4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love Miru, btw one thing that is bugging me is that there is kinda ntr vibe in some scenes around her even when i turn off ntr, So i am wondering will there be any ntr content focusing around her in the future update? I sincerely hope there is no content around her even with ntr on as it would break my heart :(
The last game had NTR content for Miru but you had to mistreat her to trigger it. Refuse her sex. Get caught cheating. Have her kick your balls into your throat. In one case, literally pimp her out. I think that if MC refrains from being a complete and total ass clown to her in this version then it will be smooth sailing.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
The last game had NTR content for Miru but you had to mistreat her to trigger it. Refuse her sex. Get caught cheating. Have her kick your balls into your throat. In one case, literally pimp her out. I think that if MC refrains from being a complete and total ass clown to her in this version then it will be smooth sailing.
Fell bad for Miru in this version. I wanna do playthroughs where I get rid of her as soon as I can, but she's so likeable now that I don't wanna be mean to her

Reactions: yossa999

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Are there plans for a future harem path? I'm sure this question has already been addressed, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

• Angry
Reactions: aordd69

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So how many paths does the game have? I'm assuming there's a solo path for each character.
Very summarized, at least it is known that there is a path with each LI, and I say at least because there are also the NTR paths.
And to that we must add that Ocean also said that certain trouples are possible.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Very summarized, at least it is known that there is a path with each LI, and I say at least because there are also the NTR paths.
And to that we must add that Ocean also said that certain trouples are possible.
Sucks to know that there isn't a harem path but I guess I can take the triple path If the mom is part of it of course:sneaky:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
If we ever do get a triple path I hope we can choose which LI will be on that path by the choices that we make throughout the game and not be locked on a specific LI.

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
So how many paths does the game have? I'm assuming there's a solo path for each character.
as I remember, 16 endings were planned in the old WIAB, the number of endings will be changed in the new WIAB, but it is not known in a greater or lesser direction.
I guess there will be more than 20 endings

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Im actually curious how WiAB will connect to SG since it is a prequel
Also would be cool if Ocean after completing both games(hopefully) would combine them into 1 launcher to have everything in one place

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Im actually curious how WiAB will connect to SG since it is a prequel
Also would be cool if Ocean after completing both games(hopefully) would combine them into 1 launcher to have everything in one place
It is WiAB prequel to SG or is it the other way around?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
WiAB is the prequel, dont remember the exact time but I think it plays like 30~ years before SG
But to call WIAB a prequel, being the first game that appeared is a bit, I don't know, at least weird.
I understand and I'm used to most people coming from SG, calling WIAB "the second Ocean`s game". But WIAB was born before.

Reactions: vogelbeest

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
But to call WIAB a prequel, being the first game that appeared is a bit, I don't know, at least weird.
I understand and I'm used to most people coming from SG, calling WIAB "the second Ocean`s game". But WIAB was born before.
It doesn't matter how you call it tho, SG is the sequel to WiAB or WiAB is the prequel to SG both are correct
I just answered his question

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
They're either morons or just ignorant. WIAB comes first in every aspect. The events plays off at least two decades before the events of SG and the game itself was created before SG. They're fooled by the fact that SG has 4 episodes already while canonically WIAB only has 2

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
did the dev forgot of the dev log?
Ocean was very close to completing SG's up date, and had even said that WIAB was a bit sidelined in the last log.... So it is a possibility that he didn't have the time, or that he used it to rush the release of the full version of SG 4.5.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes