4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i played this waaaay back in V0.1 and V0.2.

besides your Asian GF, can any of your other girls be NTR'd? Kinda the reason why i waited so long to pick this back up. so it has time to build content.

• Haha
Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so i played this waaaay back in V0.1 and V0.2.

besides your Asian GF, can any of your other girls be NTR'd? Kinda the reason why i waited so long to pick this back up. so it has time to build content.
just wait a little bit longer

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh no, not just NTR, but incest as well. i was waiting for mom content. any of that?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.
you realize that he has too pay taxes ,dont has a job so he needs too pay bills,electricity food maybe save some money and so on LOL :unsure: :unsure: and he has prob one saving for sumemr is gone and one savin for where it all began because their are different fan bases

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Wow, downloaded this over the weekend and just finished up 0.6. Fantastic game! Can't wait to go back and try a few different paths, sadly sounds like updates are slow based on the last two pages?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
you realize that he has too pay taxes ,dont has a job so he needs too pay bills,electricity food maybe save some money and so on LOL :unsure: :unsure: and he has prob one saving for sumemr is gone and one savin for where it all began because their are different fan bases
Wait, are you saying he doesn't have a job and still doesn't have time to get an update out for this in nearly a year?
and if he doesn't have a job then taxes on what he's making there would be almost nothing if not actually nothing. [would be $0 tax on that sum in my country].
Actually having a job would be MORE of an excuse because he'd then be at least time limited.

However, none of that changes the point, at this rate he'll be relocating due to sea-level rise before this gets actually finished.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Wait, are you saying he doesn't have a job and still doesn't have time to get an update out for this in nearly a year?
and if he doesn't have a job then taxes on what he's making there would be almost nothing if not actually nothing. [would be $0 tax on that sum in my country].
Actually having a job would be MORE of an excuse because he'd then be at least time limited.

However, none of that changes the point, at this rate he'll be relocating due to sea-level rise before this gets actually finished.
I have no clue what the hell you're talking about! Maybe... because you know nothing about developing software that needs work intensive processes to just function as intended!
And before anything else, i'm not willing to discuss this with you whatsoever!

People like you just complain without knowledge of the matter. Just read the developers responses within this thread for ones! You will get the picture.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
...People like you just complain without knowledge of the matter. Just read the developers responses within this thread for ones! You will get the picture.
Perhaps his approach isnt best, yet he has the point, sadly.
This game wont be finished, SG wont be finished, ever, never...
The best we all can hope is to see a few more episodes of both games in the next few years (and despite 0.001 chances some real action in SG).

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Perhaps his approach isnt best, yet he has the point, sadly.
This game wont be finished, SG wont be finished, ever, never...
The best we all can hope is to see a few more episodes of both games in the next few years (and despite 0.001 chances some real action in SG).
He adapted... He had to... developing two games at the same time was not his intention to begin with. By doing that he saved one of two projects, do you blame him for doing so? He will figure things out in future iterations. ATM he needs capable hardware, which is expensive af and hard to come by!

His high standards are a factor in this regard, that's for sure.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes