4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
I've seen this game mentioned in here a hundread times, now I finally decided to play it. The game is rly beautiful, the renders, animations and everything looks gorgeous.

My only concern is, since the lewd stuff are videos, how can you fap to it? :confused: I hope one day the dev decides to have an option to show static images during sex scenes rather than videos, and I'd totally play this, because the renders and the girls look amazing!

But for now I'll have to drop it, it didn't you know, fulfilled the purpose of it at least to me. When I play these VN games I save whenever I see a nice scene, nice enough to fap to it. So my games has lots of saves, then I CG RIP when I'm done with the game and move some images to personal folders to use later on. With videos I simply can't, so I won't play this for now, sorry.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I've seen this game mentioned in here a hundread times, now I finally decided to play it. The game is rly beautiful, the renders, animations and everything looks gorgeous.

My only concern is, since the lewd stuff are videos, how can you fap to it? :confused: I hope one day the dev decides to have an option to show static images during sex scenes rather than videos, and I'd totally play this, because the renders and the girls look amazing!

But for now I'll have to drop it, it didn't you know, fulfilled the purpose of it at least to me. When I play these VN games I save whenever I see a nice scene, nice enough to fap to it. So my games has lots of saves, then I CG RIP when I'm done with the game and move some images to personal folders to use later on. With videos I simply can't, so I won't play this for now, sorry.
TMI …

• Haha
Reactions: motseer

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
I have played what's available on this game and am playing Summer's Gone, based on the reviews etc. Honestly this feels like this game is starting Summer's Gone all over but in a different setting. Comments overlapping both games.

First off, the art is amazing and so is the music. The MC is a deeply flawed, basically unlikeable person on the road to redemption in both games. Patience will presumably be required while he gets there. The translations need more work, not because you can't understand what's being said or the story in general, but because the phrasing is hurting the sense of humor. You can see the humor being driven at, but it's flatter than it should be because the phrasing is bad and often falls flat. There is an overabundance of interchangeable, inflatable girls front loaded into the games for no discernible reason at this stage in either game. Less would be more. You know that they will be less superfluous as the story develops (at least I hope so) , but that doesn't help initially. Having said that, there is a genuine feel to some of the character relationships that is the real basis for retaining interest. It's not there yet, but you know that it could be, and that's the hook. The infantile expressions. Argh. I can't tell whether it's a cultural/language issue or an intentional authorial expression but it's so offputting that I almost can't stand it. The "bibis" and "wormies" and "poundies" make this feel like it's being written by a horny 6 year old, in both games. I can recognize that's it's the child-like expression of a couple of the characters in the games who are still developing, and perhaps means something to the dev in terms of personal experience, but all I can think of is "ugh" and "eww" every time I see one in either game.

Having said all of this, positive and negative, there is something that pulls you in. It's not the storytelling, but there is some texture to the characters that's alluring (at least minus the gratuitous inflatable girls) that makes you want to see what comes next. I really do want to see if the developing story dilutes some of the obvious flaws in the game. The biggest thing for me is that in many respects each game is a clone of the other and neither is complete, so I'm hoping that some artistic directions will help separate the one from the other. They're way too similar right now. A proper translation from a native English speaker would help tremendously too.

Last edited:

_FY_

Sep 5, 2022
The game will have multiple endings, but Ocean once said that he takes one of those endings to write the rest of the games (you could say that there is a canon ending).
Do you have a source for this information? I don't mind digging through discord but would appreciate a little direction.

_FY_

Sep 5, 2022
Okay, I found the section you're talking about. Some of this information is outdated, but to start with, this is what Ocean mentioned this morning in response to a person who was worried about NTR being canon in WIAB
1678503382981.png
Ocean may, in fact, have a canon ending for himself, but he's writing the games in a way that accommodates multiple canon endings for everyone else.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, I found the section you're talking about. Some of this information is outdated, but to start with, this is what Ocean mentioned this morning in response to a person who was worried about NTR being canon in WIAB
View attachment 2457558
Ocean may, in fact, have a canon ending for himself, but he's writing the games in a way that accommodates multiple canon endings for everyone else.
I don't consider that response to be to how SG writes, but to forget about NTR and enjoy his game as he chooses.
Still, I asked Ocean, if he responds, I will paste his answer here.

_FY_

Sep 5, 2022
I don't consider that response to be to how SG writes, but to forget about NTR and enjoy his game as he chooses.
Still, I asked Ocean, if he responds, I will paste his answer here.
I understand what you mean. It's all good, my dude. I was just trying to convey that the story has to be written in a way that supports multiple endings, and regardless of whether Ocean has a favorite path or uses a default path to write, all other paths are equally valid.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
View attachment 2457558
That's probably the best possible answer to the issue of "canon". I honestly don't understand why people obsess about this anyway. This game is just getting started and already we're supposed to worry about what a "canon" ending is? We don't even know who the characters are yet, since we have so many balloon-chested girls who have been introduced by name only and haven't even been integrated into the story so far that we can't really be sure what the ultimate choices will be. We don't yet know where the story will go. We don't know what degree of choice we'll have over the MC's redemption (assuming that's the direction in which the story is heading). We know so little about all of this that it seems utterly pointless to me to stress about how it's gong to end right now. Dev's response to simply not worry about anything other than your own playthrough strikes me as the most sensible advice possible, considering.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Wait so was there supposed to be a dev log out by now along with the release of summers gone ?

Reactions: Payne

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
summers gone had beautiful renders and i came across this game today is there harem and bdsm ?? old posts said so but now genre spoiler doesn't have that so ....

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes