4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Its been good for the last 18 months
Is that so..?
Then you must have been playing this game quite often to be pumped up about...huh ?

It is nice to see some naive people who are new on the internet. I wonder how long will your naive beliefs in the integrity of developers hold.

Oh, and I should give you some advice, I guess. When you will finally start noticing that something is going wrong with development, you should definitely try to throw all of your money at developer. That will definitely change his mind to work harder. Stuff like that always works, you can trust me on that. Wink ;)
Bummer not everyone sees the way ya'll do...
Well to me it looks like you guys appear out of the vicinity waiting to scratch something ..anything that can be scratched whether it's about the game or the time or even a tiny little crack on the dev's back...it doesn't matter as long as you can get your fingers on it...like you don't care about the reasons...
You think you are doing something like protecting us from the dev's scam cow which gives sour milk. But what you are actually doing is deluding yourself that you're doing this for the sake of us players , not yourself.
OceanLab is a great dev and almost a perfectionist , he communicates with his patreons often and even visits here from every now and then so we know what's up with his games , hell we know what's up with him and his three computers...you don't know this 'cause you just got here like i said to scratch something even something that's not even there...you are here to protect us from not falling for that scam cow ..right..?...well there is no cow to begin with in here..so you can skedaddle or you stay for the next update , it'll be realeased anytime soon........Reworked chapter 1 ..duh..?....whatever.

Last edited:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
View attachment 1477918

It is nice to see some naive people who are new on the internet. I wonder how long will your naive beliefs in the integrity of developers hold.

Oh, and I should give you some advice, I guess. When you will finally start noticing that something is going wrong with development, you should definitely try to throw all of your money at developer. That will definitely change his mind to work harder. Stuff like that always works, you can trust me on that. Wink ;)
The thing with Ocean is he puts out high Quality updates for Summers Gone consistently so I don't think he isn't working at all. Also he is the defintion of a perfectionist, and if you are on his discord you see the insane improvment in his renders. And with the quality he is producing I believe him that his renders take ages which is why he wants to buy multiple A6000 in the future because he often runs into the problem of not enough VRAM. Also DAZ is apperently a pain in the ass with loading times for scenes, not render time just loading it up, up to an hour.
I think he maybe wants a bit too much and redoing the entire game is a lot of work especially with the higher quality he wants. Let's see what the next update brings which according to Ocean is very close and will come this year, the previews in the Discord seem promising and I will keep supporting him no matter what because of the fucking Masterpiece Summers Gone.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
To be honest, it's not really "abandoned" per se, but it turned into cash cow (scam).

Basically developer is doing barely any work on the game, yet he claims he is working hard and he keeps making promises to his patrons. His posts on patreon are like: "hang on, new update will be released at some point, just keep sending me money." :LOL:
How long has it been? 18 months
Is it a long time? Definitely. Too long. Dev admits it himself
1.png

Dev hasn't done anything all this time? Yeah if you think 16 thousands animation frames don't need to be created and they just grow themselves. I haven't seen any AVN on this forum with that many animation renders in one update. He posted frequent dev logs to show the progress and actual previews every week or two. So how do you define "doing barely any work"?
2.png
It takes 20-32 hours to render a 90 frame animation. 16000 frames in total, you do the math.
Screenshot 2021-11-02 173526.jpg

Last edited:

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Is that so..?
Then you must have been playing this game quite often to be pumped up about...huh ?

Bummer not everyone sees the way ya'll do...
Well to me it looks like you guys appear out of the vicinity waiting to scratch something ..anything that can be scratched whether it's about the game or the time or even a tiny little crack on the dev's back...it doesn't matter as long as you can get your fingers on it...like you don't care about the reasons...
You think you are doing something like protecting us from the dev's scam cow which gives sour milk. But what you are actually doing is deluding yourself that you're doing this for the sake of us players , not yourself.
OceanLab is a great dev and almost a perfectionist , he communicates with his patreons often and even visits here from every now and then so we know what's up with his games , hell we know what's up with him and his three computers...you don't know this 'cause you just got here like i said to scratch something even something that's not even there...you are here to protect us from not falling for that scam cow ..right..?...well there is no cow to begin with in here..so you can skedaddle or you stay for the next update , it'll be realeased anytime soon........Reworked chapter 1 ..duh..?....whatever.
Dude, don't read too much into it

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be a banger of a game right here. Any sane person would build and expand on this
bombshell of a polished gorgeous starter of a brilliant carreer.
People may complain what they want about the update times and such, but I'm sure a lot of different game communities wish their devs had the amount of self awareness Ocean has. He knows the updates are long and he admits to his mistakes and shares his struggles. There's not many devs that do that nowadays.
Why would he not pump some better longer love scenes into each chapter and release them
one by one, each bigger and more inticing, hotter, more staggering than the last?

Pacing oneself and getting smaller but sure successes seems the better road
for any up and commer.

This is not a game studio with countless assassin”s creed games under it”s belt.

This is some dev who keeps second guessing himself and his work while we bend over backwards, some of us, in adoration for the wonderful babes and
steamy scenes he puts out.

Should I wait for the remaster or just play the game now? Is there enough content?
This game is already packed with outstanding babes, phenomenal love scenes and great adventures ... it is sizzling with gaming opportunities and babes to last all winter!

Game oN!

Reactions: Journey95

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
OH...Boy you misunderstand :(...wait.....i know you were messing around ..only the first two lines were meant for ya..looks like you had to read too much..my bad.:D
check it out now.(y)
Didn't read half of what the demons in your head typed. I realized you were trying-out for the Armchair Psychologist Olympics from your first line and thought I'd bring you back down to Earth. Evidently, it didn't work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Didn't read half of what the demons in your head typed. I realized you were trying-out for the Armchair Psychologist Olympics from your first line and thought I'd bring you back down to Earth. Evidently, it didn't work.
Hmmm...I see..
Tell me more... :LOL:

I was just merely stating what seemed facts to me ...maybe i was right maybe i wans't ...that's for him to figure out.
(y)

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked
Chapter 1 - Bibi log
Hello,

So, the intro cinematic is done and comes in at around 2:13min
I thought only postwork was left but I've gotta redo one scene.

If you guys remember, I had some data loss not that long ago and it mostly affected Adobe saves and software.
But while I was doing postwork yesterday, I saw that the renders of a scene were missing.
The scene was rendered quite a long time ago and back then I didn't have the 3090 with its 24GB Vram.
I just choose to pose and render it again, to enhance the immersion a little.
No biggie, it's a fairly small scene and shouldn't take longer than a day or two.

The game will be set up on the newest Renpy version 7.4.10.
This means that Windows XP users won't be able to play the game.

So yeah, things left to do:
- Postwork
- Rendering the small scene
And setting up the lewd animation/cinematic

In general, I've gotta do some tests in the future about the way I want to portray the lewd animations.
I like to make big connected little movies but I fear this could hurt the fap-ability.

With the Beta version, you'll get the lewd cinematic as a whole movie type thingy. As mentioned in the last log, I'll be adding another smaller lewd scene with the final version in which I'll choose a different approach. A more repeatable approach.

I will then make a poll and ask for your feedback.

I'm so glad this update is as good as done.
In the release post, I'll write a little bit about the development of this Chapter and... the issues with it.

1636056083008.png

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I like this game alot but i don't understand the need of a cinematic which is over 2 minutes. That must take so much time to do alone nether mind the renders and animations.
There's no need for a cinematic.
There's also no need for licensed music, higher quality renders, etc.

But this is just what I want to do. Push the limits of Daz. Improve in all categories. Create quality games.

It's a wonderful creative outlet and I'll never stop creating cinematics.
It's just too much fun.

And the day the game will be finished, you might agree with me.
Unfortunately, you found the game during its development and have to endure waiting times.

I sadly don't have a team of qualified artists behind me and I'm on my own.
All I can tell you is, I'm working on improving the development speed while also increasing the quality.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020

Unlocked
Chapter 1 - Bibi log
Hello,

If you guys remember, I had some data loss not that long ago and it mostly affected Adobe saves and software.
But while I was doing postwork yesterday, I saw that the renders of a scene were missing.
The scene was rendered quite a long time ago and back then I didn't have the 3090 with its 24GB Vram.
No biggie, it's a fairly small scene and shouldn't take longer than a day or two.

- Postwork

In general, I've gotta do some tests in the future about the way I want to portray the lewd animations.
I like to make big connected little movies but I fear this could hurt the fap-ability.

With the Beta version, you'll get the lewd cinematic as a whole movie type thingy. As mentioned in the last log, I'll be adding another smaller lewd scene with the final version in which I'll choose a different approach. A more repeatable approach.

In the release post, I'll write a little bit about the development of this Chapter and... the issues with it.

View attachment 1484521
OMG OMG OMGGGGG

She has become so much more perfect

Is this mean the next bibi log ưiil have the release date of beta version (or it will have the beta version already)?

Reactions: Schattenlust
Sep 3, 2020
There's no need for a cinematic.
There's also no need for licensed music, higher quality renders, etc.

But this is just what I want to do. Push the limits of Daz. Improve in all categories. Create quality games.

It's a wonderful creative outlet and I'll never stop creating cinematics.
It's just too much fun.

And the day the game will be finished, you might agree with me.
Unfortunately, you found the game during its development and have to endure waiting times.

I sadly don't have a team of qualified artists behind me and I'm on my own.
All I can tell you is, I'm working on improving the development speed while also increasing the quality.
there is no need to explain Oceanlab

do you have any idea how much we all love you

it is always so much fun when you stop by to talk to us

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021

Unlocked
Chapter 1 - Bibi log
Hello,

- Postwork

View attachment 1484521
Who is the girl ? i dont remember her from the old WIAB.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes