4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
oh no,you guys will turn it into Summer's Gone thread v2 with the waifu wars and everything right?
Nah in the WiAB we have friendly rivalry between the waifu's, please do not compare us to the stain in that other game we mostly don't give 2 shits about.

This place is WiAB not SG ver.whatever wannabe. no need to attempt to be something that is inferior even if you slap 2.0 behind it.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I just played until MC gets to his home and I can say that rework is a definite improvement, although, I don't really remember the beginning of the original game, some flashes of scenes but nothing concrete. What I know for sure is that I adore Miru and the relationship between her and MC more than in the original game. I haven't finished it yet, but I see more positives from the long wait than negatives. One of the negatives is MC's look he is not ugly far from it, but I think he is too good looking if that's possible. Miru on the other hand is amazing in looks and character. Let us hope that other chapters will take fewer months to rework, how many did he plan to rework 4 or 5?

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
** Updated to Ch 3 Full **
Checked Ch 3 Full against Ch 3 Beta. Same choices and no change in logic so the walkthrough remains unchanged (only the version indicator has been updated).
Didnt want to miss anything of this reworked version so made myself a walkthrough. Now its ready I thought it could be of use to others as well so here it is.
I intend to update as future game versions come out but Ocean already warned me. "Trying to keep it accurate might become a problem, though. As the branching will get a little tricky further down the line." Another good reason for a WT... right? ;)

And oh, its my very first WT. Please let me know if you stumble upon an error.

Last edited:

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
No need to say this new version is really better than the old one... Technically, artistically .
It remains to have the patience to go back to the story where it was in the old version. But, judging by what's there, it's worth waiting for ! Especially when you don't pay ! ;)
Keep the good work, dev !(y)

ReanSchwarzerr

Formerly 'BrandedbyFire'
Jan 1, 2020
I'm really enjoying this rework, renders look amazing and the start to this story I like a lot more than the previous version!:)

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
What a handsome, gorgeous man. He is a living, finely chiselled Greek statue.

Going the monogamous faithful route with Miru is actually a crime. If anyone deserves a harem, it is this man.
Most of the people's wish getting a harem path that will not force you to share miru hope ntr off gives that

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
What a handsome, gorgeous man. He is a living, finely chiselled Greek statue.

Going the monogamous faithful route with Miru is actually a crime. If anyone deserves a harem, it is this man.
its a crime to the eyes get back to vanilla DAZ after this rework. Its literally painful.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes