4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I mean I'm Asian too, and I think it's the other way around.

At least old Miru looks like a Korean/Japanese idol.

New Miru looks too "western". Her new appearance have many traits regular Asians don't even possess.
My thoughts too. Shes too americanized in her look. Still good looking but just generic and boring now compared to before where she actually looked asian.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Again she's mixed it's a given that she looks less Asian.
Thats the issue. Lmao. Lot of half asians look very asian or not particularly asian at all irl. Miru went from looking asian to not really asian at all, and generic. Now with a personality change we have to be seen, lot of people dont like the new Miru.

Skydden

Feb 22, 2019
Thats the issue. Lmao. Lot of half asians look very asian or not particularly asian at all irl. Miru went from looking asian to not really asian at all, and generic. Now with a personality change we have to be seen, lot of people dont like the new Miru.
"lot of people dont like the new Miru", source: trust me bro.
I'll take new Miru over the old one any day of the week.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
To Full Oceanlab:
Why Double???
define s = Character('Leia' , color="#482E78")
define l = Character('Leia' , color="#482E78")

Change Name color: Better visible on the screen....
define m = Character('Miru', color="#585858")
to
define m = Character('Miru', color="#F8A1A4")

Exist???
ginamesssage to ginamessage
danalaywer1 to danalawyer1
KZoral - kzoral
servicepis - servicepris

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
When will the next update release? I liked the content and game so eagerly waiting now ! Please tell
The "next" chapter is going to be a long long time away because the game is going through a remake from the beginning, both in terms of graphics and story.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
When will the next update release? I liked the content and game so eagerly waiting now ! Please tell
its been doing a total remake for the last 18 months. Lol. And its taken a back seat to the other game, summers gone. First chapter will be mostly the same but the rest will be 98% different apparently. And allegedly each chapter will release 1 at a time.

So it will catch up in like 10 years

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So technically we get new game with different story, with same name and same protagonists (except Miru, which probably be highly melancholic, instead of instant fury). As I usually say "We will see..."
Well, the dev claimed the story/plot would be the same just the all the other stuff that plays the story out will be changed, well most of it. And other visual updates to scenes locations and characters. There were past pics posted to show the changes, their home and one gas station looked different for example.

I am hoping for these past 15* (not 18 my mistake earlier) months he was working on it even if most of his time was spent on Summers gone. I am going to assume he at least has the first 2 chapters done and maybe a third and will release them in chunks and not sit on completed chapter to release them one at a time months apart.

Im not too hopeful about miru's visual update and personality change..

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Does this game have a mom or just incest with sister
There is a mother, but there is no sexual content with her in the old version (0.6), in the new chapter one there won't be either (if they are going to include it it will be in the future).

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone know when dev will continue this game
Also, from now on I'll be posting weekly dev logs until the release to keep everyone up to date.
This is from a dev log posted on 26th August, Ocean said he would post weekly dev logs until the release. I think it means the release of the new version is near, probably before the end of the year.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes