4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Have to say the quality is great the story is better (aside from the fact that no real ntr yet). But damn at the rate of development ill see yall in 2024 before the next update comes out.

Reactions: Devil@7

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
3/5 imo

the update felt like character introduction after character introduction after character introduction, the end, nothing stood out to me, but then again i'm not into miru, maybe i would have liked it more if some other girl was getting a lewd scene.

also, is cheating a prerequisite for ntr? Must the mc hook up with girl to get her ntr scenes?

Isn't there a better way to access ntr scenes without having to play a cuck main character.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
There will be some kind of incest in the game, at least in the future... obviously there has to be a non incest version for patreon... didnt play the actual version, but at the start there is no incest... but a hint towards mom for the future.
With Summers Gone its the same... there is a censored version where your sister is not your sister to avoid the incest rule of patreon.
I guess (again, didnt played this version so far) in the censored version the mom isnt your mom... more like landlady or something like that to avoid the incest rule of patreon. That should be about it.
In WIAB uncensored there is/will be some incestual content. See here for a bit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johndoe19

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
also, is cheating a prerequisite for ntr? Must the mc hook up with girl to get her ntr scenes?
No, he must not. Ocean explained that there will be no out of the blue NTR without warning. Cheating is just one way, there are characters in play who are not friends of the MC and would certainly do something with few provocation. The game does not revolve around the MC alone, the other characters have traits and own lifes too.

what does the uncensor patch do? pls help. im new to this
It returns WIAB into "Non-Patreon" state. Willi and Leia are twins, Kati is their little Sis. The people living in the Zane household are a real family.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I got into this one after finishing Summers Gone, and it doesn't disappoint either, the renderings are impeccable (the best) and the adult narrative, you can tell that they are stories that go beyond fucking, and I like that. I can't wait to get on with the next chapter.

The only question I have is about the patch below the download links, what is it supposed to do? I mean, I haven't seen anything that needs to be censored.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I changes the relationships of the various character in he game form non-related to related.
William and Leia are twins, Katie is thier sister. Helen der Mother, Scarlet aunt and so on.

/e hmpf Turret Talking about uninvited and so, damn x-poster :p
Hi Mortarion! One question: Why are you sad about one of my posts above?:unsure:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
No, he must not. Ocean explained that there will be no out of the blue NTR without warning. Cheating is just one way, there are characters in play who are not friends of the MC and would certainly do something with few provocation. The game does not revolve around the MC alone, the other characters have traits and own lifes too.
Based. If NTR isn't your game's main focus, then it should be optional.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
** Updated to v0.1 Reworked Full **

Didnt want to miss anything of this reworked version so made myself a walkthrough. Now its ready I thought it could be of use to others as well so here it is.
I intend to update as future game versions come out but Ocean already warned me. "Trying to keep it accurate might become a problem, though. As the branching will get a little tricky further down the line." Another good reason for a WT... right? ;)

And oh, its my very first WT. Please let me know if you stumble upon an error.
Hey mate, any chance on updating it soon?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Based. If NTR isn't your game's main focus, then it should be optional.
As Mortarion already wrote, NTR in WIAB (or SG) is completely optional. If you cheat or be an a.. or rabblerouser, it can happen. If you are not, then not. If NTR happens, there is a good explanation why and you brought it on yourself with your decisions. It will not happen as a deus ex.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's never been different in Ocean's games. If you behave like a cheating man-whore, your girlfriend will cheat, if not - well - then not.
That's why I love Ocean the way he implements the paths the wheels the choices are always very good that's why I play without any fear when it comes to his games because we won't be surprised with some scene we won't like there will always be advance notices about the content to follow and the choices we make whether they are good or bad will affect the girls who are interested in Mc or the girlfriend like Miru

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes