4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Wasn't WIAB ch2 supposed to come out before the last release of SG that came out during the summer?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Unfortunately, yes, he died in his home country Scotland. He was really good as Hagrid, but I liked him more as "Fitz".
I really loved him in a silly movie called "The Pope Must Diet" which was like King Ralph for the papacy and he had a lot of great supporting roles like the Richard Dreyfus movie "Let it Ride" (still the best movie about gambling addiction). Even so, he is best remembered for his biggest role ummm playing a giant. He probably wished to be remembered for playing Falstaff in Henry V but it is what it is.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
i mean as far as i understand ocean wants to release summer is gone this month and dont want summer is gone and wiab beta at the same time so my guess would be this week realse or??? otherwise I cant see how he will do it

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
i mean as far as i understand ocean wants to release summer is gone this month and dont want summer is gone and wiab beta at the same time so my guess would be this week realse or??? otherwise I cant see how he will do it
I don't know how long does his postwork usually last but if he really wants SG out this month, I'd guess wiab could be released this weekend and SG next week.
I think he promised that wiab will be released before SG so that's kind of the only way. :unsure:

Reactions: giorgyo777

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know how long does his postwork usually last but if he really wants SG out this month, I'd guess wiab could be released this weekend and SG next week.
I think he promised that wiab will be released before SG so that's kind of the only way. :unsure:
1666117808681.png
While it is not easy to understand Ocean, from these words I can intuit that he wants to have the final chapter 2 of WIAB, before releasing the SG 4.5 beta.
Assuming this is so (maybe he just expressed himself in a way that I misinterpreted) maybe this week would be WIAB beta, hopefully the following week WIAB final, and then SG (which by all accounts would have, potentially speaking, been ready a week or more ago).

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
View attachment 2108768
While it is not easy to understand Ocean, from these words I can intuit that he wants to have the final chapter 2 of WIAB, before releasing the SG 4.5 beta.
Assuming this is so (maybe he just expressed himself in a way that I misinterpreted) maybe this week would be WIAB beta, hopefully the following week WIAB final, and then SG (which by all accounts would have, potentially speaking, been ready a week or more ago).
I think he wants to finish SG update before releasing WIAB, or at least being close to finish and then he will release WIAB.
Because after all, his main focus is on SG, so now i believe we waiting for SG update.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I think he wants to finish SG update before releasing WIAB, or at least being close to finish and then he will release WIAB.
Because after all, his main focus is on SG, so now i believe we waiting for SG update.
Could you elaborate a little more? I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes