4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
If you cheat on your girlfriend with the girl in washroom stall and then set the probability of girls getting knocked up to 100% then she gets pregnant and tells you about it in chapter 6. However there's no baby bump or anything. She just tells you that she got pregnant.
You right, I forgot about that b... that bar girl.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Ocean is easily one of the best developers artistically and history wise speaking, but let's be real, his time of updates are unsustainable and by his records the last to years there is no reason to not believe that the remake will done by 2026 or 2027 and by that date Mr. Dots will be finishing last chapter of Dating my Granddaughter or something. I trust that eventually this will be solved and wish the best to Ocean, but in all honesty, I don't think this is sustainable.
On the bright side, Summertime Saga and Yandere Simulator may be completed by then. :D

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
When ocean said last month that it was the last mini dev log and that the revamped chapter one was just around the corner, I thought it would be out by mid may if not April. Guess we're holding our breaths for a little longer eh, boys?

AlphaQ2

Jun 12, 2017
is this right the game hasn't been updated in almost a year how has this not got a on hold tag yet
Could be misremembering, but I think Ocean had some computer issues after releasing v0.6. After that got sorted out, he's been not only revamping this game all the way from the beginning, but also working on another game. He updates periodically, thus no need for an on-hold tag.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes