4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
summers gone had beautiful renders and i came across this game today is there harem and bdsm ?? old posts said so but now genre spoiler doesn't have that so ....
No Harem ( Ocean said that some throuples were possible)
BDSM I don't remember it being mentioned for the rework, so maybe there will be.

Reactions: Cabin

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, Summer's Gone Chapter 4.5 has been released. Shortly after this Dev Log, I will post it here for the cross-release. (Takes some time to prepare the post.)

Due to the fact that WIAB Chapter 3 is way further in development than SG Chapter 5.
WIAB Chapter 3 is going to be the next update.

Now to some "annoying" news. Over a year ago, I made a promise to my Mother to doggo-sit my own dog... What I didn't take into account is, that I moved across the country.
I won't be able to render for 14 days.
But that doesn't mean I'm not going to work on the games.

I will be writing a lot, and I will already do the postwork for all the SG & WiAB renders I already got.
Which is quite a bit in WiAB's case.
I will also start with the phone coding for SG Chapter 5. (The phone will go to WiAB after it's been tested in SG.)

I really dislike having to go there, but they do deserve their vacation. And it's probably the last time I will ever see my Doggo. (Next month he will turn 15, and his race has a max life expectancy of 14.)
Anyways, work is still going to be done, and the hardest part of the WIAB update is behind me. (The damn farm and everything surrounding it.)

Sorry, no treats for WIAB today!
Previews:

I'll post the Cross-Release in a bit and I'll see you in two weeks.

- Ocean

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked

Hello,

So, Summer's Gone Chapter 4.5 has been released. Shortly after this Dev Log, I will post it here for the cross-release. (Takes some time to prepare the post.)

Due to the fact that WIAB Chapter 3 is way further in development than SG Chapter 5.

Now to some "annoying" news. Over a year ago, I made a promise to my Mother to doggo-sit my own dog... What I didn't take into account is, that I moved across the country.

I will be writing a lot, and I will already do the postwork for all the SG & WiAB renders I already got.
I will also start with the phone coding for SG Chapter 5. (The phone will go to WiAB after it's been tested in SG.)

I really dislike having to go there, but they do deserve their vacation. And it's probably the last time I will ever see my Doggo. (Next month he will turn 15, and his race has a max life expectancy of 14.)
Anyways, work is still going to be done, and the hardest part of the WIAB update is behind me. (The damn farm and everything surrounding it.)

Previews:

- Ocean
Katie is soo cute!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

Previews:

- Ocean
Oceanlab Here's an idea - immortalize your doggo by giving him an appearance in the farm that MC is visiting, doing something he enjoys in real life.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Leia seems like far more of a untrustworthy snake than in the old version of this game.

I find myself firmly disliking her compared to the old version unless she ends up having a really compelling reason for being a shithead.

Also Zoey's new look is complete downgrade imo.

Great game though look forward to updates.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
I don't have discord I'm just a casual player I'm just wondering it's not like it's offensive now to ask that what's the problem if you are cuck or not if you don't hurt anybody because of your fetish I don't care

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I don't have discord I'm just a casual player I'm just wondering it's not like it's offensive now to ask that what's the problem if you are cuck or not if you don't hurt anybody because of your fetish I don't care
Depends from cuck to cuck. If you start a relationship with someone and move into cuckolding when CLEARY the spouse is just doing it to make you happy, that's where I draw the line, you shouldn't be in said relationship at that point, you're just bad plain and simple. But if you go into the same scenario unanimously or star the relationship with those terms initially then I guess that's on you just don't go whining on the thousands of subreddits dedicated to regretting your decision.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I have chapter 2 Beta running @ 2.01 GB, the final is 1.99 GB, is there something removed or condensed maybe, and has anyone heard when chapter 3 will be available?

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I have chapter 2 Beta running @ 2.01 GB, the final is 1.99 GB, is there something removed or condensed maybe, and has anyone heard when chapter 3 will be available?
From what I've read here, chapter 3 will be out in 3 months or so, but I don't know how reliable that information is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
4.30 star(s) 186 Votes