4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Hello,

So, as teased in the last log... This bibi log is all about Helen.

You guys have probably seen the reworked Helen already in an older post.
Helen specifically didn't just get a visual rework but also a personality one. (Actually, everyone got that.)

In the old WiAB, Helen was... hollow, and the only thing that did set her apart from being literally nothing was her being mute.

I personally also really didn't like old Helen's visual appearance (Especially her body. It looked very unnatural.)

Let's go with some old/new previews again.

Our first meeting with Helen.
View attachment 1396188
View attachment 1396190
A very big difference from the old WiAB is Helen's relationship with the MC at the beginning. Those of you who played the old one should know what I'm talking about.
While in the old WiAB.
View attachment 1396192
Helen was just "Lewd-Game-Cringe". Her reaction and all that made no sense whatsoever.
In the new WiAB, she reacts much more like someone who got hurt and "betrayed".
View attachment 1396194
But if you play your cards right... Then trust can be rebuild.
View attachment 1396197

I should probably mention this in general. The MC leaving all the people behind did leave a sour taste in a lot of mouths.
The reactions from the people can be quite different from the old WiAB.

And because I see the question come up again and again... The new WiAB is pretty much 99% new content.
A complete overhaul of the story, personalities, and events.
The main plot points from the old ones are still there. (Helen's accident, Krayt, etc.)

All new Helen images in 4k res are attached at the bottom.
Until next week.

- Ocean
:)
booba

horankao

Dec 18, 2020
Actually liked the setup with the game originally, a complete rework will have to see if I like it the same. I also thought Helen looked gorgeous already. Have to see if her new look works, it is funny seeing how many of these developers seem desperately not to do a fap game lmao.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Do we know anything o there is any Katie's new apparence? It's my favourite character, so I can't wait to see it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
Why do people who dislike ntr keeps complaining when it clearly have "nrt" tag why cant they just move on and don't try the game or just simply not complain, they are like those vegans who keep annoying people who enjoy eating meats lol. They keep forcing their ideology to others like their righteous being.

Anyway whats the status of the game when will it be updated or its abandoned?

I just backed read some post never mind.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and johndoe19

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Why do people who dislike ntr keeps complaining when it clearly have "nrt" tag why cant they just move on and don't try the game or just simply not complain, they are like those vegans who keep annoying people who enjoy eating meats lol. They keep forcing their ideology to others like their righteous being.
Another thing is that NTR in this game is FULLY OPTIONAL and can be turned off, and they still can’t stop complaining. Really don’t know how many brain cells they have left

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Really dude if you love someone and she loves you back as much as you do you will never play NTR
Katie will never love you. Leia will never love you. None of these girls will ever harber an iota of feeling for you.

Now, this may be shocking, but the girls aren't real. This is just a game. :eek: Its entertainment. Do you also lose your shit and start whining when watching a movie/show and a female character cheats on their boyfriend/ husband?

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes