4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I don't want to stoke any fires, but I'm on the opposite end of the scale on this one: I really like Miru :LOL:

One of the biggest reasons I've reservations about triggering the NTR in this game is because it's hard for me to sideline her. Don't get me wrong, the other ladies are definitely drop dead beauties, so I would love to explore the dev's creative vision further, but here is to hoping I don't have to do it by stomping all over her :cry:

Either way, thank you for the Summer's Gone recommendation as well. It's on my top list to read now (y)
I liked miru more when NTR is off, with it on she is just an absolute nutcase. I just find her to be too much and dropped her as soon as I could for the thicc lass (cant remember her name lol)

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Wait... eh? You can break it off with Miru? Sorry, in my playthrough I picked some conservative choices and I pretty much got a vanilla ending of Chapter 2 with the twins driving to the bar in the car. Miru was still smitten with my dude at this point..- did I miss a chunk of route of other heroines? :unsure:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wait... eh? You can break it off with Miru? Sorry, in my playthrough I picked some conservative choices and I pretty much got a vanilla ending of Chapter 2 with the twins driving to the bar in the car. Miru was still smitten with my dude at this point..- did I miss a chunk of route of other heroines? :unsure:
I rhink weezal talks about old WIAB, esp. since he dislikes Miru. Most players, but not all, disliked old Miru. I actually liked her, if less than new Miru.
The old version was advanced enough that you could change relationships. We are not at that point in the new version.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Intertwined and Eternum are great games too
There are so many "initially unknown" interpersonal connections between the characters in Intertwined, it really should be called Forced Tangled Spaghetti Mess. It's overly done to the point that even your suspension of disbelief requires its own suspension of disbelief. And the lighting of the scenes requires its own suspension of disbelief. Some night scenes have bright sunlight outside of the window.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarulf

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Trauma, Ocean is a Sadist.

Bad enough we have the Blueballs cops, now the man wants to horse around and make us suffer like George. R. R. Martin
Hey, the blueballing police is still patrolling the SG, but here in the blessed WIAB our balls are well being taken care of by sweet Miru.

Reactions: Don Sucio

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
YESSSS!!! I jizzed my pants but I am more the sweet innocent miru kind of guy :oops:so I hope for a good miru ntr path and not like ignore her = ntr which would not be good same for the other girls ofc it would be way more interesting if antagonist would be a threat and you need to be carful around them/outplay them and have constantly interesting story tension:(ntr guys want CUDDELS,romances and dates too and its important to build a connection in the first place otherwise its hard to feel the ntr with no feelings in the first place

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Alternatively, check out his other project too. Personally I favor Summer's Gone over WIAB ever so slightly and they are far and away my favorite AVNs. If you enjoy this, you won't be disappointed with SG.
too be honest I think WIAB has a huge advantage over summer is gone yeah summer is gone has more patreons but WIAB is oceans fav child and first baby :giggle: and WIAB has ntr which will in the long run make the story more interesting because ocean can have cool antagonist,threats,intrigues,for non ntr likers powerfantasy beating the bad guys which will lead to a more engageing story so I think in the future if we have 10-15 chapters of both WIAB will have a huge advantage over summer is gone and will be WAY MORE INTERISTING and engaging it will have way more tension 100%
even if bella:love::love::love: is nice too but she is in the wrong story:(:( bellas relationship build up is way to good but boring without good antagonist and ways to fuck up

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I planned to, but still good to hear glowing reviews of it, thanks! Since we seem to share somewhat similar tastes, is their any other game you'd recommend that is of comparable quality? Erotic content is great but, a good read that doesn't really stretch out like a bubblegum, is more my jam and I'm actively hunting for some more good stuff as WIAB kind of left me hanging :ROFLMAO:
our red string 100% if you like good writting ,good build up ,different choices,and competition/antagonist and friendshps, you can focus on one waifu has multiple playthrough potential.

its the most similar style that I found to ocean all other games are not like that

Last edited:
Reactions: Clone002

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so i have question why did the dev put NTR in this project and did not put NTR in summergone what's the different ? since the dev is up to idea about NTR and have good ntr crowrd with him ?
my guess is money but can you really be mad at that ?? I mean ocean need to get his food and pay his bills to and people seem to hate antagonist or other males that even hug women at all for example being a dik bella kiss her ex husband EX HUSBAND HUUUSBANDo_Oo_Oo_O and people lost their shit so I kinda can understand his decission sure does this make the story less interesting and the antagonist (if they even exist in the first place) less threatening or threatening at all yep but this is why I said in the long run WIAB will prob have a way more engaging and interesting story

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Did the creator said anything about updating WIAB?

Yo,
So... Where are we...

WIAB's going along at its bibi pace. I probably had a record day last week with 82 renders for WiAB in one day.
It took 120h to render out. (5 days).
The A6000's speed is definitely a strong limiting factor at the moment.
"So why did you dumbass get it then?"
That's why.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I came really close to the 48GB with a WiAB scene. But to be fair, I did go into that scene guns blazing with no regard for VRAM casualties.
Still, without the A6000 I couldn't even produce the current scenes. (But I need more of them to increase speed.)
So, regarding the Super big boi Workstation.

I won't get it.
Not because of my finances or anything support related... We didn't even get to that point.
But because of German bureaucracy and the fact that I moved across the country and still wasn't able to declare my new place at the gov.
(I got an appointment 7 months from when I moved to my current place. So they couldn't even ask the bank without me having the proper address on my ID.)
I will contact them again in August & hope I will then get the green light.

I will also put WiAB on Steam with the release after Chapter 3.

Treats
So, last time I published some Daphne vs Katarina treats.
I'm not surprised that cutie Daphne won.
With the next Log, I will publish a few additional spicy Daphne treats.
Previews:
I kinda liked this render.
I can't give proper info about when the release will be... Just because of the time it takes to render a day's worth of WiAB renders.
Someday in the near future, I will just drop a release announcement one day prior to the release.
4K for all images attached.

- Ocean

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes