4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Can you explain better? I just downloaded the game from that link and I have no problem running it.
Well, when I tried to play it I kept getting errors with each slide =/

Let me try again, I guess, but the time I did it was literally unplayable because it would give me errors all the time.

EDIT: Huh, so now it works... I wonder what happened before that it was crapping all over the place.

EDIT2: Ahhh... I think I know, it might've been the incest patch, I think I used the one for the remake on the old game... it's the only thing I can think of... but I'm not sure... anyways, it worked, thanks!

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Okm just downloaded the game and the walkthrough mod and the walkthrough mod doesn't work.Don't know if anybody mentioned it.I put the folders in the game folder is that right?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Playing through the original to compare with the remake and jesus christ. New miru is just really horny but old miru is literally a full on nut. Pure fucking crazy. Thoroughly mad. Thank god this is being remade because she’s a nutter.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,
So, I've returned from my forced-Doggo-Sitting trip. It was much worse than expected. I barely slept due to my doggo being a drama queen (Thanks Mom.) and allergy hit me hard.
Anyways, I did get quite a lot done... I have written a lot of new stuff and changed some other Chapters (SG and WiAB).
I finished the writing for Season 3 and came up with so many new and interesting events.
But, I will go back and rewrite stuff again, that's just the natural course. (With that I mean rewriting unreleased Chapters. No more fucking reworks.)
I came up with two more cinematic ideas for WiAB. Dana's got a good one coming. (Still quite a few Chapters away.)
Now that I'm back, rendering will resume and the next Dev Log will be in a week.

Who wore it better? Treats
While I was flying back home, I was thinking about Leia... And wondered how Katie would look in the outfit Leia's currently wearing...
A new style of Treats. "Who wore it better?"

You can find the other three, more explicit, 4k images & the poll
The winner gets 2 - 7 extra NSFW images in said outfit.

For the players that are into NTR, I will make an additional little NTR-tease-set in the near future.

See you in a week with a complete Chapter 3 Dev Log.
- Ocean

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,
So, I've returned from my forced-Doggo-Sitting trip. It was much worse than expected. I barely slept due to my doggo being a drama queen (Thanks Mom.) and allergy hit me hard.
Anyways, I did get quite a lot done... I have written a lot of new stuff and changed some other Chapters (SG and WiAB).
I finished the writing for Season 3 and came up with so many new and interesting events.
But, I will go back and rewrite stuff again, that's just the natural course. (With that I mean rewriting unreleased Chapters. No more fucking reworks.)
I came up with two more cinematic ideas for WiAB. Dana's got a good one coming. (Still quite a few Chapters away.)
Now that I'm back, rendering will resume and the next Dev Log will be in a week.

While I was flying back home, I was thinking about Leia... And wondered how Katie would look in the outfit Leia's currently wearing...

For the players that are into NTR, I will make an additional little NTR-tease-set in the near future.

- Ocean
Katie like easily, but truth be told i prefer her whitout any outfit

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

- Ocean
Damn the girls be looking really nice, oh and Katie and Leia look pretty too.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Im I the only one who thinks Katie goes from hot teen to crazy pre-30s with the "short" hair?
Oceanlab is there any chance we get to see her / revert (?) to the long hair?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Im I the only one who thinks Katie goes from hot teen to crazy pre-30s with the "short" hair?
Oceanlab is there any chance we get to see her / revert (?) to the long hair?
Wait what? Am I losing it or when did Katie ever have long hair? Or for that matter who in that picture even has short hair? As far as I can see, Katie's hair is at its normal length, while Leia's hair is long but done up, also as per usual.

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes