4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Badice

Dec 23, 2020
I have a few question, I hope someone can help me here. First one, how do we join the cult of Miru? Do we need some documents or what? Second one, how do we worship her? Is there any daily prayers, hymns, chants, mantras or something like that?
A true man of culture indeed, let me introduce you to the Miru's commandments :

Worship Miru more than anything. She is the supreme goddess, the creator of all that is good and just in the world. To please her, you have to replay her scenes constantly and bow down in front of your screen every night praying that she will give you attention.

The chants, on the other hand, are very simple. You have to sing praises to Miru all day and all night, using a sacred language you're too dumb to understand. But I'll tell you anyway: "Miru, our queen, you who are the source of our strength, guide us to victory and give us the strength to crush all who dare to stand against you!"

As for the rules, there are several. First of all, you have to respect Miru's holy day, which is the day she first appeared in the game. On that day, you must play for at least twelve hours in a row and you are not allowed to do anything else. You also need to make offerings to Miru, such as artworks or fanfics.

Finally, you must convert all your friends and family to the cult of Miru, and force them to play the game constantly. If someone refuses to join Miru's religion, you must banish them from your life forever. So, are you happy now, you poor slave ?

Oct 10, 2022
A true man of culture indeed, let me introduce you to the Miru's commandments :

Worship Miru more than anything. She is the supreme goddess, the creator of all that is good and just in the world. To please her, you have to replay her scenes constantly and bow down in front of your screen every night praying that she will give you attention.

The chants, on the other hand, are very simple. You have to sing praises to Miru all day and all night, using a sacred language you're too dumb to understand. But I'll tell you anyway: "Miru, our queen, you who are the source of our strength, guide us to victory and give us the strength to crush all who dare to stand against you!"

As for the rules, there are several. First of all, you have to respect Miru's holy day, which is the day she first appeared in the game. On that day, you must play for at least twelve hours in a row and you are not allowed to do anything else. You also need to make offerings to Miru, such as artworks or fanfics.

Finally, you must convert all your friends and family to the cult of Miru, and force them to play the game constantly. If someone refuses to join Miru's religion, you must banish them from your life forever. So, are you happy now, you poor slave ?
Like this?

• Love
Reactions: Badice

reyreynao

Nov 12, 2020
Every day I am waking up in hope there might be a new update... Soon guys soon... Soon we will eat well enough with sheeding some tears... Until then leds sheed some tears.

• Haha
Reactions: Don Sucio

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I admire Oceanlab work and this one is no different. Beautiful girls,etc,etc. But why less attractive of all(it's just my taste,she is awesome character) has to be MC's girlfriend? Don't like games in general when u start with GF and I know Oceanlab is not harem friendly.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I admire Oceanlab work and this one is no different. Beautiful girls,etc,etc. But why less attractive of all(it's just my taste,she is awesome character) has to be MC's girlfriend? Don't like games in general when u start with GF and I know Oceanlab is not harem friendly.
Yeah, I feel the same about a GF starter pack in the VNs. If she's my MC's girlfriend, then he had a reason in the past to choose her, whether it was romance, lust, or a random drunk quickie at a party. But those were the MC's reasons, not mine, I don't even know about it, but I have to act from the start of the game as if I knew and accepted that. And if I don't like the GF, then I have a problem with immersion in the game, because I can't associate myself with the guy who liked her. This is normal for a movie or a kinetic novel, but a problem for the game where a player looks at the world through the MC's point of view and interacts with the environment on behalf of the MC.
But did you talk about Miru before the rework or after? Because her redesigned version is so much more attractive and nice, that I even lost the urge to dump her as soon as possible. Let me have a throuple with her and Daphne, and then I won’t say a word about the harem at all :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Yeah, I feel the same about a GF starter pack in the VNs. If she's my MC's girlfriend, then he had a reason in the past to choose her, whether it was romance, lust, or a random drunk quickie at a party. But those were the MC's reasons, not mine, I don't even know about it, but I have to act from the start of the game as if I knew and accepted that. And if I don't like the GF, then I have a problem with immersion in the game, because I can't associate myself with the guy who liked her. This is normal for a movie or a kinetic novel, but a problem for the game where a player looks at the world through the MC's point of view and interacts with the environment on behalf of the MC.
But did you talk about Miru before the rework or after? Because her redesigned version is so much more attractive and nice, that I even lost the urge to dump her as soon as possible. Let me have a throuple with her and Daphne, and then I won’t say a word about the harem at all :)
I would keep my mouth shut if Miru has Katarina's or Gina's looks ;)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yossa999

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
When it comes to throuples, the most obvious choices would be Miru and Leia (these two hold the MC heart the most) and Miru/Zoey. While also one of the nice possibilities, Miru/Daphne is hampered by one of the few character flaws new Miru has, she is not forgiving lightly. So a throuple of those two would mean quite some work during the game. :)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As some have mentioned here, I prefer 'blank slate' VNs where MC aren't dating anyone yet. That being said, Miru isn't that bad and she's charming and likeable for me, even if she isn't my first option. In the original WiAB I could barely stand her
Miru in the old version was unbearable but now it has changed a lot and is one of my first options. Not forgetting that she was beautiful and with a much bigger ass

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Miru in the old version was unbearable but now it has changed a lot and is one of my first options. Not forgetting that she was beautiful and with a much bigger ass
She is much better looking now,but the problem is all babes are too,especially Katarine. :ROFLMAO: Wondering if Oceanlab will keep the option to break up with Miru like in old version.

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes