4.30 star(s) 186 Votes

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Ocean kind of responded on the topic of optimization in SG thread, he seems to know a thing or two about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/post-11366005
In this thread he has talked about it too, you don't have to go that far.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-2-full-oceanlab.19856/post-11280136

But they don't want to read about it, they don't want explanations, they want to complain, and you have to have a lot of knowledge about the subject and a lot of knowledge about the hard that Ocean has to give an opinion like that, and no, they don't even know what cpu the A6000 is mounted on (I think they must not even know that it has an A6000). :rolleyes:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
In this thread he has talked about it too, you don't have to go that far.

For example
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-ch-2-full-oceanlab.19856/post-11280136

But they don't want to read about it, they don't want explanations, they want to complain, and you have to have a lot of knowledge about the subject and a lot of knowledge about the hard that Ocean has to give an opinion like that, and no, they don't even know what cpu the A6000 is mounted on (I think they must not even know that it has an A6000). :rolleyes:
Oh get over yourself...

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
But...but November is no nut November...better push it to December.
Don't worry, it'll probably not even come out this year.
I remember all the talk about more frequent updates when he got new gear to process the renders.
I remember dev saying SG would be stopped to finish next WIAB chapter 3, now he said probably SG will come out first (which means he never stopped working on SG, just lied)

People that are still on patreon and this post is mostly dev fanboys, so they won't say a thing and keep sugar coating dev with excuses. So you for sure have your nofap septemper 2023, maybe even 2024 too, before next update.
When a games community starts to sugar coat dev like this, accepting all kind of lies and excuses, the game either dies or update 10min each year, like Kingdom of Deception, Milf City, Waifu Academy, etc.

People will bash me and annoy me because of this post, but Chapter 2 wasn't even big, barely ANY sexual scene, and was released on 2022-11-18, now people are HOPING for October, which already gives 1 year for a small update with barely sexual content.
So your no nut november is safe, if it depends from this game, maybe for 2 years, since there's a chance chapter 3 comes a small one with almost no sex scene (which the fanboys will find ok, I guess they think an erotic game with less sexual content than 30 minutes of a non-erotic The Witcher 3 is ok, to "deepen the story", a story we barely have 20min of it per year.).

This game is just a milk cow from a time now, dev only cares about SG, only fanboys keep dreaming. I'm glad I stopped paying on the pathetic wait for chapter 2.

Sep 18, 2022
I remember all the talk about more frequent updates when he got new gear to process the renders.
I remember dev saying SG would be stopped to finish next WIAB chapter 3, now he said probably SG will come out first (which means he never stopped working on SG, just lied)
It probably will.
I don't think Ocean has his workstation yet.
He never said this.

There are some valid criticisms and frustrations about the pace of content releases but you don't have to make things up lol.

Reactions: Donettes

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
mate just look at summer's gone, this dev is making turkish tvnovels like my grandma used to watch, lol what a fucking ridiculous shit, it has the best renders i've seen and models in a game besides a few and they are making such bullshit of content, man, give me the sex!!!! WTFFF
If sex is all you want just play something else. There is quite a lot of AVNs to choose from, pick your poison.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
mate just look at summer's gone, this dev is making turkish tvnovels like my grandma used to watch, lol what a fucking ridiculous shit, it has the best renders i've seen and models in a game besides a few and they are making such bullshit of content, man, give me the sex!!!! WTFFF
This was bullshit, by I admit was funny and made me laugh

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

People that are still on patreon and this post is mostly dev fanboys, so they won't say a thing and keep sugar coating dev with excuses. So you for sure have your nofap septemper 2023, maybe even 2024 too, before next update.
When a games community starts to sugar coat dev like this, accepting all kind of lies and excuses, the game either dies or update 10min each year, like Kingdom of Deception, Milf City, Waifu Academy, etc.

People will bash me and annoy me because of this post, but Chapter 2 wasn't even big, barely ANY sexual scene, and was released on 2022-11-18, now people are HOPING for October, which already gives 1 year for a small update with barely sexual content.
So your no nut november is safe, if it depends from this game, maybe for 2 years, since there's a chance chapter 3 comes a small one with almost no sex scene (which the fanboys will find ok, I guess they think an erotic game with less sexual content than 30 minutes of a non-erotic The Witcher 3 is ok, to "deepen the story", a story we barely have 20min of it per year.).

This game is just a milk cow from a time now, dev only cares about SG, only fanboys keep dreaming. I'm glad I stopped paying on the pathetic wait for chapter 2.
Two or three things to say, sugarcoating? no, this thread has always been known for telling it like it is, WIAB was abandoned for 17 months, we have never sugarcoated anything.
Ocean never said he would stop SG work to finish a chapter of WIAB, it was exactly the opposite, he stopped work on WIAB to complete SG chapter 4 faster.
How much time did you pay? 1 month, 2? were you in the 17 month limbo?
Chapter 2 was short? yes, compared to SG, it was a sigh. And so? I liked it just the same.
Chapter 3 is going to be short? maybe yes, compared to SG again, but there is Miru here.
You felt ripped off by Ocean, perfect, no one can even give an opinion about how someone who pays feels about the return he receives for his collaboration, but don't say that things are being sweetened here, read the thread a little to realize it.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hmm, are spanish telenovelas okay or do they have to be turkish stuff?

Best regards, a fucking feminist
Right ?
He could've used some K-drama too ; or some mangas from the 90s-2000s, y'know the ones where handholding took 142 episodes and the romance was implied at the end.

Well too bad... he won't be a suitable fun-provider for me so into the Ignore list he goes.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Right ?
He could've used some K-drama too ; or some mangas from the 90s-2000s, y'know the ones where handholding took 142 episodes and the romance was implied at the end.

Well too bad... he won't be a suitable fun-provider for me so into the Ignore list he goes.
You reminded me of Ranma 1/2... there were some hits there as a demonstration of romance. :KEK:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Lol ok let's push everything to November to be safe.

Or next year November to get good amount of content.
who cares, the wait is well worth it, 2000+ renders of kate sitting on mcs lap is & leia's areolas poking out, what more could a fan ask for?

hardcore ntr fans get access to spicy stuff such as lis bumping into strangers, the dev is simply spoiling his patrons.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
The last ETA was for September, but that seems a bit unrealistic, probably October.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the most remarkable advances in Ocean's communication was to have buried that word at the bottom of a volcano: "soon"... it was nightmarish to see how "soon" turned out in six months or more! :cautious: :Kappa:

4.30 star(s) 186 Votes