4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As much as I like Leia, I personally dislike the huge areola(s)(?)...
Thanks for sharing these. I personally love the big areolas on her. Wouldn't mind seeing her get some Kayden Kross size nipples to add on to them as well.

Most of the girls in these games feel like they have similar nipple sizes, etc. so I like that Ocean did some customization here. :love:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As much as I like Leia, I personally dislike the huge areola(s)(?)...
Interesting that her areolas changes size 3 different times, the top render they are quite big, the second render they are the smallest and in the bottom render they seem slightly bigger.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Unlocked

Hello,

Sorry, one day late but some renders didn't finish in time.

At the moment, WiAB took a little bit of a backburner, due to SG Chapter 4.5 closing in on the finish line. Soon I'll start with the post work on it and after that, we're finally back to the regular "One-day WiAB, One-day SG" schedule.

I still got quite a lot of work into WiAB in recent days, but for the first time, I don't really have previews to show. They pretty much look all the same, and nothing really "gets me".
Lots of time is spent on building environments.

I have to make a change to the Treats. It was always meant, to only show previous to the 5$ and above supporters... But I never stuck to it.
I like involving every supporter in actual game news.
From now on, Previews will be for every supporter tier, doesn't matter if they are nudes or not.

But the treats are a little bonus. So I will release them for the 10$ tiers and above.
I will most likely preview all the treats in the normal Dev Logs. (And I might advise you to just wait some time until there are more Treat sets and then up the tier to see em all.)
This time I made a little Leia Gym set.

There are three more images .
They are NSFW and boobs are shown.

In the next Dev Log, I should be able to provide some actual interesting previews.

- Ocean
Interesting sneak peak with very nice pics! I agree with some other members that I find Leia´s aureolas to be a bit too big for my taste. I liked the size proportions from the old chapter six Leia. But that is simply a like question, it does not veer off the main points.
The pics clearly hint towards a flirt situation in the gym, with Leia and the MC. With both even keeping to the wish of Kati "Willi not going under Leia´s skirt", Leia does not wear a skirt here.:D:p;)
Joking aside, these pics confirm that in a couple paths Leia and the MC will come together in later stages of the story, be it as a couple or trouple. Ayua Zane in "SG" will most probably have 1-2 halfsiblings running around who are officially cousins.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Interesting sneak peak with very nice pics! I agree with some other members that I find Leia´s aureolas to be a bit too big for my taste. I liked the size proportions from the old chapter six Leia. But that is simply a like question, it does not veer off the main points.
The pics clearly hint towards a flirt situation in the gym, with Leia and the MC. With both even keeping to the wish of Kati "Willi not going under Leia´s skirt", Leia does not wear a skirt here.:D:p;)
Joking aside, these pics confirm that in a couple paths Leia and the MC will come together in later stages of the story, be it as a couple or trouple. Ayua Zane in "SG" will most probably have 1-2 halfsiblings running around who are officially cousins.
But these images do not correspond to the game, they are sets made as bonus for tiers $10 and above.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But these images do not correspond to the game, they are sets made as bonus for tiers $10 and above.
It might be a bonus set for high tier patrons, but I certainly can see a situation where something similar happens in game, especially on those paths where the MC goes towards reconciliation and getting together with Leia again.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It might be a bonus set for high tier patrons, but I certainly can see a situation where something similar happens in game, especially on those paths where the MC goes towards reconciliation and getting together with Leia again.
Imagining possible future scenarios is always possible, but not inferring these from customs...
It's like me saying that from Katie's previous treat I said that's going to happen.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Meh, in real life women have different types of boobs, different types of areolas, nipples and different types of vaginas. I personally appreciate that it seems like neither Leia nor the other girls will have the same cookie-cutter type of body/details. She isn't my favourite LI, but she looks gorgeous
Over time, Ocean lost that variety, and I think it is good to retrace the steps a little and mark the differences in the bodies a little more.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Imagining possible future scenarios is always possible, but not inferring these from customs...
It's like me saying that from Katie's previous treat I said that's going to happen.
True, but the setting of these customs in the gym and we know that in SG Ayua´s parents have a gym/training center means this is likely a place of some importance in several story paths. While not fully certain, there is a better than average chance a situation similar to the depicted one will happen in game.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Funny one thread complaints about nipples and the other size of boobs seems ocean can't win i look forward to see what people complain about next
There is a huge diffrence between a comlain and state a opinion.

Mila changes where over the top and it was never intended to transform her into a water melloned abomination - Ocean admitted that he has fucked up Milas chest in the chapter 1 rework.

As I said, I don't have to like anything in the game - there are many tastes out there that have to be served. If I want VN that completely fits only my taste I could try to create a own.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Funny one thread complaints about nipples and the other size of boobs seems ocean can't win i look forward to see what people complain about next
Both threads seem to attract people complaining about the MCs look so there's that lol

Nov 22, 2017
I love Miru, btw one thing that is bugging me is that there is kinda ntr vibe in some scenes around her even when i turn off ntr, So i am wondering will there be any ntr content focusing around her in the future update? I sincerely hope there is no content around her even with ntr on as it would break my heart :(

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So i am wondering will there be any ntr content focusing around her in the future update?
Yes, there'll be. But even with NTR ON she won't cheat on you unless you're pushing her.
Quoting Ocean:
The new Miru is not a mindless animal.

Rebuffing sex isn't enough to make Miru cheat (with NTR on.)

Miru and MC have something going on that plays on a much deeper level than physical contact to gain short-term satisfaction could ever achieve.

She'll get mad and it has an impact on some routes but Miru's not a natural cheater.
If you aren't pushing her into certain situations and/or pushing certain limits... She won't cheat or act like a fool.

Sure, she often acts super horny in front of the MC and pretty much wants to bang him 24/7... But that's just the childish/insider behavior they do when they're alone/drunk.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love Miru, btw one thing that is bugging me is that there is kinda ntr vibe in some scenes around her even when i turn off ntr, So i am wondering will there be any ntr content focusing around her in the future update? I sincerely hope there is no content around her even with ntr on as it would break my heart :(

YES

• Haha
Reactions: Uriel ☁
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes