4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Oceanlab I played the original before and just played the rework, it is fucking BEAUTIFUL! Dont mind the haters or complaining trolls, this and SG are works of art. Your improvement is mindblowing looking back at the original compared to this and I cannot wait to see how you've improved/reworked the original story going forward. Keep it up as you are 100% winning with both games!

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
Oceanlab I played the original before and just played the rework, it is fucking BEAUTIFUL! Dont mind the haters or complaining trolls, this and SG are works of art. Your improvement is mindblowing looking back at the original compared to this and I cannot wait to see how you've improved/reworked the original story going forward. Keep it up as you are 100% winning with both games!
What are you talking about?! And I played this not so long ago.
What should I do right now to re-pass the unfinished incomplete work?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a very straightforward divorce for money. Let the summer end. Jerk!

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
What are you talking about?! And I played this not so long ago.
What should I do right now to re-pass the unfinished incomplete work?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a very straightforward divorce for money. Let the summer end. Jerk!
Not sure what you are on about honestly or what that screenshot is about but I was just complementing the Dev on his works, the original I liked but the story started to go off the tracks, Ocean realized it and decided to rework it with better renders and animations and a redone story, one more thought out and less in the moment which is how the original felt.

As someone that draws and writes I can understand the motivation, I have redone drawings I did years ago simply cause I have gotten better, I have also rewritten stories I did as well. When it comes to art people want to show their best work. I am sure you have redone things simply cause you could do better as well. Whats wrong with it or with giving people motivation to continue to improve or keep going when others like you just sit and complain about them wanting to do better? If it bugs you that much then just move on to something else and let the rest of us enjoy it.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I remember in the previous game you could end your relationship with Miyu, am I right?
Will it be possible in this version ? :unsure:
I will hope that it will be possible to end the relationship with Miru.
(To then choose and be (together, in a relationship) with the girl I like more!)

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Bruh unless you gonna pump out updates till 0.6 in next week nothings gonna justify that year old wait for 15 minutes or 0.1 while the the base is already there just needed to straightened so you can say" they make valid points about late update" because every update after this is gonna be late update even if you pump them out at normal pace of 2 months the because the damage is done would only be rectified if that update had content worth 0.6 there's nothing which justifies that much wait for 20 minute update only thing that justifies that is that you didn't work and milked and it isn't opinion you think you put whole year of work to this 20 minute update but lack of evidence (lack of content) proves otherwise.
There is no content worth 1 year of wait in this 0.1 so there is no evidence that you worked 1 year on this.
and where is your evidence for your argument??? :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: _BB_

SerhioXIX

Jan 11, 2021
Draon79 said:
... "Blah blah blah" - your loving Greta Tumberg!
Well, let him redo it at least 10 times, where is version 0.7 then? Redo anything and anywhere, but they drank the continuation.

There was a defender here. I even wrote a word about graphics ???

I repeat once again for the "stoned", culturally speaking: Instead of working on Summer, he suddenly remembered about an abandoned game. Finish one thing, redo another !!!

Flag in his hands.

But he, as for me, only plays with patrons. And it pisses me off!

And I have attached a screenshot so that you understand how much time I spent on the game. I don't just unpack and, as you probably look through the pictures, "admiring" the alterations!

Mar 9, 2021
Well, let him redo it at least 10 times, where is version 0.7 then? Redo anything and anywhere, but they drank the continuation.

There was a defender here. I even wrote a word about graphics ???

I repeat once again for the "stoned", culturally speaking: Instead of working on Summer, he suddenly remembered about an abandoned game. Finish one thing, redo another !!!

Flag in his hands.

But he, as for me, only plays with patrons. And it pisses me off!

And I have attached a screenshot so that you understand how much time I spent on the game. I don't just unpack and, as you probably look through the pictures, "admiring" the alterations!
Talks are that he's going to remake sg also :4Head:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
+ Miru looks better
- I dont like the Tattoos and long hair on the MC.
- Dart Game makes no sense. He is hitting double 11 when he only needs 11.
- Why is the Beer "made in France" but its clearly has a German Name?
- Why is the Sister driving a fucking Lamborghini, yet they live in a cheap House?

This feels like a Dev who doesn't want to finish his Game. How about finishing a Game before you "remaster" it? I would bet money on it that none of his Games will finish within the next few Years.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
+ Miru looks better
- Dart Game makes no sense. He is hitting double 11 when he only needs 11.
- Why is the Beer "made in France" but its clearly has a German Name?
- Why is the Sister driving a fucking Lamborghini, yet they live in a cheap House?

This feels like a Dev who doesn't want to finish his Game. How about finishing a Game before you "remaster" it? I would bet money on it that none of his Games will finish within the next few Years.
Isnt a Lamborghini, is a McLaren.
screenshot0006.png
The headlights are very similiar to a 720s or 570s.

Last edited:
Reactions: user9179
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes