4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Yes,
Old Helen
View attachment 1451799
New Helen
View attachment 1451801
But, you have zero action with her in old WIAB (and no body knows in new)
damn! Helen's improvement is top notch.

Old Helen looked like she had been under the knife too much, and her eyes lowkey made her seem possessed. New Helen is a nice blend of Fierce, yet kind looks wise, which from what i remember flows well with her characterization.

Reactions: Ghostt224

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
The Aunt is a doctor , right?..it doesn't matter..she doesn't even care about her own son just because he is a homebody(like us)
Ii'm actually more interested in her daughter than her.
Bella will not be happy if she knows this

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Bella will not be happy if she knows this
Are you like spying for Bella or something LostGhost ?..
I should 've know better..leaving you alone is not an option anymore., ghost.
i know a priest who is in a good shape 'cause he exorcise a lot. so you better watch it.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Are you like spying for Bella or something LostGhost ?..
I should 've know better..leaving you alone is not an option anymore., ghost.
i know a priest who is in a good shape 'cause he exorcise a lot. so you better watch it.
They are scammers but you should suggest my problem with your queen's mother

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
So i know about the Remake of the game but haven't actually been on this thread since the last release of the old version and wanted to ask/know do we know how much has been remade for the new release? is it everything that was in the old version or only some of it

Sep 3, 2020
Yes he is cooking two projects at the same time or one at a time........chapter 1 of Where it all began is at the end of its tunnel. ....As for the deadline..., well The Ocean Restaurant has patient diners 'cause we like it perfect and devour it in its best quality and we have no doubt it will be.. so no worries. Both projects in the future will be even better ..because he keeps his skills up ,learn new concepts everyday and he exercises them in the coming updates without any trouble.These games are of those games with best quality renders and an incredible tale.
everyday the game gets closer and closer to release everybody's already chosen their waifu except for me

I feel like a starving man in front of a buffet line

you see the problem is I'm a one-woman kind of man I love monogamy and I don't believe in open relationships

normally that would not be a problem for me you see I love bad girl's so I would just pick the baddest girl in the entire game

I like a girl that's mean but kind on the inside or a girl that can kick my ass

and you see there are two girls in the game

that is perfect for me but I don't know which one I want somebody help me pick

they are both My First Choice what do I do

SPOILER_i666.jpeg

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
everyday the game gets closer and closer to release everybody's already chosen their waifu except for me

I feel like a starving man in front of a buffet line

you see the problem is I'm a one-woman kind of man I love monogamy and I don't believe in open relationships

normally that would not be a problem for me you see I love bad girl's so I would just pick the baddest girl in the entire game

I like a girl that's mean but kind on the inside or a girl that can kick my ass

and you see there are two girls in the game

that is perfect for me but I don't know which one I want somebody help me pick

they are both My First Choice what do I do

View attachment 1458198
Brother i still haven't chose mine either ..let's not be hasty.
Katie looks like Bella , we all agree , but i don't think she is evil brother atleast not in the old chapters, she is just spoiled and bitchy but Leia, she will do brother, she will do.We can't be sure though. So let's wait brother.
We willl make sure when the new chapter arrives , so does the new order. HAHAHA. :devilish::devilish:

Sep 3, 2020
Brother i still haven't chose mine either ..let's not be hasty.
Katie looks like Bella , we all agree , but i don't think she is evil brother atleast not in the old chapters, she is just spoiled and bitchy but Leia, she will do brother, she will do.We can't be sure though. So let's wait brother.
We willl make sure when the new chapter arrives , so does the new order. HAHAHA. :devilish::devilish:
Brother in case you were wondering this is my second choice but it all depends on her personality in the remake I am not
ending up

with some boring nice girl that talks about kittens and rainbows all the time
SPOILER_prev3.png

don't get me wrong. bad Girls are very loving and affectionate people but only to people they know and trust

and a bad girl is always ready to cut the throat of anybody who says anything bad about the man that they love they are insanely loyal and they always have your back

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Brother in case you were wondering this is my second choice but it all depends on her personality in the remake I am not
ending up

with some boring nice girl that talks about kittens and rainbows all the time
View attachment 1458297
Me neither brother me niether..i'm sure we will find someone like Leia or herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is not what we're after then there is no point wandering in here.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes