4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'll be honest, I've yet to come across any girl that isn't likeable in WIAB. Still... might be a bit too early for me to make choices? We're barely in the 2nd chapter after all.

Reactions: Srimanta

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
this kathi pics make me think what revenge plan has kathi for the hot meal that we gave her
1685122312513.png
I am scared boiss this girl is 100% trouble for miru/MC

Reactions: azel1

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Unlocked

Hello,

Soo... Where are we...

I have two and a half more scenes to set up and render. The first two are decent in size, the last one is a big chunky boy, though.
But I have already built the environment a few months ago, so starting with it won't be an issue.
It will be a pain in the ass to render, but not nearly as bad as the farm scenes.

Treats & Blender
I will release the Daphne NSFW Treats tomorrow! They haven't finished rendering yet, and I really want to go to bed and not wait on them.
I actually wanted to do this set in Blender, but of course, Daphne is the only character that gives me trouble in terms of porting.
I fixed a few of the issues, but I still haven't yet found a good solution for the clothing.
It's all just a matter of time.
I'm also "training" the girlfriend of a friend to model stuff in Blender... So I might hire her when I make the final switch to Blender.
Having someone to model my environments and unique items would be amazing. (Maybe even characters at some point.)
And with training, I mean I send her YT Blender tutorials. (She will help me with the upcoming Blender short stories. That way we both will gain a lot of experience.)

Previews High Res attached.
Only two previews that don't show too much, but still a little.

I actually absolutely love Katie's look in the last scene... I will preview it in a future Dev Log.
Wet Katie has to do for now.

I'll see you in the next Development log!

The finish line is in sight.

- Ocean
I finally understand anime nose bleeds. :oops:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'm ashamed to admit, I lost to my curiosity and ended up downloading 0.6 WIAB.. MISTAKE :censored:

Boy the remake has spoiled me. The old Miru and the new one are worlds apart. And I don't even wanna start on the rest of the game as I fear I'll end up barfing a wall of text making the comparisons. Couldn't play for even 5 minutes before I deleted the game.

Ocean was right. Old WIAB is better off forgotten. Patience is the only way for me.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm ashamed to admit, I lost to my curiosity and ended up downloading 0.6 WIAB.. MISTAKE :censored:

Boy the remake has spoiled me. The old Miru and the new one are worlds apart. And I don't even wanna start on the rest of the game as I fear I'll end up barfing a wall of text making the comparisons. Couldn't play for even 5 minutes before I deleted the game.

Ocean was right. Old WIAB is better off forgotten. Patience is the only way for me.
:LOL: You made a mistake not playing old WIAB longer. Yes, the first couple minutes just show how far Ocean has come as a developer and artist since he started, but the chapters 4-6 are also a jump in quality of art and story. While I am sure new WIAB will become a really great game, parts of old WIAB were really nice and it would be a mistake by Ocean if he throws everything over board.
And as someone who played old WIAB, I can see that some pieces here and there of the old version are found in new WIAB at least in spirit.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you sorco, very good news. I can't afford to pay a fee every month on Patreon but I can buy the games once without any problem (y) .
Keep in mind that it will be released in seasons of 5 chapters each, being the first release with chapter 3, but it will be updated at the same rate of patreon until chapter 5.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Keep in mind that it will be released in seasons of 5 chapters each, being the first release with chapter 3, but it will be updated at the same rate of patreon until chapter 5.
Is Chapter 3 close to being released? Actually when was chapter 2 released? Was it like 4 months ago or so?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Is Chapter 3 close to being released? Actually when was chapter 2 released? Was it like 4 months ago or so?
More time has passed since 2, and 3 is not so far off, although it is having problems with the hardware, so it could be delayed a little longer yet. And if I understand correctly, it is the first half of chapter three that is coming.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
:LOL: You made a mistake not playing old WIAB longer. Yes, the first couple minutes just show how far Ocean has come as a developer and artist since he started, but the chapters 4-6 are also a jump in quality of art and story. While I am sure new WIAB will become a really great game, parts of old WIAB were really nice and it would be a mistake by Ocean if he throws everything over board.
And as someone who played old WIAB, I can see that some pieces here and there of the old version are found in new WIAB at least in spirit.
There. Fixed it for you. You're welcome. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the only thing I found more cringe-worthy than Miru's looks in the old WIAB was how she was coerced into having sex with the other prisoner. It was just really poorly written.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Seriously, the only thing I found more cringe-worthy than Miru's looks in the old WIAB was how she was coerced into having sex with the other prisoner. It was just really poorly written.
"Old" Miru had some charm. Sure, it was an unedited, straight-stock character. "New" Miru has grown on me. I certainly enjoy her story more that she is head-over-heels in love with the MC.

As far as the story goes, I prefer the way the relationships were formed in the older story; specifically, Katie and Leia, even Helen. Completely agree with the 'NTR' aspects of "old' Miru... Hated how she was sex-starved and slept with trash.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

Unfortunately we don´t have a fitting reaction emoji on F95 here, I did not want to give you the facepalm, even if it tickled in my fingers. Because it is clear you cherry pick here and it is even in the eye of the beholder how well you like story parts.
My initial posts was more about the camping trip or the Leia date and the framing of the MC than the prison part. And while we can discuss writing style, there are corrupt prisons and it is a known fact that there is a whole shadow hierachy in all exisiting prisons.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pepe_the_frog_with_cross_by_im_pepe_dcilpg9-fullview.jpg

On a serious note though, I'm glad the remake is happening. Superior CG art style aside- the presentation, the sequencing, the music... yea, this remake is definitely a step in the right direction. Though I can't say how the story is faring as I couldn't really playing the original for long, but if the thread posts here are anything to go by, it seems most folks are liking the remake story flow far more than the previous offering, so I'll just presume that is the case as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laehtsia
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes