to secure its future.
People in this tier also have priority for the limited (currently on ice) Aurora Borealis tier. (Commissions.)

I did have an Aurora Borealis tier, which was my custom render tier. But this is on ice for now. All open customs will still be finished.
The reason why I got rid of the tier was that I need to set some serious ground rules for myself. I always try to give my best in the customs and I spent a lot of hours on them.
And I cannot stick on just 1-3 renders for a custom. I like to tell a story and that's why I created up to 12 renders for a single custom.
The time and effort I put in there are sadly not worth it and I cannot charge more with a good conscience.
So I just got rid of it. Someday I will open 1-2 slots again. (The new supporter tier has priority for the custom slots and all open ones will still be finished.)

2. Blender Short Stories

I am currently learning Blender and the plan is to switch completely to it with Season 2. The best way to learn is to actually create something. That's why I will start doing Blender Short Stories on the side. These are small little stories with the characters from WiAB and SG. (The first one is about Bella and the SG MC.)
These Short stories are a high-tier reward (Petite Asian(20$)) and higher and I am excited to share my journey with you guys.
(I only work on the Blender stories on weekends to make sure it doesn't interfere with my normal game development.)
3. May Wallpapers.

From now on, there are going to be monthly wallpapers for the Lovely Latina(10$+) tiers. For this first wallpaper, I will also give it to the Gothic Girl($5) tiers so they can get an impression of what they will be like

For the first month, we have Sasha from and a part of her daily morning routine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019

Hello,
This month I did add new benefits to some of the higher tier rewards in order to reward you guys with a little more.
Here are the changes I made:
Lovely Latina(10$):
- Access to updates (Not the Beta).
- Monthly HQ wallpaper.
Petite Asian (20$):
- Access to the Blender short stories.
- Access to polls.
Busty Raaccon(30$)
- Double the vote count for polls.
- Access to the Blender short story polls.

3. New tier and Aurora Borealis on ice.

I also added one new Supporter tier. Ethereal Glow(50$) This tier is just for people who want to support the game with a little more and like to secure its future.
People in this tier also have priority for the limited (currently on ice) Aurora Borealis tier. (Commissions.)

I did have an Aurora Borealis tier, which was my custom render tier. But this is on ice for now. All open customs will still be finished.
The reason why I got rid of the tier was that I need to set some serious ground rules for myself. I always try to give my best in the customs and I spent a lot of hours on them.
And I cannot stick on just 1-3 renders for a custom. I like to tell a story and that's why I created up to 12 renders for a single custom.
The time and effort I put in there are sadly not worth it and I cannot charge more with a good conscience.
So I just got rid of it. Someday I will open 1-2 slots again. (The new supporter tier has priority for the custom slots and all open ones will still be finished.)

2. Blender Short Stories

I am currently learning Blender and the plan is to switch completely to it with Season 2. The best way to learn is to actually create something. That's why I will start doing Blender Short Stories on the side. These are small little stories with the characters from WiAB and SG. (The first one is about Bella and the SG MC.)
These Short stories are a high-tier reward (Petite Asian(20$)) and higher and I am excited to share my journey with you guys.
(I only work on the Blender stories on weekends to make sure it doesn't interfere with my normal game development.)
3. May Wallpapers.

From now on, there are going to be monthly wallpapers for the Lovely Latina(10$+) tiers. For this first wallpaper, I will also give it to the Gothic Girl($5) tiers so they can get an impression of what they will be like

High Resolution in the attachments.
For the first month, we have Sasha from and a part of her daily morning routine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So she’s not summer, bummer

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes