4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
yes i know with the patch they are twins, but i'm wondering if anyone has played with and without the patch, i've only played with the patch. is it consistent and does it make sense without? Just trying to make sense of the story as I would prefer to play without it, but it's not a huge deal. I realize he probably ran away because it was found out he went up Leia's skirt, I don't think this would've mattered so much if they were just best friends and interested in each other, maybe i guess but probably not as much of a scandal as to run away if it was a sibling.
I too played the very first time without the patch and the game made zero sense really. Completely left the reader/viewer in total darkness about what was going on. If it wasn't for the impressive renders/animations I would have dropped it after the first chapter. Then someone suggested the patch and it was night and day difference in the story.

Reactions: Vopeco

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Yea, ocean definitely doesnt miss although I much more prefer SG
Also is there any reason why ocean reworks the chapters so early on without finishing the game first?

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
Yea, ocean definitely doesnt miss although I much more prefer SG
Also is there any reason why ocean reworks the chapters so early on without finishing the game first?
He decided on a change in direction on both games and wasn't happy with the render quality as he got better at it. Since both the story and the renders needed an overhaul, he went at it sooner rather than later.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
He decided on a change in direction on both games and wasn't happy with the render quality as he got better at it. Since both the story and the renders needed an overhaul, he went at it sooner rather than later.
Yes, the old storylines had their good points and bad points and needed an overhaul. What hopefully comes back in some form is the "Truth or Dare" game with the answer options influenced by what you did earlier in the game.

A thing I at the moment do not know how to rate it, is that "new" Willi currently comes across as being a megajerk most of his life. I think Ocean goes for something like "redemption or not" in new WIAB as his main path, still I theorise when it comes to the battle between the Twins and Kati, there is a bomb revelation waiting about what Kati did to them, because so thoroughly shaking two young jerks (as Leia and Willi were) needs something really big.

Sep 18, 2022
Yes, the old storylines had their good points and bad points and needed an overhaul. What hopefully comes back in some form is the "Truth or Dare" game with the answer options influenced by what you did earlier in the game.

A thing I at the moment do not know how to rate it, is that "new" Willi currently comes across as being a megajerk most of his life. I think Ocean goes for something like "redemption or not" in new WIAB as his main path, still I theorise when it comes to the battle between the Twins and Kati, there is a bomb revelation waiting about what Kati did to them, because so thoroughly shaking two young jerks (as Leia and Willi were) needs something really big.
And whether or not the general populace wants to admit it or not, this version is a massive improvement. Willy is def a jerk but the way everything is written I still found plenty of times to empathize with him and become invested in the outcome of the story. Other characters too.

Further chapters will of course determine if this all holds up but so far it is extremely promising.

• Angry
Reactions: WastedTalent

Apanther06

May 6, 2020
This might be a dumb question but if I turn off NTR and bring up the "open relationship" will the NTR still be removed from my save?

Nov 1, 2022
This might be a dumb question but if I turn off NTR and bring up the "open relationship" will the NTR still be removed from my save?
If you're loading up an old save with NTR enabled, it should still theoretically happen but if I remember correctly even if it's disabled the NTR scenes will happen, but you just won't see them.

Apanther06

May 6, 2020
If you're loading up an old save with NTR enabled, it should still theoretically happen but if I remember correctly even if it's disabled the NTR scenes will happen, but you just won't see them.
Will I still be able to have all the women as potential LIs If I don't bring it up then? I'm very picky when it comes to NTR(not a fan of it at all) and I wanna be 100% sure

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Will I still be able to have all the women as potential LIs If I don't bring it up then? I'm very picky when it comes to NTR(not a fan of it at all) and I wanna be 100% sure
there is no ntr yet as far as I understand there is no harem so you will never be able to conquer all women there will be alot of women if they are iin love that dont want to share the most you can get is a triangle relationship in the future but only if its fit the personalitie of the love interest

as far as I understand if you turn off ntr even with open relationship ntr will not happen but the game will feel way less realistic but it will still be not a harem game this game trys more a realistic aprroch we will see how it plays out in the future but it will not be your typical boring 0815 harem game on this site thats for sure

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
And whether or not the general populace wants to admit it or not, this version is a massive improvement. Willy is def a jerk but the way everything is written I still found plenty of times to empathize with him and become invested in the outcome of the story. Other characters too.

Further chapters will of course determine if this all holds up but so far it is extremely promising.
couldn't disagree more the original storyline fit the setting and theme this one just plain doesn't. it lacks focus and seems like everyone is mentally and emotionally unstable in this version. In the original at least we knew who was who and what was what and some of the why's but in this one it's like a running joke of "hehehe I hate you buddy..." I'll give it one more update to see if any of the original is still in there but right now I don't see much appeal in the rewrite.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
there is no ntr yet as far as I understand there is no harem so you will never be able to conquer all women there will be alot of women if they are iin love that dont want to share the most you can get is a triangle relationship in the future but only if its fit the personalitie of the love interest

as far as I understand if you turn off ntr even with open relationship ntr will not happen but the game will feel way less realistic but it will still be not a harem game this game trys more a realistic aprroch we will see how it plays out in the future but it will not be your typical boring 0815 harem game on this site thats for sure
I have the same thought as everyone else but I'm glad there won't be a Harem because that tag together with NTR never works out but here we know that (Ocean) knows what he's doing and I trust his work. I already played this game in the old version and it was very good and now with the changes it's just perfect even more with the change in the Miru of dragon it became one of the most delicious in the game and beautiful the story of the game is still very good as the problems between Mc Leia/Katie hopefully this time we will have the opportunity to see Dylan flirt and the polyamory route with Miru will be interesting and the other routes too even fucking Lucas is nicer but now I'm going to be careful with this one scoundrel.:KEK:

Reactions: Motion11

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I have the same thought as everyone else but I'm glad there won't be a Harem because that tag together with NTR never works out but here we know that (Ocean) knows what he's doing and I trust his work. I already played this game in the old version and it was very good and now with the changes it's just perfect even more with the change in the Miru of dragon it became one of the most delicious in the game and beautiful the story of the game is still very good as the problems between Mc Leia/Katie hopefully this time we will have the opportunity to see Dylan flirt and the polyamory route with Miru will be interesting and the other routes too even fucking Lucas is nicer but now I'm going to be careful with this one scoundrel.:KEK:
I would not say that harem and ntr games are the same I would argue that 95% of ntr games suck (even if I like the kink) but at least there is a small percent of games that have very good writting,cheracter progression ,good written drama and rivals but harem games on the otherhand are very difficult or even impossible to write a good story around.

I think I played most big games on this site and never saw a good harem game I mean it is kinda impossible all that I played have the mc that has biggest cock in the universe(no self struggel nothing ) than you have all female cheracters that have there whole life build around getting boned from the mc with almost zero cheracter progression or personalitie than you have zero drama,intrigues,rivals or anything that would spice up the story or would make it possible for a good writer to build anything around that because it is impossibole to build anything with nothing to build with(you just have no tools even if the writer is skilled).

most ntr games have the problem that most devs dont even understand the kink in the first place and it is just in the game to have it in the game which can never end good.there are dozens of ntr games with incest,neigbour fucks wife no story at all.I would just argue that it is very difficult to write a good ntr game and you actually need to be a skilled writer I mean ntr games would have no probelm with, intrigues,self struggel,rivals,betrayle and a lot of other things and I would say a skilled writer would have no problem to build a good and relatable/realistic story around that it s just way more difficult to do because you need a very good and meaningful chertacter progression and need to build a very strong bounding between mc and love interest that the player cares about her and this alone is very difficult to pull of and even there most ntr games fail which would be the basics that you would need to even start a ntr story but ntr games would have no problems with tools the writer would have enough to build a very good story around that.

Jun 23, 2020
Forum Sigs
WiaB (1).gif WiaB (2).gif WiaB (3).gif WiaB (4).gif WiaB (5).gif WiaB (6).gif WiaB (7).gif WiaB (8).gif WiaB (9).gif WiaB (10).gif WiaB (11).gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278515_WiaB_1.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278516_WiaB_2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278517_WiaB_3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278518_WiaB_4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278519_WiaB_5.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278520_WiaB_6.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278521_WiaB_7.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278522_WiaB_8.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278523_WiaB_9.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278524_WiaB_10.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/12/2278525_WiaB_11.gif

Adalace

Jun 19, 2020
Maybe this one works
Koga3's build at that link installed successfully but crashes/minimizes immediately when launched on a Pixel 6 Pro. I couldn't figure it out so I uninstalled it.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.R.
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes