4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I still bet in a beta release in later november. Post work should take some time yet. But who knows, release can be even earlier than that. My best hope is that after these hard road, development and releases of WIAB become more frequent.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I could very well be in a very small minority but I've always found that font in the main menu horrible. Easily one of the least eye-appealing part of the game for me.

Yes, I know, this is nitpicking. :ROFLMAO:
I personally enjoy the main menu. Ocean hat put so much effort into it with the release from chapter six, like the animated transitions, it would be waste to get rid of it now. But hey,Ocean is the man in charge and we have to deal with his decisions. :ROFLMAO:

cb863

May 21, 2021
What's everyone's opinion on Dylan? i opted to trust him all the way through right up to that last render of his face which gave me serious "knows more than he's saying/possible bad guy" vibes

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I personally enjoy the main menu. Ocean hat put so much effort into it with the release from chapter six, like the animated transitions, it would be waste to get rid of it now. But hey,Ocean is the man in charge and we have to deal with his decisions. :ROFLMAO:
I was only talking about the font. I didn't say anything about the animated transition at all. And I most certainly didn't even hint at, let alone saying out loud, that Ocean should bend to my nitpicking. ;)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What's everyone's opinion on Dylan? i opted to trust him all the way through right up to that last render of his face which gave me serious "knows more than he's saying/possible bad guy" vibes
a real bro a cool guy I love how ocean and eva kiss handels male cheracters in his games compared too other devs they feel more realistic and I actually think dylan is cool as fuck :)

Reactions: lipe2410

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You're giving dev too much credit. 3 months alone for "Font Prettifying School". 10 years more for developing a quantum font prettifying processor in order to achieve ultimate font prettification.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... you're taking a joke too far.

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
I am sorry if this has been asked before.
Is the game being remaster from the start?
Is the developer working on the remaster right now, or is he working on " Summer's Gone. " (a masterpiece)

Thank you

Edit: Fixed the name of the game to the correct one

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is the developer working on the remaster right now, or is he working on "Glipses of the past" (a masterpiece)
Dafuq?! How did you drew the connection between this game and the one you have mentioned? Don't get me wrong, nothing against GotP. Ocean is working on two games at the same thime, but not this one, his 2nd one is Summer's Gone.

Last edited:

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Well this game broke after the meeting Dylan for first time. It seems like its getting overhauled? Should I play this now or should I wait until its completed or atleast until next year?

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes