4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I do like the idea we’re the main character can cheat on miru and miru could cheat on him with different guy or woman we’re they enter different kinds of situations we’re it could lead them to NTR who are the other males that miru could have sex with?
at the moment their is no atagonist that could snatch miru away

Shadofax

Oct 14, 2018
Love your games Ocean <3
The v0.6 version is almost twice as big as the Ch 2 version. Does the new version have the same amount of content? Thx

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

I have two and a half more scenes to set up and render. The first two are decent in size, the last one is a big chunky boy, though.
But I have already built the environment a few months ago, so starting with it won't be an issue.
It will be a pain in the ass to render, but not nearly as bad as the farm scenes.

Treats & Blender
I will release the Daphne NSFW Treats tomorrow! They haven't finished rendering yet, and I really want to go to bed and not wait on them.
I actually wanted to do this set in Blender, but of course, Daphne is the only character that gives me trouble in terms of porting.
I fixed a few of the issues, but I still haven't yet found a good solution for the clothing.
It's all just a matter of time.
I'm also "training" the girlfriend of a friend to model stuff in Blender... So I might hire her when I make the final switch to Blender.
Having someone to model my environments and unique items would be amazing. (Maybe even characters at some point.)
And with training, I mean I send her YT Blender tutorials. (She will help me with the upcoming Blender short stories. That way we both will gain a lot of experience.)

Previews High Res attached.
Only two previews that don't show too much, but still a little.

I actually absolutely love Katie's look in the last scene... I will preview it in a future Dev Log.
Wet Katie has to do for now.

I'll see you in the next Development log!

The finish line is in sight.

- Ocean

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

I have two and a half more scenes to set up and render. The first two are decent in size, the last one is a big chunky boy, though.
But I have already built the environment a few months ago, so starting with it won't be an issue.
It will be a pain in the ass to render, but not nearly as bad as the farm scenes.

Treats & Blender
I will release the Daphne NSFW Treats tomorrow! They haven't finished rendering yet, and I really want to go to bed and not wait on them.
I actually wanted to do this set in Blender, but of course, Daphne is the only character that gives me trouble in terms of porting.
I fixed a few of the issues, but I still haven't yet found a good solution for the clothing.
I'm also "training" the girlfriend of a friend to model stuff in Blender... So I might hire her when I make the final switch to Blender.
Having someone to model my environments and unique items would be amazing. (Maybe even characters at some point.)
And with training, I mean I send her YT Blender tutorials. (She will help me with the upcoming Blender short stories. That way we both will gain a lot of experience.)

I actually absolutely love Katie's look in the last scene... I will preview it in a future Dev Log.

- Ocean
Damn you can bounce every quarters ever on that ass until they become 100$ bills

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

Treats & Blender

- Ocean
KATIE IS LOVE, KATIE IS LIFE

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

Treats & Blender

- Ocean
Holly shit the ASSMAN strikes again... Ocean is the King of asses.

I love it.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

Treats & Blender

- Ocean
Need it now

луна

Aug 24, 2021

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

Treats & Blender

- Ocean
Damn.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

Treats & Blender

- Ocean
God what a delicious ass now I don't know who has the hottest ass like this fuck it's hard Katie deserves a butt choir :p

Reactions: Drakenite
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes