4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
I like the rework. Miru already was great but now... omg, she is so hot :love:. Too early to judge the overhauled story but I sure like the writing and pace. And the graphics and animations are simply stunning, really well done.
All in all imho very promising, congrats Oceanlab (y)

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I'm happy with whatever pace a dev decides to work at, as long as they are honest about the timelines. However, it does worry me slightly that a perfectionist such as Ocean (and I say that as a compliment) will want to focus on constantly remaking a VN rather than progressing it - you can see the visual quality improvements here quite clearly. But I would say a good story is what really draws most people in. I would prefer to see a complete story and then go back and remaster. Just my opinion though!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so they are reworking it to drift away from that? i can dig it but at the same time the way the last updated ended i kinda wanted to know what happen next

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
99 % new content and plots...the old chapters wasn't complete , i mean the hook of the old contents didn't go deep enough to catch the intended effect , not at least for the dev and it certainly didn't do it for me and it's different for others and i'm not touching that.

Yeah ..yeah ....reworked chapter 1 ended at the same place as it was in the old chapter 1 but that doesn't mean the rest of the being reworked new chapters will end just like the old ones only with high quality and animations.

They are gonna be totally different , you will see some of the plots of the old chapters 3 to 5 in the new chapter 2 , that means the old counting of the chapters from 1 to 5 doesn't count anymore.

It is a new start and reborn for 'Where It All Began'.
Good to know. I played the original version for a few releases I think, so I can just start with the rework and ignore anything beforehand.

Matt221133

Jul 28, 2017

DamienSilvert

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, i tried to recompile in renpy for mac, but its not working.
Someone has a mac version working?
This is the error i get:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute 'modal'

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hi, i tried to recompile in renpy for mac, but its not working.
Someone has a mac version working?
This is the error i get:
While running game code:
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
AttributeError: 'renpy.styledata.styleclass.Style' object has no attribute 'modal'
This was built using RenPy 7.4.9 - what version did you use to compile it?
Also you can find a link to the compressed Mac version on the OP.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes