4.30 star(s) 185 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

Unlocked

Hello,
Sorry, I fucked up the time as my sleep schedule is actually absolute dogshit again.
I actually thought the Dev Log was today. (Not yesterday.)

So, how's it going?
Pretty good, I had to use the WiAB PC for a few SG renders last week, but well, I'm going at a pretty good pace now.

I'm almost done with another scene and then there's only one medium scene plus the big one left.
But the second I settle in, the big one should be quite fun to create.
I created tons of new environments & characters in the past few days, too.

Regarding the Daphne Treats from the last time... I have them here but I just can't bring myself to release them as I don't view them as worthy enough.
I just didn't feel it when I made them... I will redo the Treats at some point in the future, but the treats were always just meant as an unconditional extra with no obligations.
I do them when I feel them & lately, I'm just completely immersed in Chapter 3.

Previews (4k Attached)
Miru is love, Miru is life.

I didn't want to show the previews I'm gonna show now, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
As mentioned a billion times before, WiAB finally has some story & plot structure... This means shit doesn't just happen randomly like in the old one, but follows a thought-out plan.
With this Chapter, we're going to reach a depth, the old WiAB wouldn't have reached with an additional 5 Chapters. (In some storylines.)
"It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up."

"Build me an army worthy of Wollust."

I'll see you in two weeks, then I should be working on the last scene & I will slowly enter the post-work territory.

- Ocean
Why does William have a better ass than most of the girls?

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019

Unlocked

Hello,
Sorry, I fucked up the time as my sleep schedule is actually absolute dogshit again.
I actually thought the Dev Log was today. (Not yesterday.)

So, how's it going?
Pretty good, I had to use the WiAB PC for a few SG renders last week, but well, I'm going at a pretty good pace now.

I'm almost done with another scene and then there's only one medium scene plus the big one left.
But the second I settle in, the big one should be quite fun to create.
I created tons of new environments & characters in the past few days, too.

Regarding the Daphne Treats from the last time... I have them here but I just can't bring myself to release them as I don't view them as worthy enough.
I just didn't feel it when I made them... I will redo the Treats at some point in the future, but the treats were always just meant as an unconditional extra with no obligations.
I do them when I feel them & lately, I'm just completely immersed in Chapter 3.

Previews (4k Attached)
Miru is love, Miru is life.

I didn't want to show the previews I'm gonna show now, but I'm gonna do it anyways.
As mentioned a billion times before, WiAB finally has some story & plot structure... This means shit doesn't just happen randomly like in the old one, but follows a thought-out plan.
With this Chapter, we're going to reach a depth, the old WiAB wouldn't have reached with an additional 5 Chapters. (In some storylines.)
"It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up."

"Build me an army worthy of Wollust."

I'll see you in two weeks, then I should be working on the last scene & I will slowly enter the post-work territory.

- Ocean
Ok these renders keep getting better what the hell

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
HOLLY bossy leia looks sick with that black lips DAMM what is happening there is this her business??damm it looks very interesting maybe she is trying to trick mc???:unsure:
In old and new WIAB, Leia is a major businesswoman in Wollust with a multitude of businesses she operates. In old WIAB among them was a Strip and Gentleman Club, which she mostly bought just to keep a hard rival out of a specific turf and to annoy the Krayt gang.
I think it will be similar here and we see this Strip Club on the teasers. As for Leia possibly tricking the MC, I think that will hinge on if we try to reconnect/reconcil with Leia or not. If we players try to repair our relationship with her, no matter if just as twins or deeper, I doubt that Leia will try something like this. Or at least breaks it off when she sees Willi is genuine.
In addition, the teaser sentences could also be said by other characters in game, not only the MC and Leia.

Last edited:

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
I don't know... the second pic, her face doesn't look happy at all and what's up with her right hand? is it, alright? the other pics are okay, this one... eh.
well her hand isnt on the screen that is the full screen shot n shes just about to get served trust me shes happy :)

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
this game looks beautiful, i played with NTR on but i havent seens a single ntr scene with Miru, can somebody tell me if that its because atm there are no ntr scenes? maybe dev just has the tag for future updates.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
this game looks beautiful, i played with NTR on but i havent seens a single ntr scene with Miru, can somebody tell me if that its because atm there are no ntr scenes? maybe dev just has the tag for future updates.
At least from what I last played it just has no NTR scenes just yet.

Reactions: Karcosa

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
At least from what I last played it just has no NTR scenes just yet.
it is because it is a more realistic slow burn ntr game why should a girl like miru that is madly in love with mc all the sudden be a cock hungry whore on other man without any corruption progression or a antagonist with a plan???? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

this game is not your typical ohh we are so much in love 2 min later miru bends over and taking the neigbours cock it will be way more slowburn and relistic which means more bonding/romances/hurtful/fuck your mind more but SLOW and realistic.

MIRU REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVES THE MC COMPARED TO OTHER NTR GAMES so the antagonist has some work to do and needs a good twisted plan for miru to break
(which btw makes the ntr WAYY better in my opinion because in other ntr games/mangas I played/read I dont really have that feeling in the first place that I lose something because there is no realism or build up in the first place how can you lose something if you never had it????)

Last edited:
Reactions: Srimanta

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Her right hand is under her head lol a bit of it anyways. I was trying to pose myself into that position and the right hand being where it is, is weird. I guess we both will just have to assume what she is actually feeling. You see her face one way, I see it another.
ahh i think the hand you mention is MCs hand under her head 4b6d8f5aa943fd7d2248df58c20dc0f0.png

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
ahh i think the hand you mention is MCs hand under her head
No lol look at the color of the skin, you can also see the angle of her and the MC's hand. It definitely isn't his hand. This though, has gone on for way too long, longer than I thought it would lol

Hard to explain, I tried editing the edited pic lol to try and show you what I mean.

I made two lines, one for her and one for the MC. Look very closely and hopefully, you'll see what I mean. If not, then forget about it.

ThisDangHand.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheSweetEvilKing
4.30 star(s) 185 Votes