4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
It has nothing to do anything with that ....

I joined Leia Haters club a day ago in other words Team Miru...

Leia doesn't appreciate our godess...thus such hostility.
oh no,you guys will turn it into Summer's Gone thread v2 with the waifu wars and everything right?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ahx

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
I'll wait for Katie to have more screen time before chosing any team. I mean guys, you all can't ignore the fact that, just like Bella did in SG, she could just end the waifu wars for good.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Wait at certain point I just couldn't keep up with constant messages so I stopped going there... What happened there??
Nothing,just waifu wars so people fighting over which girl is the best or circle jerking while talking about their "goddess" (i'm talking bout u bella fans). So basically nothing special but in their defence what are you supposed to talk about for the months where game is in development. My comment was just a joke

kabaji9

Apr 7, 2021
I just finished playing the rework, i could say 1000 reasons why do i like it more, but to keep it short i really loved the visuals and the girls and it was interesting how the mc turned to bootleg Jason Momoa.

Basically i love the rework and can't wait for updates hopefully doesn't take half a year.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Family is strong in this game also .. family is so precious to our MC both in the uni and after.
Wait at certain point I just couldn't keep up with constant messages so I stopped going there... What happened there??
Nothing,just waifu wars so people fighting over which girl is the best or circle jerking while talking about their "goddess" (i'm talking bout u bella fans). So basically nothing special but in their defence what are you supposed to talk about for the months where game is in development. My comment was just a joke
Haha, I liked that game until all the brubru shit started - *barf* Not played it since.
It yours, but I still the origin compressor for the college. :devilish:
MC has to contend with his closest family members giving him a hard time,
but he a big boy, he can take it all and just hone his efforts on the babes of his dreams.

Game on!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I finally got around to playing the rework. I have to say that it is an improvement with a few exceptions, but even the things that bothered me probably only do so because they are departures or I am unsure where they are going. Good enough that I will stick around, though. I'm kind of sad to see the extent to which the thread has devolved into bellyaching regarding another game I haven't gotten around to playing. I believe in a creator's freedom to take a break from a project and work on another one. Sometimes you need to take a breather and cross-pollinate to create something that has gotten stale for you. It is much preferable to devs that just bail on a project altogether when that happens. I'm sure that summer will eventually be gone just as I am sure I will eventually play it. Just have a little patience and temperance because these games don't create themselves.

Reactions: Draon79
May 8, 2018
I finally got around to playing the rework. I have to say that it is an improvement with a few exceptions, but even the things that bothered me probably only do so because they are departures or I am unsure where they are going. Good enough that I will stick around, though. I'm kind of sad to see the extent to which the thread has devolved into bellyaching regarding another game I haven't gotten around to playing. I believe in a creator's freedom to take a break from a project and work on another one. Sometimes you need to take a breather and cross-pollinate to create something that has gotten stale for you. It is much preferable to devs that just bail on a project altogether when that happens. I'm sure that summer will eventually be gone just as I am sure I will eventually play it. Just have a little patience and temperance because these games don't create themselves.
He works on both games at the same time, don't know why people are spreading misinformation, specially when he just recently got another PC to help him out in his tasks (presumably mostly rendering). There's a fuck ton of other very popular games here that have just as long or even longer release periods than both of his games. People just can't stand the fact that such high quality can't come any sooner, which is understandable. But like you said, these games don't create themselves.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, to summarize the last few days of moaning of everyone, myself included:

- To develop two games at the same time is a bad idea

- To remake a game before it is finished is an ever worse idea

- To remake first chapter of a game for a year is a terrible idea

- A lot of people believe that the developer will not finish either of his games, and will keep remaking them

- There is no point in supporting dev who is not going to deliver content on a predictable and trustworthy schedule.

Can we just stop at that? If all your point is summarised by this post, it does not need to be shared. We all heard it and we agree. Nothing useful will come out of "like to hate" it.

Also, what is your bet/prediction on the next update? I think somewhere at June 2022 for the chapter 2.

Last edited:

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’d probably say closer to September-October 2022. The Dev seems to wrestle with himself when it comes to this game, and god help us if anything happens during development of Summer’s Gone that requires more attention.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I dunno about anyone else, but I prefer having accompanying text in sex scenes. I really hope he doesn't do all the animations like he did in the first sex scene. It looked kind of janky and I don't really like not being able rollback or move the sex scene along at the pace I want.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I dunno about anyone else, but I prefer having accompanying text in sex scenes. I really hope he doesn't do all the animations like he did in the first sex scene.
you're right, text is very important for sex scenes, even if it's just grunting & moaning. I assume this particular sex scene was handled this way mainly cause it was the game's opening.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I dunno about anyone else, but I prefer having accompanying text in sex scenes. I really hope he doesn't do all the animations like he did in the first sex scene. It looked kind of janky and I don't really like not being able rollback or move the sex scene along at the pace I want.
That is one thing I also dislike. I like to dictate how long they are in each sexual activity and what not. As someone who mutes all SFX, as well, it would be nice to have some light text showing how much they are enjoying what they're doing. Even "ooh's" and "aahhh's" and what not.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Even though it is early in the game, I like the Miru character and looks so much that I intend to not seek a harem path.
I will have no fucks to give to the women of the family. <<< That will be a first for me.
They will have to go to the MC's brother and see if he wants to give a fuck.

I will take Miru home, stuff a buttplug tail in her, throw some horns on her, and dress her as a succubus nun, and I will not share her.

Something like this.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kartolas

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Even though it is early in the game, I like the Miru character and looks so much that I intend to not seek a harem path.
I will have no fucks to give to the women of the family.
They will have to go to the MC's brother and see if he wants to give a fuck.

I will take Miru home, stuff a buttplug tail in her, throw some horns on her, and dress her as a succubus nun, and I will not share her.

Something like this.
what is this game?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
what is this game?
No idea, I found the image on google.
Here is a link to the forum post that has that image and a crapload more.

I'm downloading some now as use for desktop backkgounds.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes