4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Wait what? Am I losing it or when did Katie ever have long hair? Or for that matter who in that picture even has short hair? As far as I can see, Katie's hair is at its normal length, while Leia's hair is long but done up, also as per usual.
He probably refers to Katie with Bella's haircut, as seen in Chap 2 reworked version

ad178.jpg ad567.jpg

It's actually the same length, her hair are simply more braided in her current haircut.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
"Who wore it better contest"

Definitely Leia here! Kati was not bad, but it fits Leia more in the contest pics.

But we need to be mean to Katie for a little while so we can get the emotional breakthrough scene in the woods. It was the best part of the last game and it would be a shame if there wasn't something similar in this iteration. Also, you only kill your villain at the end of the story.
Well, going by some of the teaser pics for chapter 3, Willi and Leia seem to be going for mending their relations there, if playing for that path.
As for the camping trip and evening game of old WIAB, yes, that was a very good arc. But there was not only the "Kati breakthrough", but there was also the "Zoe and Willi talk" where she encouraged Willi to go after Leia, if he still loved her and that she knew what Kati did to them and was less than pleased what her GF did.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
this guys are INSANE leia looks way better in that pics :eek:
Yes, most of the guys on Subscribestar who voted there have "Geschmacksverirrung"(questionable taste due to favoritism). Even the Kati fans should be objective enough, that Leia has the nose in front here!
But then again, we see something like this in many threads, where hardcore fans know only one answer, no matter the situation.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yes, most of the guys on Subscribestar who voted there have "Geschmacksverirrung"(questionable taste due to favoritism). Even the Kati fans should be objective enough, that Leia has the nose in front here!
But then again, we see something like this in many threads, where hardcore fans know only one answer, no matter the situation.
Objectively, when a piece of clothing does not fit where it should fit, then it is not the best dressed.

In other words, fanaticism would not be affecting Katie's followers.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry, just no.

That piece of clothing don't fit to Leia, she has way to much chest for this. Just like Katie says before the fight between Miru and Leia, it will just stretch it out and ruin it. Same goes for here.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Objectively, when a piece of clothing does not fit where it should fit, then it is not the best dressed.

In other words, fanaticism would not be affecting Katie's followers.
Sorry, just no.

That piece of clothing don't fit to Leia, she has way to much chest for this. Just like Katie says before the fight between Miru and Leia, it will just stretch it out and ruin it. Same goes for here.
Hi! did you guys read one of my earlier posts? I wrote that both looked good, but that Leia has the nose in front. Yes, the top is very tight and should be a bit bigger, but the shorts fit very well. It is here the thing that the contest is about who wears it more well. Which is not just the fit, but the way they wear it. And Leia owns it more than Kati here.
I am sure that there will be contests where Kati will be fully in front coming in the future, but I have the inkling that most of the substar voters only went for cute in this case here.

manu_arya

Oct 18, 2019
View attachment 555527

Overview:
Years have passed. Things have changed. After a surprising call from your twin sister, you decide to head home to see what the hell is going on. And you certainly didn't expect that.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Ocean - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2 Full
Language: English
Other Games: Summer's Gone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NTR can be turned OFF at the beginning of the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Uncensor Patch:
Extras: WALLPAPERS - WALKTHROUGH -
WALKTHROUGH MOD - WT & GALLERY MOD
Translations: RUSSIAN - GERMAN - TURKISH

Old version v0.6 Before rework:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1510191 View attachment 1510192 View attachment 1510193 View attachment 1510194 View attachment 1510195 View attachment 1510196 View attachment 1510197 View attachment 1510198
waiting for update , any idea when will we get?

Reactions: Juxx

camube

Jun 4, 2022
so i played this new version but never play the old version

can i ask who is the main character's old girl that made him left Monica on the table after they had sex?
i'm curious about that

also, what does "uncensor patch lewdpatcher" does?

Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
** Updated to Ch 2 Full **
Didnt want to miss anything of this reworked version so made myself a walkthrough. Now its ready I thought it could be of use to others as well so here it is.
I intend to update as future game versions come out but Ocean already warned me. "Trying to keep it accurate might become a problem, though. As the branching will get a little tricky further down the line." Another good reason for a WT... right? ;)

And oh, its my very first WT. Please let me know if you stumble upon an error.
what is MobX and Mhy?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

can i ask who is the main character's old girl that made him left Monica on the table after they had sex?
i'm curious about that

for your first question
for the second: reinstall the family relationships (William, Leia and Katie like siblings, Helen-mom, Dylan-dad, etc)

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017

i'm curious about that

I honestly don't remember that part on the old WiaB. The old game had its charm, but it was amateurish. At least until chapter 6.

The uncensor patch turns characters into family

Helen: Mother
Dylan: Father
Leia: Twin Sister
Katie: Young Sister
Scarlet (?): Aunt
John: Uncle

And so on...

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
what is MobX and Mhy?
My guess:
If MobX is True MC might consider an open relationship.
Mhy could be an indication of how horny Miru is (it increases when her wishes are not fulfilled).

But... that's only my guess. The future (or Ocean) will tell ;)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

i'm curious about that

for your first question
for the second: reinstall the family relationships (William, Leia and Katie like siblings, Helen-mom, Dylan-dad, etc)
That part of the sotry was nonexistant in the old WIAB

I honestly don't remember that part on the old WiaB. The old game had its charm, but it was amateurish. At least until chapter 6.
You can't remember in the old game about this because it was never ingame. I'm not sure if the cop who has apeared after the brawl in the clothing shop between Miru and that other gal was Monica - but she was bitchy written.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
That part of the sotry was nonexistant in the old WIAB

You can't remember in the old game about this because it was never ingame. I'm not sure if the cop who has apeared after the brawl in the clothing shop between Miru and that other gal was Monica - but she was bitchy written.
Actually, Monica is present in both versions, the only difference is who she hates more for the past, in the old WiAB she hated Leia more because she stole her MC, and in the new version the MC himself was a bigger jerk to her. In the old WiAB, the cop who came into the clothing store was Abigail, she stepped on Miru's head if I remember correctly.

Sep 18, 2022
This has been in production since 2018 and closest thing to NTR so far is Katkie tkeling you she is sleepin with Muri and you wil sleep on coach but not even that happens. No advancement on plot line, guess MC is going to think problem to death. SOMETHING needs to happen in next update or I'm done. Just waisted 3 hours reading prologue basicaly. Had like three sex scenes with Muri, thats it, vanilla so far.
You hear that, Ocean? Better be a juicy update or Ricky Smith is done with your game. First and only warning.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes