4.30 star(s) 184 Votes

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Is there an updated Android patched version of Where It All Began on start side says the version is chapter 2, beta but the Android port is chapter 1 reworked can anyone help?
Thanks
m.j.gow

Reactions: gahall7903

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That's why I love Ocean the way he implements the paths the wheels the choices are always very good that's why I play without any fear when it comes to his games because we won't be surprised with some scene we won't like there will always be advance notices about the content to follow and the choices we make whether they are good or bad will affect the girls who are interested in Mc or the girlfriend like Miru
One thing I have noticed just in his games is, that it is in regards of decisions not a point collector like other games ( +2Leia -2Miru and so on) Ocean uses for every picked choice a variable - what can be shown in the walkthrough from SG.

Besides - with restrictions - Chasing Sunsets is the only one that works this way, well... mostly...

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Every update the same discussion about NTR, how, when and how often...

The Game has even a explanation for this questions:

View attachment 2139670
Yes, I don't understand why discussing NTR so much as we all already know here depends a lot on your choices and it's also quite easy to deactivate them at the very beginning of the game now those who don't like this kind of path don't even have to worry. because I already have a warning in the game I even understand the fear of many about this type of scenes but it will only depend on you as a player whether or not you want to see this type of content ;)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
What a hilarious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene! Big thumbs up!:LOL:(y)(y)

One thing I have noticed just in his games is, that it is in regards of decisions not a point collector like other games ( +2Leia -2Miru and so on) Ocean uses for every picked choice a variable - what can be shown in the walkthrough from SG.

Besides - with restrictions - Chasing Sunsets is the only one that works this way, well... mostly...
Pale Carnations also works mostly with flags and variables. There are points to be gathered and/or get rid off, but the variables and flags are really important too.

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreed

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Aham well remembered I'll say one thing I like more games like this. because I like that I don't need to worry so much about the points like most games in my opinion I'm even calmer playing

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
that's nice, but if mc hooks up with 5 lis and all 5 of them will cheat on him in the span of a few months, then he should either kill himself(cause that's what a real person would do if something like that would happen to him) or be awarded a cuck prize and be registered in guinness book.
Well, technically its not cheating when both parts are going for an open relationship.
You have the option there, I didn't go for it - so I don't know how that will play out.
The new Miru is so awesome, I see no reason to drop her (VERY unlike the old Miru) - until now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So, is this update the full game or do I have to download the 'old version' first?

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
** Updated to v0.1 Reworked Full **

Didnt want to miss anything of this reworked version so made myself a walkthrough. Now its ready I thought it could be of use to others as well so here it is.
I intend to update as future game versions come out but Ocean already warned me. "Trying to keep it accurate might become a problem, though. As the branching will get a little tricky further down the line." Another good reason for a WT... right? ;)

And oh, its my very first WT. Please let me know if you stumble upon an error.
Update :)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
It was November 7th 2021 since I last made a save in this game- Do not make me wait an entire year again- this game is amazing and maybe it's because it's beta but my old save did work

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well, technically its not cheating when both parts are going for an open relationship.
You have the option there, I didn't go for it - so I don't know how that will play out.
The new Miru is so awesome, I see no reason to drop her (VERY unlike the old Miru) - until now.
I also don't know how this type of path will work anymore, nor this route of open relationship if I were Miru from the old game, I'd even agree to hand her over because that old girl scared the shit out of me :KEK: anyway but now with the game everything changed and new and the best in all the characters and the beautiful new Miru I won't even consider going down that path I won't share her with anyone. :sneaky:

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Good chapter, seeing all the characters from the previous version was excellent. My little critique would be that it was a long and welcome chapter, but I felt like nothing much happened, especially after waiting for a whole year. It felt like it was stretched out for the excuse of giving us filler content, like fanservice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lamset312

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It was November 7th 2021 since I last made a save in this game- Do not make me wait an entire year again- this game is amazing and maybe it's because it's beta but my old save did work
I agree, I didn't even know they had another game and the old version of this I thought was still abandoned. I'd rather they abandon the other game and work on this, they already abandoned this game once, it deserves better.
It's never good to work on two games at once.
I don't understand why devs keep doing it, it's only ever worked for one person and he actually works properly on both games and that's mr.dots unless you can devote time to both games equally. Don't have 2 games.
Yearly updates will never be a good thing.
Every update the same discussion about NTR, how, when and how often...
It's way better to just not engage with those people when they talk about it. So far this remake doesn't even have any NTR and if they don't like it as you said, there is a button to turn it off and if you still have it on and pick choices and stuff happens you don't like, that person ain't getting any sympathy on this thread.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Good chapter, seeing all the characters from the previous version was excellent. My little critique would be that it was a long and welcome chapter, but I felt like nothing much happened, especially after waiting for a whole year. It felt like it was stretched out for the excuse of giving us filler content, like fanservice.
This will be another slow burn like Summer's Gone (I like that personally as at least all the major characters have a good foundation). Only this time, the lewdy fans will have Miru to entertain them :D

Also, I wonder if he'll visit uncle Joe before he gets released...

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
This will be another slow burn like Summer's Gone (I like that personally as at least all the major characters have a good foundation). Only this time, the lewdy fans will have Miru to entertain them :D

Also, I wonder if he'll visit uncle Joe before he gets released...
I didn't even know this dev had another game after he abandoned this game the first time, and I didn't notice this game got a remake a year ago either.
Kinda just makes me more annoyed with the dev as a person tbh.
Yearly updates will suck balls and just make people hate the dev more especially since there wasn't much "content" in this update. It's just a big tease, money grab if you will.
I will try the other game, but from the tags it seems it's a vastly unremarkable game compared to this ones potential.
If it's boring I'm just gonna wish they drop it and work on this and stop being so fucking slow to update.
Since I've never even seen the other game in the latest update list I'm gonna assume it's also super slow to update.
I wonder what this dev even does. This can't be full time since he's this slow, and if it's not fulltime he should focus on one game at a time.

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Guys, weird question.
Did you get any story scenes with Dana?
I remember a lot of previews with her but didn't see any in my playthrough.
For example, none of these:
1667325274095.png 1667325288493.png 1667325301345.png

And also I've not seen this scene from the previews:
1667325362195.png 1667325369784.png

Reactions: Vegetta79

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Wow, this updated. It has been a long time. I'm eager to jump back in. I'm curious if it'll still progress like the pre-rework version with some of those scenes or was it changed to better fit the new rework from Ch 1.

4.30 star(s) 184 Votes