4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

AppleNine2312

May 5, 2021
Okay so can someone help me with this (i'm sorry in advance for any vocabulary/grammar mistake English is not my first language)
So i was playing the other day and i must have press something in my keyboard but it show me for a second on the screen the name of the song which was playing along with the name of the artist the song was Say the word by Elijah Ford. It only there for a glimpse of a second and then it disappear. Does Ocean added a new feature where you can see the name of the song playing if it true it would be so much more convenient. Can some confirm this?
P.S: i know i am not crazy i definitely saw the name of the song on the screen.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Okay so can someone help me with this (i'm sorry in advance for any vocabulary/grammar mistake English is not my first language)
So i was playing the other day and i must have press something in my keyboard but it show me for a second on the screen the name of the song which was playing along with the name of the artist the song was Say the word by Elijah Ford. It only there for a glimpse of a second and then it disappear. Does Ocean added a new feature where you can see the name of the song playing if it true it would be so much more convenient. Can some confirm this?
P.S: i know i am not crazy i definitely saw the name of the song on the screen.
I often see that in the top right corner of the screen, I have hit it accidentally many times in games. (I play several via Joiplay)

AppleNine2312

May 5, 2021
I often see that in the top right corner of the screen, I have hit it accidentally many times in games. (I play several via Joiplay)
Okay it good to know that i am not the only one who see it but do you know how to make it appear there are so many song i like to know

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
So...is this game as short as it seems? It just ended with MC and Leia in the car going to the farm. I though there would be way more at this point. I stepped away for a while. WHat is here is super high quality though. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Nov 1, 2022
So...is this game as short as it seems? It just ended with MC and Leia in the car going to the farm. I though there would be way more at this point. I stepped away for a while. WHat is here is super high quality though. Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
The dev is currently working on 2 games at the same time. This one took a year to get a second update but the 3rd may possibly come out sooner. It's a shame since this is a complete revamp to the original game which has more content so if you want to play that it should still be available

Reactions: Vis117

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
You're not, and it's kinda the consensus around here; it's almost too much of a good thing- the artwork looks gorgous but there are just too many renders for very little story and progress, and very slow updates.

Reactions: Vis117

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Ch. 2 Full
I spent the whole night playing this and it's read only, the only thing that was good was the renderings..... until it reaches the content of the old version it will take 1 year. :sick:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I wish the dev would update this already I miss the jail part and being able to give miru to the jail boss with the consequences of possible impregnation due to the broken condom....
Who says that there will be a jail part again?

With the last update we have crossed the outer border in the game that could be described as "known waters". From now on there are monsters, all will be diffrent than we have known it comparedto the old version.

Reactions: bnwo26 and Vopeco

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I wish the dev would update this already I miss the jail part and being able to give miru to the jail boss with the consequences of possible impregnation due to the broken condom....
As I said getting to the parts of the old version will take time, I spent all night playing this version and nothing happened. :)

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes