4.30 star(s) 186 Votes
Sep 18, 2022
Renders is not my problem.

My problem is what the characters say, how they speak, how they feel, what they think, how they think, what they do, how they act, how they react: they seem to me Summer's Gone's copycat clones, but they shouldn't, because they aren't teenagers.

This is why I wrote that I hated it for the very same reasons why I totally enjoyed Summer's Gone.

Everything seems to me a complete nonsense.
Bruh, you said you deleted the game after 3 seconds due to the MC's appearance so don't tell me you have an accurate picture of how the characters act or whether the story is nonsesne.

The characters are unique and the story makes sense. It will only continue to improve as we learn more as the game progresses.

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Chapter 2 still empty from Serious events, but i liked the mystery .. like Leia true personality and her gang activity .. and how she feel about MC .

Spiders and spying ..

EridianX

Jul 24, 2018
I feel as if i am missing something here. Like the page says that this has been getting worked on since 2018, and after just playing the game there is like 3 sex scenes and maybe a couple hours of gameplay if you read slowly. What were the years of creation spent on?

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I feel as if i am missing something here. Like the page says that this has been getting worked on since 2018, and after just playing the game there is like 3 sex scenes and maybe a couple hours of gameplay if you read slowly. What were the years of creation spent on?
If you pay close attention to the first post in the thread, you will see that the current version is a rework. The original can be found in the part that looks like this:
1673445410055.png

Ocean seems to focus more on Summer's Gone than on this game even though SG is revealing some of the canonical ending of this game.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/unlocker mod for this game

Features
  • Hints/Colored green dialog choices
  • Added a "UNLOCK ALL" button to gallery
  • Made the cinematics shorter

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Modded Uncensor patch: MEGA
For some reason the walkthrough is deactivated by default and there doesn't seem to be a button or option to activate it.

For anyone that wants to activate it, go to the dev console (Shift + O) and type in persistent.wt=True

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
View attachment 555527

Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Ocean - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Summer's Gone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALLPAPERS - WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - WT & GALLERY MOD
Translations: RUSSIAN - GERMAN - TURKISH

Old version v0.6 Before rework:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1510191 View attachment 1510192 View attachment 1510193 View attachment 1510194 View attachment 1510195 View attachment 1510196 View attachment 1510197 View attachment 1510198
Hiho,

the link for german-translation dosn´t work!

Have a nice day
Helmut

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes