4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
What a handsome, gorgeous man. He is a living, finely chiselled Greek statue.

Going the monogamous faithful route with Miru is actually a crime. If anyone deserves a harem, it is this man.
Most of the people's wish getting a harem path that will not force you to share miru hope ntr off gives that

dantalion696

Jun 24, 2019
What a handsome, gorgeous man. He is a living, finely chiselled Greek statue.

Going the monogamous faithful route with Miru is actually a crime. If anyone deserves a harem, it is this man.
its a crime to the eyes get back to vanilla DAZ after this rework. Its literally painful.

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
and where is your evidence for your argument??? :unsure: :unsure:
His lack of work is evidence my friend
if he said he worked for a year wheres the work ? He said a thing now he has to produce evidence to support his argument not me because my evidence is already there so only thing left to do is for him to produce his evidence which would destroy mine.
There's no middle ground here bro he loses or I.

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
His lack of work is evidence my friend
if he said he worked for a year wheres the work ? He said a thing now he has to produce evidence to support his argument not me because my evidence is already there so only thing left to do is for him to produce his evidence which would destroy mine.
There's no middle ground here bro he loses or I.
You looking for evidence? Find them on his Patreon. Bunch of dev logs, diaries, previews, you name it. If you say they are not evidence of work then I don’t know what is :HideThePain:

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes