4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole camping in the woods was the best part of the old game.
The most fantastic looking was the moments of deep love and throbbing afffection we
shared with the top babe.
Only future can tell where we get in the new game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The camping trip definitely was amazing. Hopefully we get something similar in the rework.
Actually the camping trip and the stay was cut short because of the limitations of his old WIAB pc (too much and complex to cook the background and the nature) and now that it uses Summer's Gone's old pc , we will get to see more of the camping days(2 or 3) than we got to see in the old version.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Actually the camping trip and the stay was cut short because of the limitations of his old WIAB pc (too much and complex to cook the background and the nature) and now that it uses Summer's Gone's old pc , we will get to see more of the camping days(2 or 3) than we got to see in the old version.
you had me at

135.png

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: wejouh and Ahx

chazfu

Sep 11, 2020
The whole camping in the woods was the best part of the old game.
The most fantastic looking was the moments of deep love and throbbing afffection we
shared with the top babe.
Only future can tell where we get in the new game.
The camping scene saved this game for me. I was about ready to quit, but I got to the camping scene and ended up with Katie. Wow, it hit me hard, and I had to carry on. Glad I did too. I'm not a big fan of 'cest stories, but the Katie/MC plot got to me. (I read Katie/MC as step siblings to help me out here.) I kind of hated Katie before this scene, but now she is my favorite.

Ocean is a virtuoso of the heart strings.

Reactions: dimale7582

wejouh

Oct 2, 2018
I know there was a couple of comments about this, but is it realistic to expect a non-compressed Mac version of the new version? Like did Ocean say anything about that?

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
You looking for evidence? Find them on his Patreon. Bunch of dev logs, diaries, previews, you name it. If you say they are not evidence of work then I don’t know what is :HideThePain:
Don't know how you got to that conclusion because law doesn't recognize those as evidence they are merely his statements about work now he has to prove with work because work is the evidence.
Let me tell you like a little kid.
Those patreon posts are his alibi's he has said that he worked all year but that doesn't mean his alibi is right maybe he is just making this shit up so now he has to show his work to prove his alibi.

Droodlez

Oct 6, 2021
Don't know how you got to that conclusion because law doesn't recognize those as evidence they are merely his statements about work now he has to prove with work because work is the evidence.
Those patreon posts are his alibi's he has said that he worked all year but that doesn't mean his alibi is right maybe he is just making this shit up so now he has to show his work to prove his alibi.
And are you gonna sue him or what? :KEK:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Yes, the camping trip is one of the only things I kept. (The actual stuff that happens there completely changed though. Much longer and more thought put into it.)

I still have PTSD from when I first did the camping trip with my old baby PC and I had like 1 FPS and 15-20sec screen freezes every time I made a change to the scene.

Let me quote something I said in my Patreon posts: "An important fact is, that work doesn't always end up in content. I spent a lot of my time learning and improving. I vastly improved my Zbrush skillset to the point where I started to use it in animations."

All the player sees is the actual content in the game and I don't blame the person for judging me solely on that.
But keep in mind there's much more to it. (Which I sometimes show in my posts.)

Also, if you take the last 12 months into account. I worked on SG Chapter 3 (1800 stills, 10000 ani renders) and Chapter 3.5 (1550 renders, 5000 ani renders), and now WiAB Ch1 (750 renders, 14000 ani renders.)

And I said more than once that Chapter 1 is going to be short and it does not nearly justify the amount it took to be developed.
But this wasn't due to a lack of "work being done" and you can read more about it in this POST.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Well WOW am I SO impressed with the reworked edition, I haven't seen anything comparable to it aside from perhaps another of my favorite games Treasure of Nadia, the renders and animation look incredible!
The MC looks completely different, yet they white-washed a Japanese girl, and gave her freckles??
Though as soon as she turns around, forget why I was upset at that in the first place, she is also displaying a LOT of her skills from her former life, even in this short recap, which is really odd to see.
Dylan looks identical to how he was in the original, complete with that stupid top knot of a hairdo, yet still looks refined as a character, same as Helen and Leia (I have always felt something towards Helen from the first time I saw her render, and that is only enhanced in this version)
You can tell that there are some seriously creative geniuses at work to bring this all to life but my one concern is, WHY would they spread their resources in 2 different equal directions, and not just focus on finishing one project at a time.
Summer's Gone can easily wait until they finish this project first.
When we choose to support them on Patreon, the funds go to the developer for everything they do, and not for each project, so why not focus all of their time and energy on one thing, then move on to another, giving all of their fans and supporters some clear direction as to why they should STill support them in their new endeavor.
But that's just my opinion.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I still have PTSD from when I first did the camping trip with my old baby PC and I had like 1 FPS and 15-20sec screen freezes every time I made a change to the scene.
I think you mentioned before that your infamous old baby PC now has been set to make only animations...really high quality ones at that....

I suggest you keep a squirt gun on your hip at all times !

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Finally played the latest. Renders and animations, I knew what to expect but still speechless, no others compare. I thought I might have a more difficult time letting Miru go with the new model but her personality and pierced nips will help, so thanks for that. Naturally it will take some time before this is better than the previous Ch6 full.. I loved so much of that game, and actually still have it on my computer. If I had one nitpick it would be the new MC model is just too much, immersion is easier for me with an average normal guy as opposed to the wannabe Aquaman.. lol. That said Ocean is the GOAT as far as I'm concerned and I'll be here for it all!

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I cant lie my favorite part of the original was when the MC Snuffs the burly cop chick in the head and knocks her out hahaha it was kinda unexpected and it was funny how a quiet clothing store turned into something like a bar fight. I didnt make it that far in the old version but Im excited to see the new renders of Katie cause Helen and Leia look friggin amazing!

May 8, 2018
This game is amazing. It was worth the wait.
Do we know if the prison scene will be in the game ? Sorry if it was already asked
There are some events that are being kept from the original game, like Helen's accident per example, we don't know which ones are being kept though, so there's no way of knowing as of yet.

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
So I just recently found this and decided to check it out. I am extremely impressed. Probably the best graphics of any vn I have seen. Definitely can't wait for more content. Keep up the great work

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes