4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
so i played this waaaay back in V0.1 and V0.2.

besides your Asian GF, can any of your other girls be NTR'd? Kinda the reason why i waited so long to pick this back up. so it has time to build content.
Well there is another girl that you can NTR. It's not netorare but netorari since you're stealing someone else's girlfriend. Dana (MC's high school crush) has a bf but secretly likes to be dominated, of course we aren't far enough to cuck her bf yet so it's just heavily implied that you can at this point.

Perfect is the enemy of progress. You should know that by now ;)
But if it's perfect then there wouldn't be a need for progress, since all progress are made to strive for perfection. If it does then it suggests that it isn't perfect in the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
But if it's perfect then there wouldn't be a need for progress, since all progress are made to strive for perfection. If it does then it suggests that it isn't perfect in the first place.
I thought it was a reference to The Red String :cool:

Voitaire said le mieux est l'ennemi du bien which can be translated manifold. Some say it means you shouldn't fix what ain't broken, others say that you shouldn't strive to be perfect or futilely aim to perfect something when there's a working solution that yields good results.
I personally think the word good doesn't make much sense unless to context is clear. Nothing can be really perfect, it's wishful thinking. You simply cannot design every inch of your model from head to toe and finish a game in a reasonable amount of time, especially when fixing one thing only leads to another more challenging problem. You have to draw the line somewhere - this is what a good game dev does.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.
Wait, are you saying he doesn't have a job and still doesn't have time to get an update out for this in nearly a year?
and if he doesn't have a job then taxes on what he's making there would be almost nothing if not actually nothing. [would be $0 tax on that sum in my country].
Actually having a job would be MORE of an excuse because he'd then be at least time limited.

However, none of that changes the point, at this rate he'll be relocating due to sea-level rise before this gets actually finished.
can you give us your opinion on flath earth theory or on bigfoot ?:unsure:

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
i would like to say it would get finished but that's just a naive dream at this point.
this VN is amazing, bars above many other on this site, it's just by simply looking at the amount of update that we had, and how long the game has been in development it's clear that this game will have a higher chance of being abandoned rather than finished.

i know it's not an easy work to make this, but at this point everyone really need to start asking question. i mean Light of My Life, which in my opinion is on par on term of render but superior in term of writing can consistently give it's fan update every 3-6 months. but this game hasn't had any update for the past year, even the last update was taking it's time to come out, and the reason was it's being reworked, and ok it was believable, but now it has been a year and still no clear update schedule, why!? is it being reworked again?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
For anyone who believes the earth is flat, consider this..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I live in the PNW... Bigfoot is real.
Ohh you are failing to see things how they are. Take a round plate. It is flat? yes, but it looks round if you select the right angle to look at it, isn't it?

So there you have it. It is not that Earth is flat but the rest are spheres.. all planets are like round plates that just happened to have exactly the right angle looking at Earth... always shifting just right so that we humans see as round.. Even the sun..

Yes, that make sense!

Last edited:

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
Ohh you are failing to see things how they are. Take a round plate. It is flat? yes, but it looks round if you select the right angle to look at it, isn't it?

So there you have it. It is not that Earth is flat but the rest are spheres.. all planets are like round plates that just happened to have exactly the right angle looking at Earth... always shifting just right so that we humans see as round.. Even the sun..

Yes, that make sense!
I have no idea if you're joking, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: WindySakura

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah... like everyone else too. I don't see how this excuses anything.
so many dislikes on my post, I just think you all dont understand my argument his argument was that ocean made 15.000 dollars since last update that he can all use on hardware??and I said that he needs too relize that he cant just spend all the money on hardware. I just dont understand how you cant get the point.

Lets be honest, this is never getting finished, I mean if I could get paid $2k/mo to turn out no actual content then I sure as shit would.

His Patreon still talks about getting 2 Ampere Titan GPUs, which don't exist and there are no plans to release them.
He's made like $15k off of Patreon since the last update and could have had 2 3090s by now easily, the 3090 hasn't been hard to get, hell I've bought 2 3080's faster than he got a single update out for either VN and the 3080 is way harder to get than a 3090.

Top that off with he is also supposed to be working on Summers Gone which hasn't seen an update in over 5 months AND the 'rework' isn't even done?

Yeah we'll be buying 6000 series cards before there is an ending in sight here.
Sorry put I am just tilted that everybody is an expert in the internet dosent matter which topic, I would never do something like that because I have 0 Idea which cost Ocean has , I also have no idea about game development so I have no Idea if his music needs too be lizensed and so an there are so many factors that we dont know so stop say he made so MUCH money that he can all spent.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes