4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I hate these super big boobs, they really don´t see real, i know is a ficticial game but i always try to play the inmersivest way posiible, and with this characters so "unrealistic" i can´t do it .
I´m okey with characters with big boobs, i like the diversity but they are too big for a real person,
It's not unrealistic.
Is it extremely uncommon? Yes, definitely.
Might Helen need Victoria's wheelchair in the future, if she didn't train enough lower back? Possible.

even i don´t remember boobs of Helen were so big in last episode, why Ocean can´t stay still an let the character stay the same in all episodes? i don´t understand the necessity of change their tits always.
I didn't change her boobs.
What was changed is just the dress, the angles & perspective.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helen won't be changed.
I want her to be extraordinary. She's closer to one extreme in that regard.

You don't like how she currently is?
Sorry, but tough luck.

There are enough other girls with far smaller bodies/tiddies, and if they're not of interest to you, there are enough other games to play.

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It's not unrealistic.
Might Helen need Victoria's wheelchair in the future, if she didn't train enough lower back? Possible.

Helen won't be changed.

Sorry, but tough luck.

There are enough other girls with far smaller bodies/tiddies, and if they're not of interest to you, there are enough other games to play.
No, please don't change mommy's titties...please don't.:cry::oops:

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Helen won't be changed.
Yeah, she is definitely a curvy devil. :)
Personally I prefer a bit smaller breasts, but somehow Helen's measurements is just wow... ;)

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

I will also put WiAB on Steam with the release after Chapter 3.

- Ocean
I know that much of the writing is interesting, it illustrates very well how the development process is going, it shows us that Daphne beats Katarina, beautiful previews....
But this is what impressed me the most...
For when in wishlist Oceanlab ?

Reactions: lipe2410

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
It's not unrealistic.

Helen won't be changed.

Sorry, but tough luck.

I did some research on this subject and it turns out Ocean is 100% correct.

Helen is pefect.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I hate these super big boobs, they really don´t see real, i know is a ficticial game but i always try to play the inmersivest way posiible, and with this characters so "unrealistic" i can´t do it . I´m okey with characters with big boobs, i like the diversity but they are too big for a real person, even i don´t remember boobs of Helen were so big in last episode, why Ocean can´t stay still an let the character stay the same in all episodes? i don´t understand the necessity of change their tits always.
Super big boobs aren't unrealistic though, but more rare.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It's not unrealistic.

Helen won't be changed.

Sorry, but tough luck.

You are right, comparing the two images you can see that they have the same breasts, a priori it gave the impression that in the last capture they had been increased. I understand the idea of turning Helen into a unique character, just as you do with Nami in Summer's Gone, to which to increase her breasts would be to take away a piece of her personality... Even so, I still maintain the idea that the excessively large breasts that you like to do so much do not look good, but that is my opinion and this is your game (y), Even so, I appreciate the explanation and the comparison.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
It's not unrealistic.

Helen won't be changed.

Sorry, but tough luck.

bigger boobs please.
i am joking but she looks amazing as it is and the mommy charecter has to have huge boobs thats the norm.

good luck and i love your games.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's hard considering her obsession towards MC
Well, Ocean posted a pic from Leia´s NTR path not too long ago. So there is one with her and I think most major character will have one too. But I theorise that in Leia´s case this path will likely only fire if we keep on antagonising her. If we go for any kind of reconciliation (which most Leia fans will do I presume), it is very unlikely we see this. It is very clear even after just 2 reworked chapters that Willi and Leia still have feelings for each other.

WIAB chapter III: Crossing the Boobicon.
Boobiae iacta est! ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Well, Ocean posted a pic from Leia´s NTR path not too long ago. So there is one with her and I think most major character will have one too. But I theorise that in Leia´s case this path will likely only fire if we keep on antagonising her. If we go for any kind of reconciliation (which most Leia fans will do I presume), it is very unlikely we see this. It is very clear even after just 2 reworked chapters that Willi and Leia still have feelings for each other.

Boobiae iacta est! ;):p
Yeah a developer can make anything happen and I'm not a Leia fan she does look made for ntr or a female protagonist of an avn but somehow I feel she should be exclusive and i think she got lot to offer in main story more than anyone other than MC (mind some spin off series outside avn would be good)

Last edited:

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Oh man looking at Helen in those previews i can already tell that she is gonna get nerfed 2 times before the dev settles on the final version of her. Her hips and boobs are too big, she is gonna trigger the same people Mila from SG did.
Shit I'm still a lil triggered when I see what he did to Mila. The girls tits are legit bigger than her head now and it looks disgusting :sick:
That's the one thing I'll complain about Ocean tho. Bigger hips!! bigger tits!! bigger cheeks!! (face) bigger lips!! Bigger everything!! He takes perfectly natural looking characters and exaggerates them for whatever reason

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes