4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Give us the MC with power to choose with who and when Miru will do some juicy NTR :cool::cool:
Miru will get caugh in 4k!!
1f_5lmHg.jpg
but let ocean do his think his qualitie is insane so dont force him into the boring and bad written ntr other devs do I am sure ocean will have a well developed emotional connection and hot intrigue and some next level game of thornes doube digital super 4k insane ntr scenes.:giggle::giggle::giggle:so let him do his thing

Reactions: ozzo

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
hm so just to make sure no scene replay available? Damn :( Love the story brings out so many emotions from anger sadness to joy at few rare ocasions hell i am amazed with how deeper you get with the characters the story is fleshed out from others perspectives wonderfully

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Is it just me or Miru got worse in the remaster?
I think it is just you....
New Miru looks lovely and fabulous to me and everyone else in here.
She can make your day with her magical smile
Accepting you with her open arms along with all of your imperfections.
Despite being an asshole she watches your back with her eyes wide open.
Comforting you when you were at your worst and hers.
Watching you evolve and helping you leave all the stupidity behind and...
Sealing a kiss on your lips with the hope of finding your missing piece if it's not her.
She is just perfect.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't know about you guy, but i completly don't wanna be a asshole boyfriend to Miru (yeah, that's include THAT THING in jail). I wanna be the guy a goddess like her desserve. I could and i will break up with her eventually to stay with my love Katie, but until this all i wanna give to Miru is love and respect.

iobject

Feb 25, 2018
Sealing a kiss on your lips with the hope of finding your missing piece if it's not her.
She is just perfect.
I'll have some of whatever this guy is having...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
She is just perfect.
While I agree that the new Miru looks better, it is definitely not a universal opinion. I was part of the discussion a while ago with a few people that holds the very opposite opinion.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
She is just perfect.
Miru is an interesting character to say the least and now with the new look, she definitely looks far better then the original. She was originally on my 2nd save path BUT when i noticed those pierced nips i just couldn't (really hoped the new look did not have those things :cry:), it just freaks me out :eek:. Same for Amber from Summer's Gone, and tbh Amber might have the most beautiful face out of all female characters from both egames, she would be ranked quite high on my personal visual list if it wasn't for those things :HideThePain:.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Miru is an interesting character to say the least and now with the new look, she definitely looks far better then the original. She was originally on my 2nd save path BUT when i noticed those pierced nips i just couldn't (really hoped the new look did not have those things :cry:), it just freaks me out :eek:. Same for Amber from Summer's Gone, and tbh Amber might have the most beautiful face out of all female characters from both egames, she would be ranked quite high on my personal visual list if it wasn't for those things :HideThePain:.
mmm...I love pierced nips.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Miru is an interesting character to say the least and now with the new look, she definitely looks far better then the original. She was originally on my 2nd save path BUT when i noticed those pierced nips i just couldn't (really hoped the new look did not have those things :cry:), it just freaks me out :eek:.
1460090_MiruReworked5.png

You are right:eek: it is indeed scary :eek:....:LOL::ROFLMAO:
C'mon they look so cute and petite. I didn't even notice the piercing at all at first.
I'm sure you can find a way to love it ....no....you will find a way to love it.
I'll help you with every step :LOL:...First step.... insted of calling it peircing , let's call it nipholes. ;);) wiggle wiggle.
We'll meet next week for your next session. (y)

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I don't know about you guy, but i completly don't wanna be a asshole boyfriend to Miru (yeah, that's include THAT THING in jail). I wanna be the guy a goddess like her desserve. I could and i will break up with her eventually to stay with my love Katie, but until this all i wanna give to Miru is love and respect.
I just hope that who enjoyed whoring her out in the prison (like me) will be able to have a path with a lot more content like this one.
2 paths, whoring her out or being a good guy with her. So everyone gets satisfied

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes