4.30 star(s) 184 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Me neither brother me niether..i'm sure we will find someone like Leia or herself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this is not what we're after then there is no point wandering in here.
oh my God those lips and that body and that necklace is saying I'm the queen of the bad girls she's perfect

I'm talking about long nail scratches down my back in the morning

perfect

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx
Sep 3, 2020
Brother she bought me a long time ago . Looks like you are too.
You , me then the Team Leia, forged in fire and rose out of ashes. We will be glorious , brother.
yes we shall be glorious and for the record, I also can't wait for Bella to

leave nail scratches on our body to after a night of intense lovemaking

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ahx

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
everyday the game gets closer and closer to release everybody's already chosen their waifu except for me

I feel like a starving man in front of a buffet line

you see the problem is I'm a one-woman kind of man I love monogamy and I don't believe in open relationships

normally that would not be a problem for me you see I love bad girl's so I would just pick the baddest girl in the entire game

I like a girl that's mean but kind on the inside or a girl that can kick my ass

and you see there are two girls in the game

that is perfect for me but I don't know which one I want somebody help me pick

they are both My First Choice what do I do

View attachment 1458198
Depends on what you want:

Katie is a basic Tsundere, tough shell due to experiences but deep down capable of kindness and genuinely wants to be surrounded by friends. she's takes a bit of effort but if you show her you can trust her, it'll peel back that shell and she'll open up, the more she's surrounded by ppl like this the better a person she will become, she would probably end up similar to Bella from BaD, intimidating as fuck, but good ppl.

Leia is pretty much a Boss Bitch. She feels no ways using ppl as tools to achieve her goals, but since she does want love, she will pamper the person she's into. But she seems pretty possessive and willing using any means to "keep" them. Feel like in a relationship with her you wouldn't have that much agency, but you would be living the high life.

i could be wrong and the story might change things up.

Sep 3, 2020
Depends on what you want:

Katie is a basic Tsundere, tough shell due to experiences but deep down capable of kindness and genuinely wants to be surrounded by friends. she's takes a bit of effort but if you show her you can trust her, it'll peel back that shell and she'll open up, the more she's surrounded by ppl like this the better a person she will become, she would probably end up similar to Bella from BaD, intimidating as fuck, but good ppl.

Leia is pretty much a Boss Bitch. She feels no ways using ppl as tools to achieve her goals, but since she does want love, she will pamper the person she's into. But she seems pretty possessive and willing using any means to "keep" them. Feel like in a relationship with her you wouldn't have that much agency, but you would be living the high life.

i could be wrong and the story might change things up.
well my brother to be honest with you both of them sound like the perfect girl for me but I'm kind of liking Leia more I love possessive girls

possessive it just means they really care about you

and like I said I love monogamy

and am a one-woman kind of man and I don't like sharing the woman I love with anybody

and possessive girls tend to be very loyal and faithful to one partner

but I don't really care about living the High Life

as far as I'm concerned we could live in a dumpster

just as long as we're together I'll be happy

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
well my brother to be honest with you both of them sound like the perfect girl for me but I'm kind of liking Leia more I love possessive girls

possessive it just means they really care about you

and like I said I love monogamy

and am a one-woman kind of man and I don't like sharing the woman I love with anybody

and possessive girls tend to be very loyal and faithful to one partner

but I don't really care about living the High Life

as far as I'm concerned we could live in a dumpster

just as long as we're together I'll be happy
Oh brother !
let's hope this day never comes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
everyday the game gets closer and closer to release everybody's already chosen their waifu except for me

you see the problem is I'm a one-woman kind of man I love monogamy and I don't believe in open relationships

normally that would not be a problem for me you see I love bad girl's so I would just pick the baddest girl in the entire game

View attachment 1458198
Leia is amazing!:love:
I like Leia!:love:

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021

View attachment 1458198
Katie is obviously Best girl. There is no doubt after everything she has gone though anyone would know that.

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 1458198
If i had to pick between those two, my choose is Katie.
Dana always was my favorite in the older version and probably will be in the remaster.
1165174_Danai.png

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes