4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
I stumbled upon the origins of wiab and got some serious question to all the veterans here
- what was ocean cooking when creating the previous miru? (the glow up is crazy)
- did ocean say anything regarding how much the rework will differ from the original? especially the characters
also surprising to know that the guy behind sg and wiab isn't just that vanilla kinky guy(not that I expect more niche kinks in the future of both games but boi that would be a bold move)

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I stumbled upon the origins of wiab and got some serious question to all the veterans here
- what was ocean cooking when creating the previous miru? (the glow up is crazy)
- did ocean say anything regarding how much the rework will differ from the original? especially the characters
also surprising to know that the guy behind sg and wiab isn't just that vanilla kinky guy(not that I expect more niche kinks in the future of both games but boi that would be a bold move)
Not really a veteran but I believe I can answer your second question.
Rework is basically a whole different game. There are the same old characters but they are written somewhat differently better.
The story will be different but only Ocean really knows how much will change.
My guess is that William will need a lawyer again and the story will go on from that :WeSmart:

Reactions: hahequ

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
people, someone can explain why this is why the music was remembered in this scene in the park where the MC was talking with this bland girl, at the time it sounded such COOL MUSIC, I just love it, though I don’t know what it was called to find and download this music ,,, but here is this update the music during this scene became complete SHIT .. FUCK AND NOT MUSIC I WOULD SAY .. so why was the music mentioned ?! :( :(:(:(

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
people, someone can explain why this is why the music was remembered in this scene in the park where the MC was talking with this bland girl, at the time it sounded such COOL MUSIC, I just love it, though I don’t know what it was called to find and download this music ,,, but here is this update the music during this scene became complete SHIT .. FUCK AND NOT MUSIC I WOULD SAY .. so why was the music mentioned ?! :( :(:(:(
Tori Wolf- Fantasy parade
( Music has been changed or removed due to copy right problems.)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Unlocked

Hello,
Sorry, I fucked up the time as my sleep schedule is actually absolute dogshit again.
I actually thought the Dev Log was today. (Not yesterday.)

So, how's it going?
Pretty good, I had to use the WiAB PC for a few SG renders last week, but well, I'm going at a pretty good pace now.

I'm almost done with another scene and then there's only one medium scene plus the big one left.
But the second I settle in, the big one should be quite fun to create.
I created tons of new environments & characters in the past few days, too.

Regarding the Daphne Treats from the last time... I have them here but I just can't bring myself to release them as I don't view them as worthy enough.
I just didn't feel it when I made them... I will redo the Treats at some point in the future, but the treats were always just meant as an unconditional extra with no obligations.
I do them when I feel them & lately, I'm just completely immersed in Chapter 3.

Previews (4k Attached)
Miru is love, Miru is life.

I didn't want to show the previews I'm gonna show now, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
As mentioned a billion times before, WiAB finally has some story & plot structure... This means shit doesn't just happen randomly like in the old one, but follows a thought-out plan.
With this Chapter, we're going to reach a depth, the old WiAB wouldn't have reached with an additional 5 Chapters. (In some storylines.)
"It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up."

"Build me an army worthy of Wollust."

I'll see you in two weeks, then I should be working on the last scene & I will slowly enter the post-work territory.

- Ocean

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

Unlocked

Hello,
Sorry, I fucked up the time as my sleep schedule is actually absolute dogshit again.
I actually thought the Dev Log was today. (Not yesterday.)

So, how's it going?
Pretty good, I had to use the WiAB PC for a few SG renders last week, but well, I'm going at a pretty good pace now.

I'm almost done with another scene and then there's only one medium scene plus the big one left.
But the second I settle in, the big one should be quite fun to create.
I created tons of new environments & characters in the past few days, too.

Regarding the Daphne Treats from the last time... I have them here but I just can't bring myself to release them as I don't view them as worthy enough.
I just didn't feel it when I made them... I will redo the Treats at some point in the future, but the treats were always just meant as an unconditional extra with no obligations.
I do them when I feel them & lately, I'm just completely immersed in Chapter 3.

Previews (4k Attached)
Miru is love, Miru is life.

I didn't want to show the previews I'm gonna show now, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
As mentioned a billion times before, WiAB finally has some story & plot structure... This means shit doesn't just happen randomly like in the old one, but follows a thought-out plan.
With this Chapter, we're going to reach a depth, the old WiAB wouldn't have reached with an additional 5 Chapters. (In some storylines.)
"It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up."

"Build me an army worthy of Wollust."

I'll see you in two weeks, then I should be working on the last scene & I will slowly enter the post-work territory.

- Ocean
HOLLY bossy leia looks sick with that black lips DAMM what is happening there is this her business??damm it looks very interesting maybe she is trying to trick mc???:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 185 Votes