• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What's everyone's opinion on Dylan? i opted to trust him all the way through right up to that last render of his face which gave me serious "knows more than he's saying/possible bad guy" vibes
a real bro a cool guy I love how ocean and eva kiss handels male cheracters in his games compared too other devs they feel more realistic and I actually think dylan is cool as fuck :)

Reactions: lipe2410

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You're giving dev too much credit. 3 months alone for "Font Prettifying School". 10 years more for developing a quantum font prettifying processor in order to achieve ultimate font prettification.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... you're taking a joke too far.

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
I am sorry if this has been asked before.
Is the game being remaster from the start?
Is the developer working on the remaster right now, or is he working on " Summer's Gone. " (a masterpiece)

Thank you

Edit: Fixed the name of the game to the correct one

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Is the developer working on the remaster right now, or is he working on "Glipses of the past" (a masterpiece)
Dafuq?! How did you drew the connection between this game and the one you have mentioned? Don't get me wrong, nothing against GotP. Ocean is working on two games at the same thime, but not this one, his 2nd one is Summer's Gone.

Last edited:

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Well this game broke after the meeting Dylan for first time. It seems like its getting overhauled? Should I play this now or should I wait until its completed or atleast until next year?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Give us the MC with power to choose with who and when Miru will do some juicy NTR :cool::cool:
Miru will get caugh in 4k!!
1f_5lmHg.jpg
but let ocean do his think his qualitie is insane so dont force him into the boring and bad written ntr other devs do I am sure ocean will have a well developed emotional connection and hot intrigue and some next level game of thornes doube digital super 4k insane ntr scenes.:giggle::giggle::giggle:so let him do his thing

Reactions: ozzo

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
hm so just to make sure no scene replay available? Damn :( Love the story brings out so many emotions from anger sadness to joy at few rare ocasions hell i am amazed with how deeper you get with the characters the story is fleshed out from others perspectives wonderfully

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Is it just me or Miru got worse in the remaster?
I think it is just you....
New Miru looks lovely and fabulous to me and everyone else in here.
She can make your day with her magical smile
Accepting you with her open arms along with all of your imperfections.
Despite being an asshole she watches your back with her eyes wide open.
Comforting you when you were at your worst and hers.
Watching you evolve and helping you leave all the stupidity behind and...
Sealing a kiss on your lips with the hope of finding your missing piece if it's not her.
She is just perfect.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't know about you guy, but i completly don't wanna be a asshole boyfriend to Miru (yeah, that's include THAT THING in jail). I wanna be the guy a goddess like her desserve. I could and i will break up with her eventually to stay with my love Katie, but until this all i wanna give to Miru is love and respect.

iobject

Feb 25, 2018
Sealing a kiss on your lips with the hope of finding your missing piece if it's not her.
She is just perfect.
I'll have some of whatever this guy is having...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She is just perfect.
While I agree that the new Miru looks better, it is definitely not a universal opinion. I was part of the discussion a while ago with a few people that holds the very opposite opinion.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes