4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

AlphaQ2

Jun 12, 2017
is this right the game hasn't been updated in almost a year how has this not got a on hold tag yet
Could be misremembering, but I think Ocean had some computer issues after releasing v0.6. After that got sorted out, he's been not only revamping this game all the way from the beginning, but also working on another game. He updates periodically, thus no need for an on-hold tag.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The update is always being worked on. You're always playing the update. You've been doing it since the beginning of time and will keep doing it till it ends. The update is just hidden behind the mountains. If only we could look past this stubborn illusion that is time.
Dude... I told you to stop licking random mushrooms you find in the wilderness.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i played this waaaay back in V0.1 and V0.2.

besides your Asian GF, can any of your other girls be NTR'd? Kinda the reason why i waited so long to pick this back up. so it has time to build content.

• Haha
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so i played this waaaay back in V0.1 and V0.2.

besides your Asian GF, can any of your other girls be NTR'd? Kinda the reason why i waited so long to pick this back up. so it has time to build content.
just wait a little bit longer

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh no, not just NTR, but incest as well. i was waiting for mom content. any of that?

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes