4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
No rest for the wicked. Today SG thread has been continuously attacked with edgelording and emoshaming of its MC. Now this here. You guys are in desperate need of MC from Being a Rock Star, that handsome dude will show you what a real MC should look like :)
So...at first I was reading your post and rolling my eyes...then laughed my ass off at the last sentence.

Thank you for that :KEK:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No rest for the wicked. Today SG thread has been continuously attacked with edgelording and emoshaming of its MC. Now this here. You guys are in desperate need of MC from Being a Rock Star, that handsome dude will show you what a real MC should look like :)
I make no apologies, i will never stop emoshaming. Hey maybe we can combine the MC from Summers Gone and one from Being a Rockstar and make Jimmy Neutron. I mean one already has his face, the other has his hair.

Last edited:

Chuck_Bass

Nov 25, 2022
It's kinda funny, as much as Ocean is great at designing girls for his game, like literally one of the best devs out there when it comes to this. He sucks at making the main characters lol. One is an emo with hair like used jizz instead of jel and the other guy looks like a hipster version of that dude from those chad memes.
I just finished playing Summer's Gone and started this one today.
I don't care too much about looks for the MC, so at least in this game he is not an angry edgy teen with insurable personality and a flaccid dick, so it's way more than I expected.
So far so good.

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
The good news: One of the most liked characters will appear in the next Chapter already.
summoned-i-have-been-summoned.gif
View attachment 2365105
I read little reaction to this line, could it be that the followers of the hottest lawyer had already resigned themselves? Could it be that in the horizon of chapter 3 (with the re-writing that Ocean commented) will bring her back?
Bold of you to assume that , a resignation? A death certificate in my name can be possible but not a resignation
Feels like now i've been challenged and provided with a reason:love: to be active around here again.:illuminati:

• Haha
Reactions: sorco2003

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Jesus christ not that one, he looks like a weasel with a body of a scarecrow, not even paying he would get laid, only in the game and still, the one from SG i actually like and the one from WIAB he s just a BIT unreallistic, the MC in Being a Rock Star is horrible, even the one in Sexbot is better :LOL:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The tag says Netorare, but is it tho ?

I wanted to play it..
But is it netori (stealing other women) ? OR
netorare (The women got stolen from the protagonist) ?

Dont mind neither of them, but I wanted to make sure what I will play
At its core it is exactly the same. There is a relationship from which one of the partners is torn away by someone else. The only difference is the perspective.

So it's the other way around.
netorare = you are stealing someone partners (culpit Persepctive)
netori =someone is stealing the partner from you (victim perspetive)

To your question: In this game no one gets stolen from a relationship.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Miru is great character in the rework .. Top Personality and Design and Abilities, Smart and calm and cute, accepting Sharing while Loyal :love:.
This exactly! I played the previous WIAB a long time ago, and when I launched the updated version, I already had in mind that from the very beginning there would be an annoying obligatory girlfriend that I should dump on Dylan as soon as possible before the real fun starts. But suddenly it turned out that the new Miru became somewhat very likeable. There is nothing annoying left about her, not to mention that the new model is so cute. Sorry Dylan, no fun for you this time :)

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
At its core it is exactly the same. There is a relationship from which one of the partners is torn away by someone else. The only difference is the perspective.

So it's the other way around.
netorare = you are stealing someone partners (culpit Persepctive)
netori =someone is stealing the partner from you (victim perspetive)

To your question: In this game no one gets stolen from a relationship.
not true this game has a netorare tag and this is the same as ntr netorare dosent mean mc is stealing someones wife :unsure:

The tag says Netorare, but is it tho ?

I wanted to play it..
But is it netori (stealing other women) ? OR
netorare (The women got stolen from the protagonist) ?

Dont mind neither of them, but I wanted to make sure what I will play
this game has normal ntr as far as I understand but its not the only focus there will be other kinks too only in the future there will be ntr (so not ntr only)
it tries to have more focus on relationship build up and develop feelings and than the stealing happens the idea is that it hurts more and is more realistic(no braindead ntr/more slow corruption) so if you are into slow burn ntr you will pob like it but its not in the game yet so you prob have to wait a long time(we dont even know who the antagronist/rival of mc is there is none at the moment maybe some gang members we dont know) so if you wanna see a broken miru and are into that you have to wait a very long time

Last edited:

Schattenfang

May 29, 2017

Unlocked

Hello,

So, now the Dev Logs are on time again.
In the past 2 months, I have done a rather intense rewrite of Chapter 3 and I'm finally finished with adjusting all the Chapters afterward.
The good news: One of the most liked characters will appear in the next Chapter already.

The update is closing in on 50%.

A single preview today.

I have now ported over the first WiAB girl to Blender.
I will start with the Blender Short stories in the next 1-3 months.
Blender Katie

While she still needs some work, she's now good enough to be used in an actual short story.
We'll improve along the way.
(For those who are new here: The Blender short stories serve the purpose of learning Blender while delivering content for you.)

I once had a custom render tier on Patreon, and today I'm gonna share an insight into the latest Katie custom.

If you wanna see her butt, there are two more renders
The rest of the set is too NSFW and only for the eyes of the person that got it.

(I don't do customs/commission work anymore... At least not at the moment. Maybe someday when I want some additional Blender training.)

I think that was mostly it.
Everything is calm at the moment, with no new problems, etc.

I'll see you in the next Log!
- Ocean
Does someone have the NSFW previews? I skimmed through the last 10 pages, sorry if they've been posted before.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes