4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
For anyone who believes the earth is flat, consider this..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I live in the PNW... Bigfoot is real.
Ohh you are failing to see things how they are. Take a round plate. It is flat? yes, but it looks round if you select the right angle to look at it, isn't it?

So there you have it. It is not that Earth is flat but the rest are spheres.. all planets are like round plates that just happened to have exactly the right angle looking at Earth... always shifting just right so that we humans see as round.. Even the sun..

Yes, that make sense!

Last edited:

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
Ohh you are failing to see things how they are. Take a round plate. It is flat? yes, but it looks round if you select the right angle to look at it, isn't it?

So there you have it. It is not that Earth is flat but the rest are spheres.. all planets are like round plates that just happened to have exactly the right angle looking at Earth... always shifting just right so that we humans see as round.. Even the sun..

Yes, that make sense!
I have no idea if you're joking, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: WindySakura

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah... like everyone else too. I don't see how this excuses anything.
so many dislikes on my post, I just think you all dont understand my argument his argument was that ocean made 15.000 dollars since last update that he can all use on hardware??and I said that he needs too relize that he cant just spend all the money on hardware. I just dont understand how you cant get the point.

Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.
Sorry put I am just tilted that everybody is an expert in the internet dosent matter which topic, I would never do something like that because I have 0 Idea which cost Ocean has , I also have no idea about game development so I have no Idea if his music needs too be lizensed and so an there are so many factors that we dont know so stop say he made so MUCH money that he can all spent.

Last edited:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Back in January I said 6 months as a joke and people facepalmed lol. At present this prediction seemed optimistic!
Yeah, every time I point out a game is either going to take a decade or is never going to be finished at a certain pace I get brigaded by a warhost of trolls, then it turns out it was 100% correct. The facepalm emote on this site is basically a badge of honour

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah, every time I point out a game is either going to take a decade or is never going to be finished at a certain pace I get brigaded by a warhost of trolls, then it turns out it was 100% correct. The facepalm emote on this site is basically a badge of honour
At the current pace, and with there being 30 chapters in total like the dev said, it'll take 8 years even if he takes 3 months per update lol. And let's not kid ourselves with that 3 month estimate. It's going to take well over a decade. Either the dev will rush the story or its eventually going to get abandoned. Idk how anyone can disagree with that.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I prefer 30 cheapter and a long story dude just imagine playing this game know and having the best fap in your life at your Deathbed in 30 years :love: :love: what an AMAZING ending just too find out you got cucked by your videogame waifu :devilish:and everbody is like good one ocean CLAP its like choosing Morinth in mass effect 2 I got jebaited so hard was worth it loved every second

Last edited:

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
what the dev needs to do is hire more ppl cause doing two games at once with there being only one person is overkill. ppl are just gonna get pissed off and sick of waiting for updates to the point where eventually they wont pay for it anymore, causing Ocean to abandon it and i'll be super pissed if that happens cause both WIAB and SG are incredible games with an incredible story to boot

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
what the dev needs to do is hire more ppl cause doing two games at once with there being only one person is overkill. ppl are just gonna get pissed off and sick of waiting for updates to the point where eventually they wont pay for it anymore, causing Ocean to abandon it and i'll be super pissed if that happens cause both WIAB and SG are incredible games with an incredible story to boot
I get where you come from but there is no way he can hire somebody he is not as big as being a dik for example and second both games are like his babys I dont think that he want that anyone mess with the writting or renders he is a perfectionist and I love his qualitie looking at the other visual novels their is no dev that is on his level no joke maybe our red string and estate dominate from the writting skill and qualitie .

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
At the current pace, and with there being 30 chapters in total like the dev said, it'll take 8 years even if he takes 3 months per update lol. And let's not kid ourselves with that 3 month estimate. It's going to take well over a decade. Either the dev will rush the story or its eventually going to get abandoned. Idk how anyone can disagree with that.
Your estimate is correct if everything stays as it is.

But I do not plan on keeping things the way they are.

Currently, achievable things like: Optimising workflows, getting rid of bad habits that lead to procrastination, prepping for the next day, etc. are things I am currently taking action in.

The development is slower than it could be but this is a safety measure to not end up as fucked as I did with SG Ch3. And this Anti-burnout measure stays in check until my habits are optimized.

See down below about "optimizations" that are currently beyond my financial ability.

I am nowhere near being able to hire someone. I do not need coders or writers. The games are already written deep into their second Season.

What I need are highly skilled artists that I can trust.

See this post for some more clarity about my current situation: POST

As time and updates go on and hopefully, the support grows- I will be able to hire someone.
Even though I doubt I can find a DAZ artist to my liking.

It's a different story with Blender, though.
Blender has a much bigger array of highly skilled artists. Lots of freelancers, etc.

When the games reach Season 2 and the support allows me to hire a Blender artist, then I will do it.

Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.

You are referring to posts I most likely made before the 3090s even came out and there was hope for Titan-level ampere GPUs with a properly working NvLink.

He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get,
15k$ before taxes, subscriptions (AE, PS, Zbrush), healthcare, social life, living expenses, assets like music, etc.

Just because I have the money doesn't mean I am going to throw it out the window and pay 3000€ for a 3090. There is no way I will buy something for such a ridiculous price and besides that, as a developer you are at constant risk of just losing all your support from one day to the other.
Obviously, I can't just run around and buy cards for 3000€.

I need to have security.

And the 3090 FE I bought for 1500€ hasn't had been in stock for 7 months now. Got completely unlisted a few days ago.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes