4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
I'm once again asking for how this update will be ?

Will we get remastered version of game upto 0.6 or more ?
Or are we getting only 0.1 ?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm once again asking for how this update will be ?

Will we get remastered version of game upto 0.6 or more ?
Or are we getting only 0.1 ?
Some time ago, Ocean made a poll in his patreon and patrons voted for rework be released in 5 releases. Maybe it can be change now but no, the update won't have the 6 chapters reworked.

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Ok so this whole year went into just 1 chapter even then when most of its story side of things was done.
I agree. He absolutely has to pick up the pace, and fast! It's simply not feasible to have such update cycles. Another 5 years just to rework all the chapters and without moving forward in the story? That's not gonna cut it!

I sincerely hope it's not just 1 chapter... If it is, update cycles need to change, or this project will go up in flames sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Alkatrov and penzor

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’m pretty sure he had mentioned before that he’s going to have to redo parts of 0.6 as well, as some things don’t completely match.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I’m pretty sure he had mentioned before that he’s going to have to redo parts of 0.6 as well, as some things don’t completely match.
Nope, chapter six is on the, let's call it, reworked side of the game.

I don't believe later is the the last chapter not longer called as chapter 6, because Ocean said that the structure of the chapters will be different after the rework.

That means, the old chapter one and the reworked chapter are gona to end on diffrent points.

I don'T remember the exact spelling but if you want to know its exactly search here for the posted dev updates from patreon, there should you be able to find it.

Reactions: endriux

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Nope, chapter six is on the, let's call it, reworked side of the game.

I don't believe later is the the last chapter not longer called as chapter 6, because Ocean said that the structure of the chapters will be different after the rework.

That means, the old chapter one and the reworked chapter are gona to end on diffrent points.
Sorry sadly even that 0.6 is going to get reworked completely, this has been confirmed and were Ocean his own words. Ill quote the what he said for you " Forget everything you know about the whole current 0.6 ".
If you for whatever reason think I may be talking out of my ass, a few pages back find the discord conversation between someone who was in his DM's with him, he made it clear, EVERYTHING is getting reworked or is being redone.

Yes I am aware and was there for most of his time specially when he released 0.6 saying how he had left out a lot of that update otherwise it would not make sense with the back then 0.5 that was out. However he reworked and rewrote the game that at this point while the synopsis is the same, the whole story and script has been changed and flipped.

Also while I am happy to see some of the progress he has made, from his wording we are getting a remake of 0.1 which will not be a full remake of the full 0.5 or 0.6, IF he were to even do or attempt that ( going for full rework all the way to 0.6 instead of 0.1 ) we wont be getting WiAB for another year and by that I dont mean next year January or February, I am talking next year somewhere in November. ( so realistically we are getting 0.1 but for all we know 0.1 could contain as much content as current 0.1 or it could be as long as 0.1 + half of 0.2, who knows. )

As much as I would be happy with a release this year, I would like to see actions speaking louder than words and my personal word of advice, if you are someone like me who only cares about WiAB because it was here first and because you are more invested in to this, prepare to be both awed at the improvement and rework but be ready to be disappointed by the length and amount we are going to get for the amount of time we have had to wait for all of this.

And if he plans on after giving us the reworked release of this as a 0.1 and jumps right back at SG... well yeah.. good times..
Let's see what this brings, ill chill here for a day or 2 more and go back to trying to forget this till I see an update pop up.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Some time ago, Ocean made a poll in his patreon and patrons voted for rework be released in 5 releases. Maybe it can be change now but no, the update won't have the 6 chapters reworked.
Lmao, seriously? These people love hating themselves.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Lmao, seriously? These people love hating themselves.
Actually the reason they did that was because they was going to expect a release every 3 to 4 months and SG was not some main focus. So while I understand where you are coming from keep in mind back then that was not the case, no one from the WiAB was expecting to going to have to wait 2 years for an update, right now no one knows that if he is planning on giving us 1 update and moving back to SG right after, would not surprise me. But I bet you if they knew about it, that poll would have gone very very differently including the narrative.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Actually the reason they did that was because they was going to expect a release every 3 to 4 months and SG was not some main focus. So while I understand where you are coming from keep in mind back then that was not the case, no one from the WiAB was expecting to going to have to wait 2 years for an update, right now no one knows that if he is planning on giving us 1 update and moving back to SG right after, would not surprise me. But I bet you if they knew about it, that poll would have gone very very differently including the narrative.
I think, and I hope my memory is not mixing up different messages and times, that at that time he had said something like taking out one chapter at a time TOGETHER with the continuation (that is, 0.1 reworked together with 0.7 and so on) that's why it was the option chosen.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I think, and I hope my memory is not mixing up different messages and times, that at that time he had said something like taking out one chapter at a time TOGETHER with the continuation (that is, 0.1 reworked together with 0.7 and so on) that's why it was the option chosen.
Nope you are most certainly correct about this, it was actually that he was going to rework some part to make it in line with what he had written and was doing for 0.6 and 0.7, because technically what was planned was the changes and fixes to the story and ntr and miru mostly. Not a full overhaul of the story. so the major changes was to happen to 0.1 all way to 0.4 in term of writing and story changes to stay in line with 0.5 and up and upgrade to the visuals.

That was what the choices were based on. Continue story but upgrade the previous release to get in tune with the later visuals and only change story aspects to match the later versions while overhauling Miru's looks and slight adjustments to her personality and fix her badly written NTR reasoning.

So you are pretty much correct yes.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Maybe I am reading incorrectly but you are saying Ocean wanted to release 0.1 to 0.7 all at once together?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe I am reading incorrectly but you are saying Ocean wanted to release 0.1 to 0.7 all at once together?
No, not all together, only 0.1 plus 0.7, that is to say, doing the rework along with advancing the story. That is, 0.1 would be new but the content 0.2 to 0.4 would be the old one, then 0.2 would be reworked and so on until reaching the new one.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Bug Donna Toilet Sex:

c03.jpg

If someone have c03.rpy file without this bug... please upload this one.... Thank's....

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes