4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Game literally starts with sex and it's slow burn for you? :KEK:
I don't know what he meant but slow burn doesn't always have to apply to when the MC will get laid.
Also Miru is the girlfriend so she doesn't count. For the rest of the characters it'll most likely be ways before the MC gets some from em(this is Ocean after all)

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
You want every girl to have the same size?
Poor Mila
LOL obviously no. but come on her tits are bigger than her head now, she looks ridiculous imo. Her original size was perfect, I dont know what's up with the Dev and his obsession with enlarging their tits and cheeks(Nadia looks like a damn beaver now) but he seriously has a problem lol.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
How much of this game's music got cut? Or was that just Summer's Gone? I might wait for a music restoration mod.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Not true.
All tracks by Torii Wolf got cut (a huge loss imo):

Oh, thank you for the response. I hope someone adds a music restoration like they did for SG.

Reactions: Schattenfang

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
Gentlemen, how much content does this game have in its current state ? Last time I played was in June 2020. Just wondering if its worth downloading..

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020

Chapter 3 - Dev Log #3

Hello,

I apologize for not releasing this Dev Log on the 20th as I said.

I gave the Dev Logs a lower priority because I'm still quite busy with all sorts of unfun stuff...

But this only affects the Dev Logs, not the actual work on the game.

Speaking about the game, I'm around 425 renders in. It could be more but atm I focus a little bit more on the SG Chapter 4.5 full version.
I just wanna get it done asap.

So work is going well and should soon increase further in productivity.

Previews: (High Res attached)

View attachment 2340352

As I mentioned in the last log, I reworked Leia's boobs and made them smaller & more aesthetically pleasing. In this image, you can see the difference quite well.

(And before anyone says I touched Katie's boobs --> I didn't. I just changed the sculpt on the blouse.)

View attachment 2340353 View attachment 2340351

I'll see you again on the 3rd of February.

- Ocean
Goddamn Lea looks good

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes