4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Matt221133

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for pointing this out (it's what I was going to do). As I was reading through posts, the Lamborghini comment triggered the shit out of me. Not every super car is a lambo. :cautious:
Also there is quite obvious McLaren on the back of the car

Last edited:

zandalari

May 4, 2019
How to recognize the nerds that have not fully accepted the Leia cult: they talk about her fucking car. I barely noticed there was a car in her scenes!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
What the hell, Ocean? Remaking Miru into a damn smoke show wasn’t enough, so you had to introduce Daphne? We haven’t even seen the best girl from the original yet (Katie, fight me), and I’m already struggling.
Did you skip the cinematic ?, there´s a littlle appearence of Katie.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
- I dont like the Tattoos and long hair on the MC.

I hope they go back to the previous pov gameplay, the MC look like a hobo.
Oh no mc has long hair woke game ohh nooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:jesus

- Dart Game makes no sense. He is hitting double 11 when he only needs 11.
i have no idea why you care so much of the dart game seems like you looking for points to hate on the game i guess??

- Why is the Beer "made in France" but its clearly has a German Name?
again looks like you looking for points to hate

- Why is the Sister driving a fucking Lamborghini, yet they live in a cheap House?
as far as i guess what we know from previouse game the sister is dangerouse and prob in drug business or some underground strip club so she has alot of enemys and ofc tons of money so mc and miru should run away as fast as they can because she prob pissed of alot of people and he is her weak spot :)

Reactions: Beowulf72 and Ahx

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Is it worth playing the beta? Or is it better to wait for more updates?
Depends... You fancy waiting 6+ months for the next possible month ?
because going by current update record.... You might have to wait a while.
Otherwise yes he does provide very high quality product.
You could always try his "superior" other game that some of the special kind of people call it.

Note by special I was not making it out to sound as a compliment because it is not.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
- I dont like the Tattoos and long hair on the MC.
- Dart Game makes no sense. He is hitting double 11 when he only needs 11.
- Why is the Beer "made in France" but its clearly has a German Name?
- Why is the Sister driving a fucking Lamborghini, yet they live in a cheap House?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Depends... You fancy waiting 6+ months for the next possible month ?
because going by current update record.... You might have to wait a while.
Otherwise yes he does provide very high quality product.
You could always try his "superior" other game that some of the special kind of people call it.

Note by special I was not making it out to sound as a compliment because it is not.
This game is very, very good and Ocean has continued to amaze with his ability to make the most beautiful characters in the VN world.

But SG IS a superior game, if for no other reason than the presence of Bella. The best VN girl in existence immediately puts that game on top.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game tho ... it is so much more advanced! This game be so much more mature!
MC is all grown up and coming into his own ... his childhood babes come to relish in his presence,
not feel cannon fodder for the bullies of MC.

Reactions: Ahx and xbinhoux

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Yall are tripping this is amazing, im only at the beginning but Miru and the Protag are much more likeable and well written. The visuals are great and Mirus redesign is probably one of the best renders on this site. Scenes flow alot better than the old version, Oceanlab took all the lessons he learned from Summers gone an applied them here and i couldnt be anymore excited.

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Yall are tripping this amazing, im only at the beginning but Miru and the Protag are much more likeable and well written. The visuals are great and Mirus redesign is probably one of the best renders on this site. Scenes flow alot better than the old version, Oceanlab took all the lessons he learned from Summers gone an applied them here and i couldnt be anymore excited.
Miru's like a fluffy kitty who is not fluffy at the same time , i just wanna play with her non-stop during the day and cuddle with her during the chilly nights and bully Leia all weak.

I just jizzed my pants.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Miru's like a fluffy kitty who is not fluffy at the same time , i just wanna play with her non-stop during the day and cuddle with her during the chilly nights and bully Leia all weak.

I just jizzed my pants.
i agree with the first part but why would you bully Leia,she's great.Besides she'd be the one to bully lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I’m confused. Wasn’t this game already being remade? Now it’s being remade again?
Nope it was being remade and was not remade, the reason you might be confused is because it took around 2 years for us to finally get an update and the reworked update at that.

Reactions: Vis117

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
i agree with the first part but why would you bully Leia,she's great.Besides she'd be the one to bully lol
pfft.....tell that to Miru ! besides she will be the one doing the honor anyway !

I just watch while the feline has her brutal way with that serpent.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes