4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
That is a total NONSENSE, you know that, right? But to make it easy to understand for you... Every HUMAN BEING has in his DNA a remote chance (1:100000 approximately) to born with some "anomaly"... Down Syndrome, Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Hepatic deficiency, etc. If you conceive with someone with the same DNA, the only thing that happens is that those chances increase a little... and nothing more.
So incest creating disabled babies is yet another story put out by the Christian Church to help control people, much like everything else they do. Thousands of years ago everyone slept with their siblings. If this were to create mental and physical abnormalities as believed then all of us would be in that situation as we're all decedents. This is in response to Benality not Buster

Sep 3, 2020
I'm not complaining. I think she's gorgeous. I've never seen an Asian with bluish eyes though. I don't know how that dominant gene shit, works though.
yeah I hear you bro I'm not an expert in that too sometimes Bella's eyes look like they're glowing but I'm not complaining it's gorgeous

and the eyes Is wat makes Oceanlab games so special

well. dat And the amazing characters and stories

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
That is a total NONSENSE, you know that, right? But to make it easy to understand for you... Every HUMAN BEING has in his DNA a remote chance (1:100000 approximately) to born with some "anomaly"... Down Syndrome, Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Hepatic deficiency, etc. If you conceive with someone with the same DNA, the only thing that happens is that those chances increase a little... and nothing more.
Finally someone with a brain who isn't brainwashed by the media or whatever. :WeSmart:

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
what is the difference between this game Where it all started from the game Where It All started [Revised beta version 0.1]?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
in my opinion the old Miru was ugly as fuck

but the new one is absolutely gorgeous

and her eyes not being realistic

I choose to see it as an artistic Choice think of it like anime

every character Oceanlabhas ever created has bright beautiful colorful eyes
that is. Oceans trademark Style

please don't tell me you mean just because she's Asian she's only allowed to have one type of eyes

everybody gets to have beautiful brightly colored expressive eyes except the Asian girl

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I agree I once met an asian girl with the most beautiful eye color i have ever seen it was like a hazelish yellowish gold. its hard to describe it cause i have never seen anything like it but it was so gorgeous that i still remember it to this day even tho i met her like 6 years ago.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Alrighty... great start for this new rework.

I'm once again stunned by Leia's and Helen's absolute beauty. They are still my favourite girls for sure. Miru looks amazing as well and much better than before... tho considerably less asian I think. For me there's a few pros and cons so far and they are as follows:

Pros:
- The renders are better than ever and the various characters (introduced so far) look great
- The animations are buttery smooth and very nice to look at
- So far the story seems to be the same but more fleshed out with lots of fancy new features (such as new renders, music etc.)

Cons:
- Sex scenes are one big cutscene now and don't loop which makes it tougher to enjoy a certain scene or part of a scene (that's something the dev might change tho later on hopefully)
- Miru is already guilt tripping the player in regards of the possible open relationship which is especially troublesome for people who prefer a harem
- The new MC looks... different to say the least. I'm sure I'll get used to him rather quickly tho so no real issue here

All in all I'm very pleased so far with the rework and I hope Oceanlab keeps at it and brings updates regularly. Aside from that I also hope that we'll be able to stop animations so that they loop at a certain part which gives us the opportunity to really focus on one specific part of a sex scene. I also hope a harem option will be a thing because there's just too many beautiful women to only settle for one... I also don't remember if a harem was possible in the original game but as far as I recall we could have relationships/affairs without the other girls knowing of each other so it was more or less peaceful as well. It'd be a pain if the dev forces us to make a decision at some point. That's just my two cents tho.

Cheers~

Reactions: supersomeone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's been so long since I last played the old version, that I don't quite remember what Leia was like in the old version (other than her design, which looks to be pretty much the same in this reboot).
I do quite like her snake accessories though, the necklace and the bracelet.

Kinda makes me think that MC used to raise Gefritzel back in his old home, and both him and Leia used to take care of our lovable snake pet, heh (so for Leia, that's special memory with MC, Gefritzel and herself, and she has those accessories on for sentimental reasons despite her demeanor).

And Miru's new design (Miru upgrade 2.0?), oh yes. Definitely approve. (y)
Sure, as someone already mentioned, she did lose a bit of that distinguishable Asian look she had in the previous version, but her look is sooo easy on the eyes, that it's very forgivable.

Reactions: mitjo
Sep 3, 2020
Alrighty... great start for this new rework.

I'm once again stunned by Leia's and Helen's absolute beauty. They are still my favourite girls for sure. Miru looks amazing as well and much better than before... tho considerably less asian I think. For me there's a few pros and cons so far and they are as follows:

Pros:
- The renders are better than ever and the various characters (introduced so far) look great
- The animations are buttery smooth and very nice to look at
- So far the story seems to be the same but more fleshed out with lots of fancy new features (such as new renders, music etc.)

Cons:
- Sex scenes are one big cutscene now and don't loop which makes it tougher to enjoy a certain scene or part of a scene (that's something the dev might change tho later on hopefully)
- Miru is already guilt tripping the player in regards of the possible open relationship which is especially troublesome for people who prefer a harem
- The new MC looks... different to say the least. I'm sure I'll get used to him rather quickly tho so no real issue here

All in all I'm very pleased so far with the rework and I hope Oceanlab keeps at it and brings updates regularly. Aside from that I also hope that we'll be able to stop animations so that they loop at a certain part which gives us the opportunity to really focus on one specific part of a sex scene. I also hope a harem option will be a thing because there's just too many beautiful women to only settle for one... I also don't remember if a harem was possible in the original game but as far as I recall we could have relationships/affairs without the other girls knowing of each other so it was more or less peaceful as well. It'd be a pain if the dev forces us to make a decision at some point. That's just my two cents tho.

Cheers~
okay first of all you can replay parts of a sex scene already

and if I remember correctly this game will not have a harem

you can be in a three-way relationship or you can be in a relationship with two women but no harem

and personally, for me I hate harem I love monogamy

I'm a one-woman kind of man

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
is the incest patch out yet ?
Haven’t played the update yet, but seems like there’s some mixed messages with that? Because some people are suggesting that the story’s been flat out rewritten to remove the incest.

In which case...that’s a pretty big change to the plot, and several character arcs.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Aww I liked the old version and wanted it to finish or something with the story... But well, if this is what the dev wants, then it's perfect 4 me, let's see the new models

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Aww I liked the old version and wanted it to finish or something with the story... But well, if this is what the dev wants, then it's perfect 4 me, let's see the new models
Many of us felt the same way...but, as I've mentioned a few times already since playing it, the new story seems to set things up better.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes