4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

VicLex22

Oct 31, 2022
However, it is hard to imagine that such a Dana could win tennis against Katarina. In the render next to Katie, she looks like a sumo wrestler.
But, as I understood the Ocean, her form will depend on our choice and we will be able to force her to go to the gym.

Reactions: Deoku

Paradigms

Apr 20, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, so... today we have to talk about something serious...

Progress has been good in the past few days, even though I'm struggling with my sleep schedule since I came back... But that's just a matter of time.

So... Ni... Dana Horizon...
I've previewed her in an older log before.
But there was something I didn't preview. I wanted to keep it a secret at first, but I think it's better if I say a few words before some people choose the way of ritual suicide.
I've defaulted her body in the images from the post above.
So, here's Dana from the old and super-dead WiAB (Chapter 5). (All HQ images are in the 7zip file attached to this post.)

She always had big tiddies on a skinny frame.

Her legs also were on the slightly thicker site.
Here's one of the previews I had already shown quite some time ago.

And I kept one aspect of her hidden. This is not the body I had prepared.
Let me give you some visual context.

Aha, okay... new hair... I see

Here with an almost shaven MC for scale.
Here together with the Fish.

Nothing looks too out of the ordinary... God bless the color black.
But if we take a closer look under the hood...

You can see that Dana has become quite chubby.
And there's a good reason for that.

Dana's a dynamic character... Her new body type is relevant for the story, as her entire personal story has been mostly rewritten & deeper facets have been added to her.
Her body might change over the course of the game.

I didn't Zbrush her in these outfits to bring the point across. (Otherwise, I would've put pressure on the belly.

Well.
I wanted to give the people a heads-up. I personally really dig the hair (It still needs some work on the forehead.)
But yeah, our lawyer has some challenges to overcome.

And here's an actual Chapter 3 preview of Katarina and Zoey.

At the moment, I have to be kinda careful with what I show and what not... So expect a few more barn renders before I can move on to show some different previews.

Also, regarding the "Who wore it better", the poll timer is almost out of time, and I'd say Leia won by quite a bit.
So expect a set of some NSFW Leia renders with the next Log.

We're getting closer.
- Ocean
To be honest the new version of Dana is good, but frankly she looks darker and depressive because of the eyeliner that darkens her face she was precisely a light that comfort the MC during his period of doubt or anxiety attacks we'll see what the next chapters have in store for us

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
However, it is hard to imagine that such a Dana could win tennis against Katarina. In the render next to Katie, she looks like a sumo wrestler.
But, as I understood the Ocean, her form will depend on our choice and we will be able to force her to go to the gym.
it would not be very illogical for a chubby Dana to be good at tennis... like Serena Williams.

Reactions: Deoku

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
it would not be very illogical for a chubby Dana to be good at tennis... like Serena Williams.
I dare you to call Serena Williams chubby to her face.

Seriously, Serena may be big, but she's not chubby. People used to call that Amazon, until a svelte Wonder Woman distorted the whole meaning of it. And I'd put the new Dana in the same Amazon category.

Reactions: Aelth and Meushi

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I will be the voice of dissent and say I don't like the new chubby Dana.
But what am I going to do about it? Complain? lol :ROFLMAO:
I'll pretend she's pregnant with my infernal spawn. That's hotter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aelth

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Who's Dana? :unsure:
As a new player you have not yet had the pleasure of meeting the second best LI of the old WIAB (only behind Katie :p ).
She was very popular, and much was expected in her return.
In the old WIAB she was William's classmate and had a crush on him, which didn't work out due to Leia's shadowy actions.
She had a good back story, and an Elizabeth Hurley vibe.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
this is new : but nice :)
So, someone took an existing video that was Ocean's hard work, squeezed it sideways to f it up like what they did 50 years ago with widescreen movies on a square-ish tv, and then added pointless letterbox top and bottom to fit a phone's vertical screen, with the end result being utter garbage.

And you think it's nice? :FacePalm:

Reactions: Ilhares

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's quite funny to see how Ocean plays with the forms of popular girls and how people react to it. I suspect he's doing this for lulz. First Mila, and now sweet Ni has joined the Curvy Club. He seems to think he's spoiled us enough with all those petite cuties and athletic beauties. And now it's time to face the curvy truth? Where's Bella when she's needed the most, maybe she'll talk some sense to the daddy Ocean: "Ugh! You're one of those skinny dudes that always have a fat girlfriend? And besides being fat she is old as fuck. Disgusting."
P.S: for those who might be offended, sarcasm.jpg goes here. I like his work anyway, no matter how thicc they're.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes