4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Hello,
Sorry if these questions have already been answered but from what I understand the current version is a revamp of an older one? If tes how far ahead was the old version?
I like in games the sharing act so I wanted to know if there will be any other event like the prison where the GF goes with another man?
Thank you!

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hello,
Sorry if these questions have already been answered but from what I understand the current version is a revamp of an older one? If tes how far ahead was the old version?
I like in games the sharing act so I wanted to know if there will be any other event like the prison where the GF goes with another man?
Thank you!
The current version IS the old version. The rework of the new chapter 1 has not been released yet.
So, what you see is what you have for now.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
so?any news from the devs? feels like between them reworking chapter one and not even releasing that one year later... well it feels like another great game biting the dust... because

Reactions: johndoe19

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
so?any news from the devs? feels like between them reworking chapter one and not even releasing that one year later... well it feels like another great game biting the dust... because
He is doing weekly updates since 2 weeks back i think latest is the post about the mom

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021

Hello,

So, as teased in the last log... This bibi log is all about Helen.

You guys have probably seen the reworked Helen already in an older post.
Helen specifically didn't just get a visual rework but also a personality one. (Actually, everyone got that.)

In the old WiAB, Helen was... hollow, and the only thing that did set her apart from being literally nothing was her being mute.

I personally also really didn't like old Helen's visual appearance (Especially her body. It looked very unnatural.)

Let's go with some old/new previews again.

Our first meeting with Helen.
View attachment 1396188
View attachment 1396190
A very big difference from the old WiAB is Helen's relationship with the MC at the beginning. Those of you who played the old one should know what I'm talking about.
While in the old WiAB.
View attachment 1396192
Helen was just "Lewd-Game-Cringe". Her reaction and all that made no sense whatsoever.
In the new WiAB, she reacts much more like someone who got hurt and "betrayed".
View attachment 1396194
But if you play your cards right... Then trust can be rebuild.
View attachment 1396197

I should probably mention this in general. The MC leaving all the people behind did leave a sour taste in a lot of mouths.
The reactions from the people can be quite different from the old WiAB.

And because I see the question come up again and again... The new WiAB is pretty much 99% new content.
A complete overhaul of the story, personalities, and events.
The main plot points from the old ones are still there. (Helen's accident, Krayt, etc.)

All new Helen images in 4k res are attached at the bottom.
Until next week.

- Ocean
:)
Latest update was just 3 days ago

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question on the "NTR" in this game - I'm not someone who is really sensitive to things, but since I'm not into sharing, the way I would handle NTR is if I caught an exclusive LI messing around with another dude in the story I would just drop them, so my question is, is that the case here with the "NTR" where the player can just disengage from that LI if / when NTR occurs?

Thanks!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
nice, does it say anywhere how close is to a new release?
No. And he probably wont. Its the number one thing people keep asking too. Its probably fairly far away still and he doesnt want to say it. Not sure if thats good or bad but at least hes still working on it and making weekly posts about it.

On an unrelated note, not a big fan of the new Miru look, seems a lot less asian. And not sure how different her new personality will be. :cautious:

Reactions: free pass fans2021

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Quick question on the "NTR" in this game - I'm not someone who is really sensitive to things, but since I'm not into sharing, the way I would handle NTR is if I caught an exclusive LI messing around with another dude in the story I would just drop them, so my question is, is that the case here with the "NTR" where the player can just disengage from that LI if / when NTR occurs?

Thanks!
As the game is now, the NTR is based off your choices as the MC, where NTR points are added. So if you avoid those choices, you avoid the NTR. Additionally, there is a setting when you start the game that just turns off all NTR. Not sure how this will be handled when the dev redoes everything.

Reactions: Razrback16

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

Thanks!
Its completely optional/skippable. Also the choice are very obvious. This is why I think F95 should add new detailed tags. Avoidable NTR and Unavoidable NTR. Just having NTR can send most people the wrong idea.

If you havent play the game yet, wait for the remake. The game is going through a ton of heavy rework. Or play the game now but dont expect to play the same thing when the game remake comes out in the future. Only the first chapter will be largely the same.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Its completely optional/skippable. Also the choice are very obvious. This is why I think F95 should add new detailed tags. Avoidable NTR and Unavoidable NTR. Just having NTR can send most people the wrong idea.

If you havent play the game yet, wait for the remake. The game is going through a ton of heavy rework. Or play the game now but dont expect to play the same thing when the game remake comes out in the future. Only the first chapter will be largely the same.
Ok, thanks to you and "GetOutOfMyLaboratory" for replying, sounds like great advice, will wait for the update.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Yeah I agree, those tags will help alot cause alot of people pass on games with NTR thinking it's unavoidable when alot of times it is but we have no knowledge of it unless the dev mentions it

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes