4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Unlocked
Chapter 1 - Bibi log
Hello,

So, the intro cinematic is done and comes in at around 2:13min
I thought only postwork was left but I've gotta redo one scene.

If you guys remember, I had some data loss not that long ago and it mostly affected Adobe saves and software.
But while I was doing postwork yesterday, I saw that the renders of a scene were missing.
The scene was rendered quite a long time ago and back then I didn't have the 3090 with its 24GB Vram.
I just choose to pose and render it again, to enhance the immersion a little.
No biggie, it's a fairly small scene and shouldn't take longer than a day or two.

The game will be set up on the newest Renpy version 7.4.10.
This means that Windows XP users won't be able to play the game.

So yeah, things left to do:
- Postwork
- Rendering the small scene
And setting up the lewd animation/cinematic

In general, I've gotta do some tests in the future about the way I want to portray the lewd animations.
I like to make big connected little movies but I fear this could hurt the fap-ability.

With the Beta version, you'll get the lewd cinematic as a whole movie type thingy. As mentioned in the last log, I'll be adding another smaller lewd scene with the final version in which I'll choose a different approach. A more repeatable approach.

I will then make a poll and ask for your feedback.

I'm so glad this update is as good as done.
In the release post, I'll write a little bit about the development of this Chapter and... the issues with it.

View attachment 1484521
Yeah, this month. With lucky, next week. Thank god this hell of waiting is come to finish

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Nice to hear that an update is soon to be out :giggle: but sad to see NOPY gone :cry: and now things are going to be much more difficult to dl (specially big files) unless file hosts like these are used more often for OP links: mediafire, letsupload, pixeldrain, workupload and filemail. Wonder how f95zone will try to remedy this lose...

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Nice to hear that an update is soon to be out :giggle: but sad to see NOPY gone :cry: and now things are going to be much more difficult to dl (specially big files) unless file hosts like these are used more often for OP links: mediafire, letsupload, pixeldrain, workupload and filemail. Wonder how f95zone will try to remedy this lose...
Would love if torrents could become a more regular thing. On games I download (haven't played this one yet but am backing Ocean on SG) via torrent I'm always happy to help seed. When people seed at least 1:1.25 the torrent will generally stay very healthy.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Would love if torrents could become a more regular thing. On games I download (haven't played this one yet but am backing Ocean on SG) via torrent I'm always happy to help seed. When people seed at least 1:1.25 the torrent will generally stay very healthy.
I usually try to use direct link downloads but there is this torrent member here on f95zone (rpdl). Its possible that now that the best option for downloading is gone, torrents might get more popular with big files... i still prefer direct links tbh but its also good to have options!

Hmm wonder if nopy and rpdl could work something out specially for f95zone, also as far i know nopy might still come back someday, maybe they could just rebrand itself and start anew... i meant they still have everything setup if i understand this sad situation correctly :unsure:.

Reactions: Razrback16

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
I love both games, even if SG gives me blue balls but the way Ocean makes his/her story plus the cinematic makes the game more interesting.
I kinda memorized the MC's quotes in his/her games "being alone and lonely are different things"
I felt like that SG and WIAB are connected somehow not just because they have the same Dev but the story is..
You'll notice if you play SG it's within Ayua's statement..

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I love both games, even if SG gives me blue balls but the way Ocean makes his/her story plus the cinematic makes the game more interesting.
I kinda memorized the MC's quotes in his/her games "being alone and lonely are different things"
I felt like that SG and WIAB are connected somehow not just because they have the same Dev but the story is..
You'll notice if you play SG it's within Ayua's statement..
Both games are in the same universe and are deeply connected. Ocean already said that. SG happens in the future of WIAB

Reactions: Jimwell_0820

dunhill

May 3, 2017
There's no need for a cinematic.
There's also no need for licensed music, higher quality renders, etc.

But this is just what I want to do. Push the limits of Daz. Improve in all categories. Create quality games.

It's a wonderful creative outlet and I'll never stop creating cinematics.
It's just too much fun.

And the day the game will be finished, you might agree with me.
Unfortunately, you found the game during its development and have to endure waiting times.

I sadly don't have a team of qualified artists behind me and I'm on my own.
All I can tell you is, I'm working on improving the development speed while also increasing the quality.
well the up side of ppl playing the game under development is that some of them will give you money to help you further develop the game (the rest of us is filthy pirates but i bet even then a good few of us will try to promote your game).. i hope with new updates that you get more patrons maybe with more frequent updates (just hope you get some help when you do get enough support and not burn yourself out like other game devs)

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Glad to see WIAB coming along. Still not sure if we are getting all previously released 6 chapters remade and released at once so the next updates continues were things left off, or if we are only getting the first chapter remade and released and will have to wait for chapter 2 to be remade and released and so on, which could take...years I guess, to catch up with the old content lol.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Glad to see WIAB coming along. Still not sure if we are getting all previously released 6 chapters remade and released at once so the next updates continues were things left off, or if we are only getting the first chapter remade and released and will have to wait for chapter 2 to be remade and released and so on, which could take...years I guess, to catch up with the old content lol.
One chapter per update, dude. Ocean already said this many times. Sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: imaginatus

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but I completely agree with this person.
If it like you said, one chapter per update, it will indeed take forever to catch up...
So, this remake is not worth it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'm sorry, but I completely agree with this person.
If it like you said, one chapter per update, it will indeed take forever to catch up...
So, this remake is not worth it.
The developer's goal is to release a finished product that is the best most polished product that he's able to produce. We consume his work while it's in development. Whether or not we'd prefer he focus on delivering a story with a level of polish we find acceptable is immaterial to the developers goals. Don't get me wrong, I too would prefer that ocean crank out the VN and then go back and polish it, but that's neither my call nor yours. At this point given ocean is developing two games, I've resigned myself to the long wait and only hope he eventually finishes this VN.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes