4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

So, now the Dev Logs are on time again.
In the past 2 months, I have done a rather intense rewrite of Chapter 3 and I'm finally finished with adjusting all the Chapters afterward.
The good news: One of the most liked characters will appear in the next Chapter already.

The update is closing in on 50%.

A single preview today.

I have now ported over the first WiAB girl to Blender.
I will start with the Blender Short stories in the next 1-3 months.
Blender Katie

While she still needs some work, she's now good enough to be used in an actual short story.
We'll improve along the way.
(For those who are new here: The Blender short stories serve the purpose of learning Blender while delivering content for you.)

I once had a custom render tier on Patreon, and today I'm gonna share an insight into the latest Katie custom.

If you wanna see her butt, there are two more renders
The rest of the set is too NSFW and only for the eyes of the person that got it.

(I don't do customs/commission work anymore... At least not at the moment. Maybe someday when I want some additional Blender training.)

I think that was mostly it.
Everything is calm at the moment, with no new problems, etc.

I'll see you in the next Log!
- Ocean

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
1675518360795.png
I read little reaction to this line, could it be that the followers of the hottest lawyer had already resigned themselves? Could it be that in the horizon of chapter 3 (with the re-writing that Ocean commented) will bring her back?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The tag says Netorare, but is it tho ?

I wanted to play it..
But is it netori (stealing other women) ? OR
netorare (The women got stolen from the protagonist) ?

Dont mind neither of them, but I wanted to make sure what I will play

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I wanted to play it..

You won't find either one yet, although, there will be both types.

Reactions: Icekatana

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The story is worth playing (story and sex scenes ) right now ? or should I wait for more updates ?
That's very subjective, for me it's worth playing, but I'm a fan of the old version, I already have an attachment to the characters.
Overall the story has some good things, although with only two chapters it's hard to be categorical for anyone.
The graphic part is a high point, and although it is presented as a drama, chapter two had a very successful comedy feeling.

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
A really good game with a good and exciting story with very nice pictures. Very good animations. I love it. Texts are well written. The art style is beautiful. Characters are well developed. It's just a pity that the developer is doing several projects at the same time... Should rather commit to one first.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021

I wanted to play it..

I remember in the previous version you could cum inside some girl in prison and it would say something like "this action may have consequences in the future" or something like that. But that's about it.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
wtf is that hipster Wolverine new design for the MC
It's kinda funny, as much as Ocean is great at designing girls for his game, like literally one of the best devs out there when it comes to this. He sucks at making the main characters lol. One is an emo with hair like used jizz instead of jel and the other guy looks like a hipster version of that dude from those chad memes.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
It's kinda funny, as much as Ocean is great at designing girls for his game, like literally one of the best devs out there when it comes to this. He sucks at making the main characters lol. One is an emo with hair like used jizz instead of jel and the other guy looks like a hipster version of that dude from those chad memes.
No rest for the wicked. Today SG thread has been continuously attacked with edgelording and emoshaming of its MC. Now this here. You guys are in desperate need of MC from Being a Rock Star, that handsome dude will show you what a real MC should look like :)

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes