4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
That is a total NONSENSE, you know that, right? But to make it easy to understand for you... Every HUMAN BEING has in his DNA a remote chance (1:100000 approximately) to born with some "anomaly"... Down Syndrome, Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, Hepatic deficiency, etc. If you conceive with someone with the same DNA, the only thing that happens is that those chances increase a little... and nothing more.
Well... It's nonsense if you only look at one generation , but there are plenty of doumented issues with long term inbreeding in families.

Reactions: zandalari
Jul 4, 2018
Wait. So far it is basically the same thing with a few additional scenes and better renders, plus animations and cinematics. I'd say, 20-30 minutes, for me it took 15 as I just skipped through all of the moments that were the same as the last version.
its damn near an hour and a half of content. The entire chapter 1 was remade. Leia's personality is entirely different, Meru is not the same with a different personality. maybe 5 minutes of the entire chapter were the same so you basically skipped all new content.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Damn this game is finally something new, mh one one hand i was very curious about what path the original game was going to follow, on the other hand im thankful the dev decided to pull the plug and redo everything at an early stage, lets see how this new version pans out

Bananawafer

Feb 3, 2018
I am extremely dissapointed. Almost two years for a remake of chapter one? I even supported on patreon for half a year. I thought the reason for this remake taking so long was that Ocean wanted the remake to end close to where 0.7 ended. At least somewhere around ep 4-5, or somewhere close to the same amount of content. What has Ocean been doing all this time?? The episode was good, the characters looks better, but this does not justify spending 1.5 years just to remake part one out of seven. 40 min of game time? My god, part two will have just as much game time, and take another two years at this rate.. Ocean is free to do whatever he likes, and he is obviously very talented, but im out. Such a shame, this game was a gem.

Last edited:

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Here's my unofficial android port of Where It All Began Ch1 Reworked BETA

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the Android port (y)
it's not i/Patched!
Download the i/patch and put it in your
Android/data/cebs.where.it.all.began/files/game (if no folder with game create one)
IMG_20211122_084433.jpg
tested the begin and MC says Leia is his sister, twin sister...

Miru Wallpaper :love:
SAVE_20211122_083724.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
okay first of all you can replay parts of a sex scene already

and if I remember correctly this game will not have a harem

you can be in a three-way relationship or you can be in a relationship with two women but no harem

and personally, for me I hate harem I love monogamy

I'm a one-woman kind of man

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't think he said 3 way specifically. he did say mini-harem, but having everygirl in the game didnt seem likely.
at best based on the pevious version, i was hoping for miru x katie(and zoey since they seemed like a package deal) x leia and helen.

but yeah with the new version i'd probably add Daphne there but considering how Miru currently feels about an open relationship and her specifically. im not gonna hold out hope. either way it was nice to see this update.

DötDöt4000

Nov 18, 2021
I am extremely dissapointed. Almost two years for a remake of chapter one? I even supported on patreon for half a year. I thought the reason for this remake taking so long was that Ocean wanted the remake to end close to where 0.7 ended. At least somewhere around ep 4-5, or somewhere close to the same amount of content. What has Ocean been doing all this time?? The episode was good, the characters looks better, but this does not justify spending 1.5 years just to remake part one out of seven. 40 min of game time? My god, part two will have just as much game time, and take another two years at this rate.. Ocean is free to do whatever he likes, and he is obviously very talented, but im out. Such a shame, this game was a gem.
i think he just take so long cause he have already the remake near Episode 5-6 . And now he just release every year 1 episode and can chill.

• Haha
Reactions: spacekun and Nercoz
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes