4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this updated. It has been a long time. I'm eager to jump back in. I'm curious if it'll still progress like the pre-rework version with some of those scenes or was it changed to better fit the new rework from Ch 1.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Good chapter, seeing all the characters from the previous version was excellent. My little critique would be that it was a long and welcome chapter, but I felt like nothing much happened, especially after waiting for a whole year. It felt like it was stretched out for the excuse of giving us filler content, like fanservice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, WIAB and SG are very interconnected and to answer your halfquestion, "Where it all began" plays about 20 years before "Summer´s gone" in the same small city of Wollust.:) Several families you will run across more than once, e.g. the Zanes, the Frohns, the Holgersons or the von Halens to name a couple.

As for some of the changes between old and new version, the biggest flaw in my opinion is mainly the optical. Why the heck are so many erotic devs hellbent on outfitting the girls with milkjuggs???? For example, the Leia from old 0.6 had very nice breasts, quite fitting her frame. That could have been kept or only a bit enlarged, not like this large.

Another change, but interesting one, is the closeness of the
relationship. In old WIAB they were already very close, but had not gone beyond kissing and fondling, when
snitched/outed them. In new WIAB the phrasing and implications from e.g.
and the reactions seem to indicate that they went a LOT FURTHER, even all the way before being found out.

Coroner90

Mar 18, 2022
Till now, in chapter two, you can *only* yeehaaa Miru. And if you have asked Miru about open relationship, Miru will ask you if Katie is your type for a possible threesome after you meet her in the gym and don't know who she is.
Oh? For me it was the MC that say "What about her? I think she's kinda cute" or was that what u meant?

Reactions: Mortarion

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Welp. Lets see if this is worth the retry. Been waiting for some meat before jumping back in after the first iteration of the game. But am leery, reading that some of the changes include inflating breasts. Hopefully not into the revolting range.

Also: naming the incest patch The Pirate is dumb. Let's make sure we maximize the possible confusion of what files go with what games by NOT naming the patch after the friggin game.
-------------------------
Welp. Miru no longer looks like Miru anymore. Just another basic girl next door rather then some cute and dirty Asian girl. Which wouldn't matter if she wasn't my fave char in the OG. Sope....moving on.

Last edited:
Reactions: H2R

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It does the body and mind good to play another masterpiece.
Completely engrossed in it once again. Gorgeous, fantastic writing.... I can go on and on. The characters feel alive, and that's no small feat.
Miru is confirming her status as best girl with Katie (what a make over from the old version, on every level)
Now to determine if there's an MiruKatie possibility (with Zoe, why not) and not as a "open fuck fest" but as a loving throuple.

WiAB is definitely my Top 2 VN ever. Oceanlab ; once again I can only give you many hugs through Vidal the king of Pervert and an enormous thanks.

Vegetta79

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, weird question.
Did you get any story scenes with Dana?
I remember a lot of previews with her but didn't see any in my playthrough.
For example, none of these:
View attachment 2139826 View attachment 2139832 View attachment 2139834

And also I've not seen this scene from the previews:
View attachment 2139840 View attachment 2139842
I was surprised not to see Dana in this chapter. But she doesn't show up on the CG gallery, therefore I think Ocean just decided to wait until next chapter.
But those pics of Leia, I don't know, it's a shame they were not included, she looks hot there.

Reactions: notakernelguy

Bourne

Jul 15, 2017
that's nice, but if mc hooks up with 5 lis and all 5 of them will cheat on him in the span of a few months, then he should either kill himself(cause that's what a real person would do if something like that would happen to him) or be awarded a cuck prize and be registered in guinness book.
I think by "real" person you mean "normal" person. When you're dating/cheating on 5 people at the same time you are far from "normal" lol
At this point I think your idea of what a relationship is would certainly make you indifferent on some level to being cheated back on

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
It's weird, but in the old version I always dumped Miru and went for Leia because Miru bugged me being too childish and needy. In the new version though I'm not a fan of Leia and especially her pumped up boobs look. I find Miru has the perfect shaped body - athletic but still curvy, plus her character is hard not to like. Her personality is a mix of playful crazy and wisdom...add her extreme loyalty and ninja fighting skills....yep, she's a keeper.

Leia is really quite a vindictive, shady bitch - if you played the original you know just how much.
Sorry Leia but Miru wins out this version for me :p

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Is there an updated Android patched version of Where It All Began on start side says the version is chapter 2, beta but the Android port is chapter 1 reworked can anyone help?
Thanks
m.j.gow

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes