4.30 star(s) 185 Votes
Sep 18, 2022
Who says that there will be a jail part again?

With the last update we have crossed the outer border in the game that could be described as "known waters". From now on there are monsters, all will be diffrent than we have known it comparedto the old version.
In a CH3 preview Ocean had some renders from visiting the jail/Abigal. Likely will one in the next update if that has any meaning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mortarion

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And that is a point where Ocean contradicts his own statement.

Sometime this last year he has told that after Chapter 2 the game will complete diffrent.

Don't miss understand me, I have absolutely no problems with the prison arc and will be curious what will come.

Anyway, thanks for the info!
Maybe the prison arc is optional depending on our choices or it won´t be Willi and Miru in it, but other characters. This would be different, while keeping parts of the old WIAB in the game.

Reactions: Mortarion

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
And that is a point where Ocean contradicts his own statement.

Sometime this last year he has told that after Chapter 2 the game will complete diffrent.

Don't miss understand me, I have absolutely no problems with the prison arc and will be curious what will come.

Anyway, thanks for the info!
As a personal appreciation, I believe that there are still key points that will be there, but that the development will be totally different.
Not long ago Ocean also posted about the war with Katie, so there are things that will remain, you can speculate about the camp as well.
And without a doubt, there are already 100% different things... the cousins are characters now, when before they were just decoration.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
As a personal appreciation, I believe that there are still key points that will be there, but that the development will be totally different.
Not long ago Ocean also posted about the war with Katie, so there are things that will remain, you can speculate about the camp as well.
And without a doubt, there are already 100% different things... the cousins are characters now, when before they were just decoration.
I see this similar to you. There are parts of the old WIAB in new WIAB, but changed how they pop up in the game.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1672781064350.png
1672781084409.png
Here is what Ocean had posted about the Katie war.
This all reminded me of something that really resonated with me in chapter 2.
Don't you think it was too soon to plant the open relationship route with Zoey/Katie? Considering that everything is going to develop very slowly, it seemed a bit rushed to have Zoey take the initiative like that....

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2283908
View attachment 2283909
Here is what Ocean had posted about the Katie war.
This all reminded me of something that really resonated with me in chapter 2.
Don't you think it was too soon to plant the open relationship route with Zoey/Katie? Considering that everything is going to develop very slowly, it seemed a bit rushed to have Zoey take the initiative like that....
Well, Zoey already was a free spirit in old WIAB. Remember that she had zero problems with Willi and Leia´s relationship (even if she thought it was way further along than it really was in old WIAB) and asked the MC to tell her how Leia tastes once the two "did it". She even encouraged Willi to go after Leia again, when she sensed that the two loved each other. Beside that we learn quite a bit about Zoey during the game at the camping site. If it is consensual, old Zoey had few qualms doing or helping others doing it.
So new Zoey being similarly open is not a stretch. But I have a feeling this early introduction of the possible swinging with Zoey/Kati has to do with the rollercoaster. Even if you do not renew the war with Kati at this time (and you can if you want to), there is a LOT of unsolved baggage with the siblings.
As I mentioned in a couple posts, I think that there is a major reveal coming some day about what Kati did back in the day to make Willi flee Wollust. New Teenage Willi and Leia were not the type of person to shake in their boots from a possible reveal of their relationship, esp. as they knew the social backlash would hit Kati not much less, so the danger of Kati doing it was not big to begin with.
Whatever it was Kati did must have been a major thing, because Willi fled the city and has never forgiven Kati (and still has some mental scars). That cannot have been just a simple threat. I theorise Kati´s fan standing will take a hit once it comes out what happened.

fuckallgirlz

Jun 23, 2018
View attachment 555527

Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Ocean - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Summer's Gone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALLPAPERS - WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - WT & GALLERY MOD
Translations: RUSSIAN - GERMAN - TURKISH

Old version v0.6 Before rework:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1510191 View attachment 1510192 View attachment 1510193 View attachment 1510194 View attachment 1510195 View attachment 1510196 View attachment 1510197 View attachment 1510198
Do I have to play v0.6 before playing this chapter 2

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I don't understand, the Story is short and nothing serious for a game that got released in 2018 .

Is the last scene just Lea driving MC to the farm?

And in game , it says V0.2 reworked , while in changelog it says V0.6 ( downloaded from Android links ).

What im missing here ?!?!

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I don't understand, the Story is short and nothing serious for a game that got released in 2018 .

Is the last scene just Lea driving MC to the farm?

And in game , it says V0.2 reworked , while in changelog it says V0.6 ( downloaded from Android links ).

What im missing here ?!?!
WIAB was at 0.6, and then Ocean decided to rework the whole stuff. Until now he did good in my book. So the NEW reworked version is 0.2 or Chapter 2.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Looks like i did a mistake by playing the reworked version first , now it's hard to engage with the old version Story and the reworked Characters , especially Miru and Katie :(.
( I mean the rework is far better, especially with beautiful faces )

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Looks like i did a mistake by playing the reworked version first , now it's hard to engage with the old version Story and the reworked Characters , especially Miru and Katie :(.
( I mean the rework is far better, especially with beautiful faces )
Also the story and the characters are changed. The old Miru was just so damn annoying for example.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Awesome, like the first episode. Is it possible that i am starting to enjoy this more than Summer´s gone? I thought that will not be possible. Today i finished this update and next i will play Summer´s gone, so probably then i will say i love them both equally. So many awesome characters, Helen and Leia are next level though.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes